Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The King of the Zodiac

3 posters

Go down

The King of the Zodiac Empty The King of the Zodiac

Post  Dinny Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:07 am

Semi-joke topic.

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is out (dzfhdxfthsrhgdh!) and according to it, Sagittarius is the king of the zodiac. Seriously.

Discuss.

P.S. Also, Capricorns never cross paths, Aries cower from flames, and Scorpio is eternally fighting his enemy. They don't exactly say what that enemy is supposed to be though.

Edit: Yes btw, there is literally a constellation chamber in Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. All of the signs have their own puzzles that go with them. Capricorn's was so hard I almost cried. The others were alright.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

The King of the Zodiac Empty Re: The King of the Zodiac

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:15 am

Dinny wrote:Semi-joke topic.

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is out (dzfhdxfthsrhgdh!) and according to it, Sagittarius is the king of the zodiac. Seriously.

Discuss.

P.S. Also, Capricorns never cross paths, Aries cower from flames, and Scorpio is eternally fighting his enemy. They don't exactly say what that enemy is supposed to be though.

Edit: Yes btw, there is literally a constellation chamber in Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. All of the signs have their own puzzles that go with them. Capricorn's was so hard I almost cried. The others were alright.
You good at these games? What are they like?
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Discuss.

SAUCE!
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:38 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Discuss.

You good at these games? What are they like?

Hard to reply directly, because Golden Sun is a mixed puzzle/RPG. There are very few things out there like it. It seems like most of the games I like (being the Golden Sun series and the Zelda series) are heavily steeped in puzzles, and it's probably good for keeping my brain fresh. I've always been pretty good at them though, and I love them.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down