Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restored: Real Solar Zodiac

+5
StarFireSong
lilith
mi-cuit
BeholdAstarte
Dinny
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Restored: Real Solar Zodiac - Page 2 Empty Re: Restored: Real Solar Zodiac

Post  Wags Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:59 pm

MKing wrote:True True....I think it's just much easier to grasp. We could also be drawn to Tropical more, because it's what we grew up with, and know so well.

I think Taurus moon fits you best, as well. I like that you come across as a level-headed Aries, sort of like my best friend (Aries sun, Taurus moon, Cap Asc). I like how you express your opinions without coming across as pushy or dominating and that's a rare thing with an Aries sun. That's also a reason why me and Aries, have been best friends/brothers since 9 grade. I think having a Taurus moon helps balance out things a bit, since Taurus just so happens to be the warmest of the earth signs.

You know what, Wags? for whatever reason....I always liked Aries moon, behind Pisces/Cancer/Taurus moon, of course. I think our moon side shines through when we are in a emotional state of mind. For me, I think it comes through whenever I am around my ex or my mother, I kinda turn into a little boy for no reason what-so-ever, or whenever I am fired up about something, my emotions just takes over and I let anybody standing in my way have it.......emotions overload.

Yes it's much easier to grasp. And it seems like many recent astrologers still use tropical, like in the newspapers and wherever else you find horoscopes. I don't think they do sidereal. I think tropical's been around for much, much longer, and will probably stay that way for a while.

Why thank you, I try anyway. You'd think the sun and moon in those positions would conflict with each other, but looking at other people with those placements, (I think Elton John and Diana Ross have the same signs) they both serve to balance the other out. Taurus moon makes Aries think twice about impulses, and Aries sun helps motivate the lazy moon. There's an enduring quality there too which is probably why your friendship with the Aries lasted long. Not that Arian suns by themselves can't endure, but yeah.

True, Moon in Aries has its plus sides. Yeah, trauma and emotional situations tend to bring out the moon. Do you have moon in Pisces? Pisces moons seem very vague ish to me. Not quite the right word, but... I know of a Capricorn girl who has moon in Pisces, and for the most part she was your standard "cold and calculating" person on the outside. She actually started talking to me about some personal things, but it was in such a... not emotional way? She didn't explode like you, she talked about it and afterwards was like, "everything's okay now. I'm over it. End of discussion" but I KNOW she's got some deeper issues underneath. She just wants to appear strong and "hard-shelled" or something. My mom is similar. Aries sun, Pisces moon. She'll talk about how she feels, sorta... but she doesn't exactly show it. Which makes me mad sometimes, it's like she's a robot. I can't describe it any other way. You don't seem like this though. You seem okay talking about your feelings, which I assume lunar Pisceans will do.

Blah blah, sorry. Going off topic a bit and rambling Razz
Wags
Wags

Aries Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Wags wrote:
Yes it's much easier to grasp. And it seems like many recent astrologers still use tropical, like in the newspapers and wherever else you find horoscopes. I don't think they do sidereal. I think tropical's been around for much, much longer, and will probably stay that way for a while.

Why thank you, I try anyway. You'd think the sun and moon in those positions would conflict with each other, but looking at other people with those placements, (I think Elton John and Diana Ross have the same signs) they both serve to balance the other out. Taurus moon makes Aries think twice about impulses, and Aries sun helps motivate the lazy moon. There's an enduring quality there too which is probably why your friendship with the Aries lasted long. Not that Arian suns by themselves can't endure, but yeah.

True, Moon in Aries has its plus sides. Yeah, trauma and emotional situations tend to bring out the moon. Do you have moon in Pisces? Pisces moons seem very vague ish to me. Not quite the right word, but... I know of a Capricorn girl who has moon in Pisces, and for the most part she was your standard "cold and calculating" person on the outside. She actually started talking to me about some personal things, but it was in such a... not emotional way? She didn't explode like you, she talked about it and afterwards was like, "everything's okay now. I'm over it. End of discussion" but I KNOW she's got some deeper issues underneath. She just wants to appear strong and "hard-shelled" or something. My mom is similar. Aries sun, Pisces moon. She'll talk about how she feels, sorta... but she doesn't exactly show it. Which makes me mad sometimes, it's like she's a robot. I can't describe it any other way. You don't seem like this though. You seem okay talking about your feelings, which I assume lunar Pisceans will do.

Blah blah, sorry. Going off topic a bit and rambling Razz

It's okay with me, I get carried away myself.

