Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restored: Chiron

Go down

Restored: Chiron Empty Restored: Chiron

Post  Dinny Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:14 am

bluescorp wrote:The placement of Chiron that I and my whole generation have is in Cancer, (which my whole generation also has). I just noticed that the first sentence in my astrology book for this placement says:

"Wound is emotional and may manifest as psychosomatic illness."

I looked up psychosomatic and it means physical disorder.

That interpretation may then suggest why the obesity epidemic exists especially with my generation. It could also suggest why anorexia has become more prevalent in the last decade or so.

For those of you who want to know what the rest of it says:

"Healing comes through emotional detachment and nurturing one's Self."

Note: The below contains specific information, discussing a particular person's placements. Pay attention to the links/sources rather than the article per se.

Stalker wrote:
Different astrologers may have slightly different takes on it. There's no right and no wrong, just the one that applies.

[url=http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/chironinthesigns.html][color=#800020][b][u]Cafe Astrology[/u][/b][/color][/url] wrote:Chiron in Gemini

Gemini is communications. Those with Chiron here may talk compulsively, or, on the other hand, seldom speak. Both were, most likely, never listened to as children. The only difference is one keeps trying while the other gave up. This sounds something like Chiron in the third house, and, of course, there are similarities. Remember though, that the sign position shows how something acts while the house position shows where in your life it will manifest. Let's take a look at an example. Suppose you have two horoscopes in front of you. One has Chiron in Taurus in the 3rd house. The other has Chiron in Gemini in the 2nd house. Yes, there are similarities. You could say that both will spend a lot of time talking about money, possessions, and values. Both could be quite good at giving financial advice. What's the difference? The one with the Taurus Chiron in the 3rd house will tend to talk in a slower, methodical, and more practical way because that's how Taurus influences function. They would also tend to give financial advice that is conservative and rock solid. The person with Chiron in Gemini in the 2nd house, by contrast, could just as easily talk about trivial financial matters. Or they may constantly shift from one financial topic to another. They would be more likely to give financial advice that is based on the latest up to date information (or the latest fad). It is always good to keep in mind the difference between where a planet works and how.

[url=http://www.astrology.com/features/astrology/chiron/gemini.html][color=#800020][b][u]Astrology.com[/u][/b][/color][/url] wrote:Chiron in Gemini

If Chiron falls in Gemini in your chart, you bear a pain of doubting your mental capacities. This placement makes for a person who exhaustively seeks knowledge or becomes resentful of those who seem naturally gifted with words and ideas. At the heart of Gemini is a need to be heard and understood. Gemini loves to talk and have people listening intently, but with Chiron in Gemini, you feel as though your ideas fall on deaf ears or, if they are heard, are victim to ridicule. Rather than feeling ignorant for what you feel you don't know, Chiron in Gemini encourages you to make the most of what you already know within your heart. By cherishing your natural talents and instincts, you are able to open yourself (and your wound) up to the world and share what you've learned from your pain. Give your time to causes dealing with learning disorders or literacy, or any situations in which people fear that their intellectual resources are lacking.

[url=http://www.lifeqwest.com/chironsigns.html][color=#800020][b][u]Lifeqwest[/u][/b][/color][/url] wrote:The wound with Chiron in Gemini is around trusting knowledge rather than wisdom. These folks were taught that knowledge was more important than instinct. They can model for others how to tune into and trust their natural intuition and knowing.

[url=http://www.aquarianage.org/west/planets/ch-nat01.html][color=#800020][b][u]Aquarian Age[/u][/b][/color][/url] wrote:Chiron in Gemini or the Third House: The nervous system, communication skills and ability to tap race consciousness are all keywords of Chiron in Gemini. There can be early injuries to the voice, or painful shyness that comes from an early problem with self-expression. You may find that the native with Chiron in Gemini takes their time with thoughts and words, because they want to be certain that they express themselves correctly. Later in life, they may express themselves with painful precision to over-compensate.

So, what applies and what doesn't? There are more recourses and information throughout this thread, by the way.

I'm gonna wait some more people to spill out some thoughts, then I have a general question and a thought regarding Chiron, to the users.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down