Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restored: Aspects

2 posters

Go down

Restored: Aspects Empty Restored: Aspects

Post  mi-cuit Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:09 am

A.R.M. wrote:This thread is about anything relevant to the aspects: Trines, Sextiles, Squares, Oppositions, and Conjuncts.

What are your aspects and how do they affect you?

What are other people's aspects, and how does this affect them?

I have eight Trines, eight Sextiles, and five Squares...

I'm pretty lazy.

Stalker wrote:
MusicalxOverdose wrote:Restored: Aspects Aspects

*rubs foot into the ground, innocent smile* Whats mine say? pwease

Yay, the Taurus has resurfaced. *blinds with wide I-may-be-a-Sag-Ascendant-or-a-goofball-grin *

Sun sextile Moon
And damn, you have one tortured Venus
Mars conjunct Moon
Mars semisquare Mercury
Jupiter sextile Mercury
Jupiter square Venus
Saturn trine Sun
Saturn square Venus
Saturn sextile Mars
Uranus trine Mercury
Uranus opposition Jupiter
Neptune sesquiquadrate (...such an irrelevant aspect) Sun
Neptune trine Mercury
Neptune square Venus (ouch, again?)
Neptune opposition Jupiter
Neptine conjunct Uranus
Pluto sesquiduadrate Moon
Pluto opposition Mercury
Pluto trine Mars and Jupiter
Pluto sextile Neptune
Chiron semisquare Sun
Chiron square Venus (your poor Venus)
Chiron conjunct Jupiter
Chiron opposition Uranus and Neptune
Chiron trine Pluto
N.Node square Mercury (...at least not Venus this time)
N.Node quincunx Jupiter
N.Node semisextile Uranus
N.Node square Pluto
Ascendant sextile Venus (finally something positive for Venus)
Ascendant square Mars (...)
Midheaven semisquare Moon
Midheaven square Mercury
Midheaven sextile Venus
Midheaven semisextile Neptune
Midheaven square Pluto
Midheaven quincunx Chiron
Midheaven semisquare N.Node

...Phew.

Possible interpretations you can find;
www.astro.com
www.astrology-numerology.com
www.cafeastrology.com
www.astrologyweekly.com

And probably many more.

Stalker wrote:Well, oppositions and squares are as said somewhat conflicting aspects. Conflicting Mars-Sun or Mars-Moon (or any other planet, really) aren't really that conflicting since Mars represents our drives, instinctual attraction, energy etc. Venus, however, tells us both what we search in other partners and how we will act in relationships. That's a pretty serious thing to take care of, and imagine if for example Sun, Moon, Mars or Jupiter squares or opposes your Venus. Not all of those are equally bad, of course.

Venus squaring Mars for example will lead to emotional problems in relationships, while Venus squaring Jupiter indicates self-indulgence and superfluous view on good things. Venus squaring Moon sounds pretty bad too, if you ask me, especially since the Moon represents the inner emotional world of a person. And as said, this is an aspect that in astrology steers our longterm-relationship behavior, romantic approaches, partnership and even what we seek in other partners.

As to Jupiter-Neptune opposition, it basically translates as you're in airy-fairy land all the time, regardless of whether you're as practical and stable as an archtypical Capricorn or Taurus, or not, so to speak. I have this aspect, and this is the aspect that really slaps Neptunian/Piscean influence on my otherwise rather Capricornish chart-signature.

Come to think of it, I hate a lot of aspects on my chart. Get this; I don't have a single planet in houses from 2 to 6. If you'll look up the houses again, these are the houses that have to do with affection, family life, domestic affairs, love, et cetera. I have stuffed tenth and first houses then. Go figure.

What else? I hate my Libra Mars. Indecisiveness, procrastination, anger is held on the inside. My Moon squares my Venus. Hate that one as well. The mentioned Jupiter-Neptune opposition, et cetera.

cancercrab wrote:It's more the air signs... I've experienced all of them having major troubles. Mostly aquarius. I've wondered too what kind of aspect describes that, but I can't really find one that fits. Might be Saturn opposition Venus

You may feel unworthy of love and affection and unknowingly attract people who make you feel this way even more. If you feel unworthy of being loved, don't ask what is wrong with you, but what kind of people you are attracting. You are unable to see that there are people who love you. Or do you take criticism more seriously than praise? The problem is your view of yourself, not what you really are. It is very important for you to get to know yourself very well, so that you can get a better perspective on the negative opinions of critical people whom you may attract.

