Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round Table Positivity Thread

+5
MKing
Dinny
PapiChuloLeon
Monty
Dr. ARM
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round Table Positivity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Round Table Positivity Thread

Post  mi-cuit Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 am

That looks like SOME adventure! Very Happy
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:32 pm

God, that looks incredible. Surely you're the envy of the whole forum at this very moment. Giggle
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:08 am

Dinny wrote:God, that looks incredible. Surely you're the envy of the whole forum at this very moment. Giggle

Everyone should come with me. =D I'm trying to imagine everyone on the forum camping together. Ha ha.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:01 am

At some point, we may all very well be on the same continent at least. It'll be easier to operate then. Razz
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:51 am

Are you Canadian? Or is it a secret?
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:47 am

No, I'm not Canadian. It's not exactly a secret. It's more that I don't want to reveal too much about myself on a public forum.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:31 pm

lilith wrote:Are you Canadian? Or is it a secret?

I'm not entirely sure about his exact country, all I know is that he's somewhere in or near the middle east.

Which would explain the vegetarian meals.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:44 pm

lilith wrote:
Dinny wrote:God, that looks incredible. Surely you're the envy of the whole forum at this very moment. Giggle

Everyone should come with me. =D I'm trying to imagine everyone on the forum camping together. Ha ha.

You're about a year or so late! Razz I've pondered what would happen if someone besides Dinny and ARM encountered each other. Wouldn't surprise me if I end up meeting Mi-Cuit.
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Monty wrote:
lilith wrote:

You're about a year or so late! Razz I've pondered what would happen if someone besides Dinny and ARM encountered each other. Wouldn't surprise me if I end up meeting Mi-Cuit.

I'm up for meeting anyone and everyone here, pretty much. I don't get awkward about it and as long as the other party is up for lots of conversation and activity, it's good. I've been meeting online friends for quite a few years now and it never gets any less thrilling.

So far I've met ARM and Arikus, and I'll probably see Josh at some point if he's staying in the UK (if not, then probably not). I can meet up with anyone in any of the European nations/UK area as I have a huge list of them I plan on visiting at some point. I'm also going to Dubai at some stage, that's been a lifelong dream for me, but Mi-Cuit probably lives a long way out from there, but if he doesn't, I might see about taking him out for coffee or something.

Oh, and I almost met Bluescorp from the old forum! But it didn't work out. Same with Aoi/DesertEagle if anyone remembers him.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Dinny wrote:
Monty wrote:
lilith wrote:

I'm up for meeting anyone and everyone here, pretty much. I don't get awkward about it and as long as the other party is up for lots of conversation and activity, it's good. I've been meeting online friends for quite a few years now and it never gets any less thrilling.

So far I've met ARM and Arikus, and I'll probably see Josh at some point if he's staying in the UK (if not, then probably not). I can meet up with anyone in any of the European nations/UK area as I have a huge list of them I plan on visiting at some point. I'm also going to Dubai at some stage, that's been a lifelong dream for me, but Mi-Cuit probably lives a long way out from there, but if he doesn't, I might see about taking him out for coffee or something.

Oh, and I almost met Bluescorp from the old forum! But it didn't work out. Same with Aoi/DesertEagle if anyone remembers him.

Say Whaaaaaaaaaa?

Also, I had a really messed up idea a year for everyone to potentially meet as part of the anniversary or something silly like that.
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:57 am

Dinny wrote:
Monty wrote:
lilith wrote:

I would love to meet all of you, individually and/or together. Din, I'm definitely up for as much conversation and as many activities as you want. Dubai is 1.5-2 hours by plane from where I am, but you should definitely make a stop here at least for a couple of days if you're ever in the Middle East. I'd love to show you around. Otherwise, I'll be in Oregon come September. California isn't exactly close, but it's manageable. We'd find a way to meet up when you're at Dr. ARM's again.

Josh, I don't know how close London is to you, but I could make a stop there on the way to or from the US.

Oh, and I'm definitely hanging out with MKing somewhere, somehow. Round Table Positivity Thread - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:36 am

mi-cuit wrote:
Dinny wrote:
Monty wrote:
lilith wrote:

I would love to meet all of you, individually and/or together. Din, I'm definitely up for as much conversation and as many activities as you want. Dubai is 1.5-2 hours by plane from where I am, but you should definitely make a stop here at least for a couple of days if you're ever in the Middle East. I'd love to show you around. Otherwise, I'll be in Oregon come September. California isn't exactly close, but it's manageable. We'd find a way to meet up when you're at Dr. ARM's again.

Josh, I don't know how close London is to you, but I could make a stop there on the way to or from the US.