Your moon defiantly helps balance things out a bit, fast paced Aries sun with a slow & steady Taurus moon, it's like you get the best of both worlds. Aries like to dive head first into something new, but with a Taurus moon that kinda of helps you make sure you are diving into the right direction, and not diving into something just to be impulses. For example; Elton and Diana, both made great careers for themselves, they took risks, but they were all risks that eventually paid off in the long run.

I do have Moon in Pisces Very Happy. I got lucky, because Pisces just so happens to be my favorite sign of the zodiac. See, the thing is with your Cappy friend is........well, for starters, she's a Capricorn, so having a hard and cold exterior sort of comes natural to her. The thing about Caps and Aries (throw in Aquas) they never want to seem defeated. Being vulnerable is something that's just not in there vocabulary, that's why some of the greatest actors, IMO, aren't any of those signs. I was like that before, but I grew out of it, I am became more comfortable with saying how I feel about things. I feel that I am at my most emotional/vulnerable state around people like my mother, ex, brother....because these are the people who has seen me at my lowest of low, or who knows me inside and out. I am not really sure how your mother and Cap friend charts may appear, but mine is dominated by water, so that's pretty self-explanatory, so it didn't really take me long to become more expressive LOL.

Your mother's behavior puts me in mind of my father.......the whole robotic thing is right up his alley. He is not really cold or anything like that, but he can be quite the actor, he's what you call "a HAM", and because he's been this way for so many years, it's hard to distinguish who the real character is. I believe you mentioned something like this back on the old forum about your mother's behavior, no?
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Can't take sidereal seriously. Libra Suns aren't me.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:19 am

If you guys are still on about Tropical, can you explain why it's more valid, considering, for example, the sun was actually in the constellation of Leo when Dr. ARM was born? Or in Libra when Papi was born? It confuses me, even though almost no-one I know (learned astrologers for instance) uses it, even though it should be technically right.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:23 am

Dinny wrote:If you guys are still on about Tropical, can you explain why it's more valid, considering, for example, the sun was actually in the constellation of Leo when Dr. ARM was born? Or in Libra when Papi was born? It confuses me, even though almost no-one I know (learned astrologers for instance) uses it, even though it should be technically right.

Good question, however, I don't believe there's any correct answer. Putting Ophiuchus aside, because let's be honest, that shit really doesn't make any sense at all, being in Sidereal or Tropical. The only thing that I can think of that would make Tropical more valid would have to be the fact that many famous/unknown astrologers never use the Sidereal system, that may not be the best valid answer, but that has to be saying something. Also, looking at the bigger picture, only ARM, and Leon would know what sun sign fits them best. Now, judging from the outside in, I don't think Leon is any where near a Libra, to me he comes across more Scorpio than Libra, personality-wise. As for me, everything changes in Sidereal, Sun, Moon, and Asc. Am I more Sag than Cap? Am I more Gem than Tau? and so on and so forth.... but I guess that would boil down to what you truly believe vs. what others may see.

That was a tough question, dinny, but a good one. I think one of the more experience astrologers on here can help you with the answer you are looking for.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:45 am

Dinny wrote:If you guys are still on about Tropical, can you explain why it's more valid, considering, for example, the sun was actually in the constellation of Leo when Dr. ARM was born? Or in Libra when Papi was born? It confuses me, even though almost no-one I know (learned astrologers for instance) uses it, even though it should be technically right.
I've been through this a million times. Simply put, appearance plays a huge role in AZZtrology. People might not even believe in AZZtrology at all, but their Sun Sign often shows through their faces.

Can we really say that man whose born as a Scorpio during tropical dates actually LOOKS like a libra, even though he has that serious facial expression with very dark eyes? No, fuck no! What about the tropical Pisces who always appears lost and has those Neptunian lights glimmering in their eyes LOOKING like an aries? No, fuck no! How about the Libra with that picture perfect V-shaped smile passing off as a creepy AZZ looking virgo? NO, FUCK NO!

If sidereal was to be true people should be looking moar like their sidereal sign than their Tropical sign. They don't though.

Besides, mking don't look like a Sagittarius.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Well, Sideral (Vedic) Astrology uses a lunar calendar and they view the stars from a different perspective of earth. The sun is often a representation of what is visible on the outside while the moon deals with internal affairs. Going with that hypothesis, perhaps tropical is good for describing what kind of image you present to others while vedic represents your "shadow self," the parts of your pysche that are there, but subdued from everyone but the person in the body. (and often from themselves)
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2