Who knows. :wink:

cancercrab wrote:The worst aspect I've ever seen: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-aspects/mars-conjunct-uranus.php
Josef Mengele had this aspect and I know sometimes you can take aspects and "make" them make sense, but this one seems to be quite fitting.

The following few sections refer to aspects that the original posters have, but the interpretations are generalized and may prove useful.

Stalker wrote:Some of my aspects. I'm a bundle of fun:

Robert Pelletier and Robert Hand on Pluto in 12th House wrote:
"Pluto in the Twelfth House

Pluto was in your twelfth house at the time of birth. This indicates that, unknown to others and possibly to yourself, there is in your life a powerful eruptive influence within the intricacies of your subconscious mind. It very rarely exposes itself as though it were a terrifying iceberg. When it does surface, it is as if another person to whom you have not been introduced takes full control of your actions and feelings and manifests enormous power directed to the elimination or destruction of whatever stands in your way. This represents the enormous hidden personality operating at the margin of your consciousness. You should try to understand what it is and then work to control it. You are a very nice person and you must try to put blocks in the way of these manifestations of pure ego. This way there is less risk that you will create animosity among your relatives and friends. It may be useful to you to try to handle these impulses by redirecting the energy into constructive activities such as problem-solving, planning for the future, business or private organizations, better human relations, etc. Pluto has given you a very strange ability, whether you know it or not, to eliminate enemies and obstacles."

"At times you feel a very strong desire to do something that doesn't really make sense. You wonder what made you do that, try to figure out what created the drive. The problem is that you do not like certain aspects of yourself, or you think others would not like them. So you try to keep these drives secret from others or from yourself, even though you are aware of their effect on you.

What you must recognize is that nothing in you is really that bad. You have to look at these hidden aspects of yourself as if you were meeting another person and ask yourself whether they really are that bad. Most people are perfectly all right inside, but they do not realize it."

Robert Pelletier on Jupiter opposition Saturn wrote:
"The opposition from Jupiter to Saturn indicates that you fluctuate between knowing what you are worth to having grave doubts of your value. You are never completely sure of yourself and need to be constantly reassured by others that you are as talented as you think.

Because you need approval, you seek people who will make demands on you to prove your competence to them and to yourself. You seem to be looking for yes people to give you the approval you require.

You are inclined to look for the easy way out of duty, and some people may call your irresponsible. This attitude needs some adjustment. First, you must face reality and accept the responsibilities it brings; second, you should learn how your behavior hurts people and try to be less indifferent to them. If you can change in these ways, you can rise to any goals you set for yourself.

The same problem in evaluating your worth will crop up in personal relationships, both in friendship and in romantic interests. You might well decide to use better judgment in these instances, because it would not do to sever an alliance with someone very special to you.

Once you know what you are worth, you can proceed to develop your potentials for success."

And the best one yet:

Canopus Software on Jupiter trine Pluto wrote:
"Trine Jupiter-Pluto, orb = 03°53'
Jupiter, king of heaven; Pluto king of the underworld and richest of
all beings - there has to be some special accumulation of power,
material and occult, in this combination.
It gives great magnetism, presence, charisma and capacity to
influence others.
In terms of energy, this can be seen as a power in the lower chakras
which can draw forces (including money) and people to itself.
Through their Pluto force, the native can hold vast resources in
his/her sphere of influence.
The Jupiter Pluto association is also one that can take you into the
abyss. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. A
Jupiter Pluto aspect can be experienced on the 'Godfather' mode, and
draw the native into a world of financial and power intrigues. The
magnetism becomes manipulation. The Jupiter radiation is boosted by
Pluto to gain always more power and control - the dark side of
Pluto."

I may share some more later.

HarmoniousIntuition wrote:some serious aspects, what do you think/feel of them? from them it seems like your quite chaotic.

a couple of mine:
Pluto conjunct Sun:
Your ambitions and desires will be highly influenced by your natal Sun sign, and these can be achieved by applying the Pluto energy to amplify your solar will power. Potentially, this conjunction aspect can be very valuable in enabling you to reach your objectives, but to maximise chances of eventual sucess you may need to adjust certain attitudes.

Pluto offers the potential of regeneration and rebirth, which is also reflected in the pattern of solar myths, so you should be able to transform yourself and also to some degree your immediate environment to match your purpose. Once your direction is determuined you will see what may require changing as a prerequisite to achievement, and then commence applying your will accordingly.