Oh, and I'm definitely hanging out with MKing somewhere, somehow. Round Table Positivity Thread - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I would adore that, and I'm going with ARM, so whenever we schedule this, we'll contact you and try to work something out. It's always best to travel somewhere where you know someone, otherwise you miss a lot and you end up being just a "tourist".

The doctor was a bit saddened to hear about your Oregon visit, because I won't be coming up to America for a long time now and he's moving here permanently around December/January. But to my understanding (and from looking at a map) ARM lives very close to the Oregon border, so if you're further south, at the very least you two could meet up. Trust me, he's fun and very easygoing. Razz

Oh! I forgot to mention, we were only $100 away from meeting FloowerFox/Tonya from the old forum. She was being moochy and ARM and I were being stingy and in the end didn't help her with the plane ticket to come and visit us, so it didn't work out.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:44 am

It's not just a visit to Oregon. I'm moving there for my PhD, so I'll be there for quite a while. Timing sucks obviously, but I am pleased (for you guys) that the doctor is moving. Evidently, you need to catch me up on what happened between your post on the old forum and the move now. Hopefully, I'll manage to meet ARM between September and December. Otherwise, you guys will absolutely have to time your visit to the middle east sometime that I'll be home for the summer or some holiday. That would be a blast! Very Happy
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:08 pm

mi-cuit wrote:

Round Table Positivity Thread - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Yep........and Florida/New York are still NOT out of the question. Round Table Positivity Thread - Page 2 Icon_rr
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:11 am

mi-cuit wrote:It's not just a visit to Oregon. I'm moving there for my PhD, so I'll be there for quite a while. Timing sucks obviously, but I am pleased (for you guys) that the doctor is moving. Evidently, you need to catch me up on what happened between your post on the old forum and the move now. Hopefully, I'll manage to meet ARM between September and December. Otherwise, you guys will absolutely have to time your visit to the middle east sometime that I'll be home for the summer or some holiday. That would be a blast! Very Happy

Doable. You'll see ARM at least. Razz

What's the PhD in? Sorry if you've told us already, but I don't recall.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:38 am

The options are not mutually exclusive. I could see ARM, and we could all come here during the summer or some holiday. Smile

My program is in Social/Personality Psychology.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:11 pm

The other day, I went to this club called Heaven and Hell, and The whole concept of the club was a bit unoriginal, but yet, it felt soooo refreshing. I like that you get to choose what floor you want to enter into, of course.......I chose.......Heaven, because I am such a good boy, and that's what good boys do, anyhow, I had a blast!!!
Round Table Positivity Thread - Page 2 Icon_study
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:30 pm

MKing wrote:The other day, I went to this club called Heaven and Hell, and The whole concept of the club was a bit unoriginal, but yet, it felt soooo refreshing. I like that you get to choose what floor you want to enter into, of course.......I chose.......Heaven, because I am such a good boy, and that's what good boys do, anyhow, I had a blast!!!
Round Table Positivity Thread - Page 2 Icon_study
No like bad girls? Round Table Positivity Thread - Page 2 Icon_eek
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:06 pm

I'd probably be seated somewhere on the steps.
Dr. ARM
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:57 pm

I've become rather obsessed with cooking recently, I've spent the last few hours looking up recipes and finding various PDF files of different cultural dishes. (I'm a big fan of Indian food myself!) I didn't realise it was so soothing.

I might post stuff I've made. Who knows. Round Table Positivity Thread - Page 2 Icon_lol
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:01 am

Monty wrote:I've become rather obsessed with cooking recently, I've spent the last few hours looking up recipes and finding various PDF files of different cultural dishes. (I'm a big fan of Indian food myself!) I didn't realise it was so soothing.

I might post stuff I've made. Who knows. Round Table Positivity Thread - Page 2 Icon_lol
NAAN
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:02 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:I've become rather obsessed with cooking recently, I've spent the last few hours looking up recipes and finding various PDF files of different cultural dishes. (I'm a big fan of Indian food myself!) I didn't realise it was so soothing.

NAAN

Not quite cenile just yet. Round Table Positivity Thread - Page 2 Icon_wink
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:44 am

Dr. ARM wrote:I'd probably be seated somewhere on the steps.

Round Table Positivity Thread - Page 2 Icon_lol

"Grandma, Susie's in the In-between."

I watch waaaay tooo many movies, just ignore me, please!
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:21 am

LOL. What movie is that from?
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:44 am

That movie, sir, would be The Lovely Bones.

I had high hope for that movie, being that it was made by Peter Jackson. The movie started out good and just slowly went down hill from there.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next