There can be attitudes of extremism, where your beliefs, ideas, and opinions are expressed with force and intensity. You will feel quite clear about your preferences in life, and often your attitudes could be polarised into 'black and white', with little space for 'grey' to be considered, or to be accepted as a viable alternative. Once your choices are made, it is as if you have written them on tablets of stone; even though you have the ability to change, you may not willingly do so, or you may alter fixed attitudes only when you feel there is no option. You find it difficult to be balanced, especially in tolerating and understanding the frailties of humanity. You can probably adopt a fairly hard-line philosophy, having the opinion that people can change their lives and be self-sufficient if they want to, instead of being weak and relying upon others, although you tend to resist change yourself.

You may tend to be assertive and attracted towards power; those who appear to possess influence over others will serve as a magnet, at least in the sense that you would like to be in such positions of authority. Such an inner desire is likely to influence your direction in life, work and career, or even in the struggles of family life. You may use manipulation and psychological pressure tactics as levers to guarantee winning in the midst of any power struggles with others; your one-pointed ruthlessness can bring apparent success, but may also bring an increasing number of 'enemies' in its wake. You will have to learn that you are not 'the centre of the universe', and that others have rights and purposes too, and that they should never be sacrificed or walked over just to achieve your desires. An adjustment to become more aware of others, by acknowledging that their feeligns and unique outlooks on life are as valid as yours, would create a much more harmonious energy in your life and the fulfilment of successful personal relationships. Being willing sometimes to accept inevitable failures would be a positive step for you, diffusing tension and breaking any compulsive search for 'success'; otherwise, you may become obsessed with achieving your goal and possibly be willing to damage people more, apart from allowing 'failure' to gnaw away by unhealthy brooding.

Much of your energy will carry a sexual potency, and, irrespective of your physical sex, will have a penetrative quality to it and an aggressive masculine nature. Your physical needs are strong, and there can be a single-minded directness about your desires, as you pursue your 'prey' without deviation once your choice is made. Elements of victory, success and manipulation will be present in your relationships, and you will take any rejection hard as it negatively affects your self-image. However, your relationships will be very intense, and you will give a wholehearted commitment to them while they last, becoming very emotionally involved.

Emotional understanding is likely to be a weak spot until certain transformations have occurred within you to break down self-preoccupation. You may experience feelings of almost dissolving into passionate relationships, becoming lost in absorption with your lover, or possible obsessions with the affair. Such experiences could be the key to your transformation, or could fill you with so much fear for your sanity and chosen purpose that you begin to reject such intensity for more superficial physical relationships and energy release without the emotional direction being evoked.

Almost paradoxically, you can also strongly react to social injustices, and may be attracted towards the alleviation of social problems. Movement in this direction is dependent upon the degree to which you become aware of the needs of others, and a corresponding diminution of your own need for power and success. The key issue is whether you are self-oriented or other-oriented; this will determine your responses to others, forming attitudes of either 'they can change and help themselves' or 'I will change and use my power to help others to help themselves'. Such a step would involve a realignment with a higher ideal and purpose, and would represent your initiation into being a repsonsive member of humanity. This is a progression towards embodying your solar path's spiritual dimension, where the inner light begins to unify life and you feel the inter-relationship with humanity and the world. Taking this approach can regenerate your life direction, and will lead you towards the experiences of the heroic quest, challenging your perseverance and application of focused will, and demanding considerable inner growth which can enable you to attain your objectives.

been taking timeout to get my head around this one, i haven't displayed any form of power hunger in my psyche yet so i ready for it when it comes. the transformation part is what i feel is happening now as i'm dealing with some nonsense i got myself into. and i guess the last paragraph is doubled up by my sun sign.

one more:
Ascendant sextile Sun
The Sun sextile the Ascendant shows that it is easy for you to express yourself. You project your ego with finesse and articulate skill, so that when you speak people are usually attentive. You have an authoritative manner, and what you say adds to your credibility. Because you feel warmly disposed to people in general, you expect them to feel comfortable in your company. Your youthful outlook enables you to enjoy everyone, regardless of age, and it allows them to relate easily to you. Your magnetic charm encourages the people you know to do favors for you, because you have convinced them that you don't want anything from them. You have a breezy disposition and an infectious sense of humor. A good conversationalist, you always have topics to discuss that liven up a social gathering.

You are inclined to become restless in your career because you may think that you haven't been given the opportunity to demonstrate your creative potential. Without realising it, you sometimes appear so sure of yourself that your superiors feel threatened about their own jobs. The fact that you have a wealth of ideas to draw on also makes them uncomfortable. You hate to think that you are being 'used' by others for their exclusive benefit, but you should refrain from expressing this thought carelessly.

Your way with people is charming and delightful. You excel in making social contacts that can be helpful, but you rarely want anything from those you care for except sincere friendship. You insist on being honest and frank with everyone you deal with. Subterfuge and deceit are intolerable to you. If these tactics are used in a relationship, you sever further relations with those involved, and thereafter it is almost impossible for them to regain your lost confidence.

they got this down to a T. social Libra with dramatic Leo. on the flipside, libra and leo both need to be liked and oversensitive cancarian moon.

Stalker wrote:
HarmoniousIntuition wrote:some serious aspects, what do you think/feel of them? from them it seems like your quite chaotic.

I have some other annoying aspects aside from that. I can't say that those aspects bother me too much yet, they don't show on the surface.

Pluto conjunct Sun:
Your ambitions and desires will be highly influenced by your natal Sun sign, and these can be achieved by applying the Pluto energy to amplify your solar will power. Potentially, this conjunction aspect can be very valuable in enabling you to reach your objectives, but to maximise chances of eventual sucess you may need to adjust certain attitudes.

Pluto offers the potential of regeneration and rebirth, which is also reflected in the pattern of solar myths, so you should be able to transform yourself and also to some degree your immediate environment to match your purpose. Once your direction is determuined you will see what may require changing as a prerequisite to achievement, and then commence applying your will accordingly.

There can be attitudes of extremism, where your beliefs, ideas, and opinions are expressed with force and intensity. You will feel quite clear about your preferences in life, and often your attitudes could be polarised into 'black and white', with little space for 'grey' to be considered, or to be accepted as a viable alternative. Once your choices are made, it is as if you have written them on tablets of stone; even though you have the ability to change, you may not willingly do so, or you may alter fixed attitudes only when you feel there is no option. You find it difficult to be balanced, especially in tolerating and understanding the frailties of humanity. You can probably adopt a fairly hard-line philosophy, having the opinion that people can change their lives and be self-sufficient if they want to, instead of being weak and relying upon others, although you tend to resist change yourself.

You may tend to be assertive and attracted towards power; those who appear to possess influence over others will serve as a magnet, at least in the sense that you would like to be in such positions of authority. Such an inner desire is likely to influence your direction in life, work and career, or even in the struggles of family life. You may use manipulation and psychological pressure tactics as levers to guarantee winning in the midst of any power struggles with others; your one-pointed ruthlessness can bring apparent success, but may also bring an increasing number of 'enemies' in its wake. You will have to learn that you are not 'the centre of the universe', and that others have rights and purposes too, and that they should never be sacrificed or walked over just to achieve your desires. An adjustment to become more aware of others, by acknowledging that their feeligns and unique outlooks on life are as valid as yours, would create a much more harmonious energy in your life and the fulfilment of successful personal relationships. Being willing sometimes to accept inevitable failures would be a positive step for you, diffusing tension and breaking any compulsive search for 'success'; otherwise, you may become obsessed with achieving your goal and possibly be willing to damage people more, apart from allowing 'failure' to gnaw away by unhealthy brooding.

Much of your energy will carry a sexual potency, and, irrespective of your physical sex, will have a penetrative quality to it and an aggressive masculine nature. Your physical needs are strong, and there can be a single-minded directness about your desires, as you pursue your 'prey' without deviation once your choice is made. Elements of victory, success and manipulation will be present in your relationships, and you will take any rejection hard as it negatively affects your self-image. However, your relationships will be very intense, and you will give a wholehearted commitment to them while they last, becoming very emotionally involved.

Emotional understanding is likely to be a weak spot until certain transformations have occurred within you to break down self-preoccupation. You may experience feelings of almost dissolving into passionate relationships, becoming lost in absorption with your lover, or possible obsessions with the affair. Such experiences could be the key to your transformation, or could fill you with so much fear for your sanity and chosen purpose that you begin to reject such intensity for more superficial physical relationships and energy release without the emotional direction being evoked.

Almost paradoxically, you can also strongly react to social injustices, and may be attracted towards the alleviation of social problems. Movement in this direction is dependent upon the degree to which you become aware of the needs of others, and a corresponding diminution of your own need for power and success. The key issue is whether you are self-oriented or other-oriented; this will determine your responses to others, forming attitudes of either 'they can change and help themselves' or 'I will change and use my power to help others to help themselves'. Such a step would involve a realignment with a higher ideal and purpose, and would represent your initiation into being a repsonsive member of humanity. This is a progression towards embodying your solar path's spiritual dimension, where the inner light begins to unify life and you feel the inter-relationship with humanity and the world. Taking this approach can regenerate your life direction, and will lead you towards the experiences of the heroic quest, challenging your perseverance and application of focused will, and demanding considerable inner growth which can enable you to attain your objectives.

That's sounds like a pretty powerful, and in my opinion positive aspect.

HarmoniousIntuition wrote:been taking timeout to get my head around this one, i haven't displayed any form of power hunger in my psyche yet so i ready for it when it comes. the transformation part is what i feel is happening now as i'm dealing with some nonsense i got myself into. and i guess the last paragraph is doubled up by my sun sign.

You don't mean relationship with the Cap, I hope?

cancercrab wrote:Yargh, here are some Pluto aspects of mine:
Pluto aspects seem kind of intense...

This one scares me.
Sun-Pluto trine:
The Sun stands for the deepest in an individual; Pluto is the planet of death and resurrection. An aspect between Sun and Pluto is in favour of the individual undergoing some major inner transformation during this incarnation. The Sun-Pluto trine acts as a factor for change in the chart.
Whether these transformations will be easy or painful depends on how
much the individual can understand them and accompany them. The
harmonious nature of trines is in favour of a conscious participation of the individual, an aspiration and a movement towards new horizons. There is in the Pluto-Sun combination an element of phenomenal resistance and solidity which allows one to cope with infinitely more than the average person can take. Even if they appear frail, they have the potential to survive holocausts. Even if they appear to be shattered, they will stand again, renewed and greater, at the end of the turmoil. Whether the aspect is harmonious or not, what is good about the Sun-Pluto combination is that it is never shallow. It counterbalances any other planetary combination of superficiality. The native can go fully into things. His/her interests tend to be consuming passions. (Pluto needs either to consume or be consumed.)
There is in Pluto an aspect of quest and seeking. There is in Pluto an aspect which draws towards mysteries, a fascination for that which is hidden. This can manifest in a Sherlock Holmes way - the investigation of enigmas of various kinds. On a higher level, it can also prove one of most solid foundations for a long lasting spiritual quest. Whether it shows or not, it is likely that a high pressure of intensity is at work within the native's psyche. Their emotions are like nuclear explosions, but often underground ones, so that even their closest friends may not realise what is happening in them. Sometimes the intensity is so deep and hidden that the native
himself/herself may not completely acknowledge it. If you think of the Sun-Mars combination as relating to the will par excellence, and of Pluto as a transcended Mars, you can imagine the potential of power that is contained in the Sun-Pluto association. How much the native will come in touch with this potential depends on whether he/she will be able to face himself/herself and comprehend the abysmal intensity that lies within.

This one kind of scares me:
Sextile Moon-Pluto, orb = 05°18'
The Moon-Pluto brings exceptionally deep, intense and rich emotions,
which at times may devastate the native. It is essential for them to find outlets for these emotions and not let them remain buried underground - otherwise he/she can be consumed by them. Unless significant work on oneself has been achieved, there are likely to be times when these emotions explode, internally or outwardly, which can be quite shocking to the native (and to his/her surroundings). In most cases, however, one should not necessarily worry when it happens - Pluto can cope with (and
vitally needs) significantly more intensity than the average person. Because of this rich inner life, the native can intuitively understand other people's emotions with great sharpness (also because Pluto likes to investigate and unveil other people's secrets). If the integrity is not high, this can also lead to a lot of emotional manipulation of parents, friends, and/or colleagues. The Moon is the planet of fertility, which Pluto's intensity can superlatively enhance. Can lead to an exceptionally fertile imagination and creativity.

This one seems right about loving mysteries and such:
Trine Mercury-Pluto, orb = 05°41'
Key Words: Investigating, probing mind. Deep need for metamorphoses.
*The Mercury endowed with Pluto qualities:
Deep, penetrating mind.
Curious, inquisitive mind.
Fascination with mysteries.
Likes to probe or unveil that which is secret or hidden.
*Pluto features:
Essentially, a Mercury-Pluto aspect tends to impart Pluto qualities
to the personality - not unlike a Sun-Pluto aspect. Following strict
astrological symbolism, the Pluto values tend to be more clearly
manifested in the mental sphere. In reality, things are not as
separate, the person has a strong Pluto planetary force with:
- magnetic personality; intensity;
- loves secrecy;
- and a number of cliches often attributed to the sign of Scorpio in
astrology.

Canopus says that Neptune sextile Pluto was a generational thing so it's not significant anddd the last one:

Conjunction Pluto-Midheaven, orb = 08°44'
This aspect to the Midheaven reinforces Pluto. The Midheaven being
the axis of will, the Pluto values have more chances of manifesting
in the form of an active power. It helps with the integration of the
subterranean Pluto forces into one's creative work and activities.
There can also be an intuitive understanding of the powers which run
the world, and the capacity to tap into them.

Meurglys wrote:Hey HorseheadNebula

For moon aspects, it'll point to stuff that affects you on a subconscious level. For that reason lots of it can be harder to figure out cause we're not always tapped into our subconscious workings, but dreams and blindsiding worries enough can give indications that would help in figuring out those aspects. Trine aspects to it are supposedly pretty good to have. Of all the planets they are of a Jupiter nature, so definitely benefic, but maybe just not as challenging and life-changing.... they can be more to do with what qualities/luck you just inherently have.

Then having those 9 Jupiter aspects would definitely give you a Sag edge even besides the Moon trines. People who have a lot of, like at least 5 or 6 aspects to a certain planet hugely exhibit qualities of the sign it rules. I can sort of see that with you too, the subtle Sag definitions.

All of your ascendant aspects do have to do with how you end up coming across, and the overall nature of your exterior ways. I think it would mean there are enhanced workings to your personality with something like that, since the aspects are many and they are varied. But it would still have to do with your external behaviors and how you put yourself out there.

I find it helps to break aspects down one by one and then by grouping the shared ones too, so you get the most meaning out of each one as well as their commonalities and how they're piecing together.

As for that Mars square Uranus in the 8th house thing, yeah there may be some shocks for sure, but I wouldn't get to tied up with the idea of accidental death for sure. After all 8th says a lot about what is to become yours. Perhaps there have been and will be some sudden occurrences in your life that move things along.

cancercrab wrote:With all those ascendant aspects, each one is going to be a bit lessened. For example, with someone having a Mars square Ascendant and only that is going to have a lot more traits with Mars displayed than with you, HHN.

With so many, you're going to have all of them overshadowed a bit by the others.

Stalker wrote:True. It's like having stelliums; they drain the overall power because they all "share" the energy. It's like making a foggy crowd out of it instead of a focused laserbeam. A single planet aspecting some point weights more than stellium or many planets aspecting in same way.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Restored: Aspects Empty Re: Restored: Aspects

Post  BeholdAstarte Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:23 pm

i have a lot of aspects. i have a large t-sqaure. my sun has a 0 degree orb conjunction with mars also conjunct mercury all in libra, but mercury is on a cusp of libra/virgo. all those guys are squaring jupiter conjunct chiron which is opposing my saturn, uranus, neptune conjunction. all cardinal signs except my uranus/ merc are on a cusp. but still squaring each other.

my venus is conjunct pluto in scorpio 3 degree orb
venus/pluto trine jupiter, sextile neptune

moon trine uranus, neptune, saturn. sextile jupiter

ascendent has 0 degree orb trine with neptune which is has a 0 degree orb opposition with jupiter which makes a 0 degree orb sextile with my ascendent. trine with my uranus and saturn too. trine my moon as well.

for my midheavan i only have a trine with my mercury.

its mainly my t-sqaure and conjunctions i can feel the most. i like my soft aspects too though.

a lot of transits right now completely my t-sqaure to make a grand cross.. pretty interesting plus other planets adding in not just in my natal to make a grand cross. its wierd. saturn is conjunct my natal sun/merc/mars opposing jupiter uranus which is sqauring pluto who is conjunct my uranus/saturn/neptune opposing my jupiter which.. is conjunct the sun right now.. i dunno it crazay
BeholdAstarte
BeholdAstarte

Libra Snake

Back to top Go down