Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whatever Thread

+9
StarFireSong
PapiChuloLeon
lilith
Dr. ARM
Arikus
Monty
Dinny
mi-cuit
MKing
13 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Whatever Thread Empty The Whatever Thread

Post  MKing Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:54 am

The Whatever thread............BACK IN ACTION!

@mi-cuit: Look what I found........Perfumes/Colognes
I have NO comment.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

The Whatever Thread Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  mi-cuit Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:10 pm

hahahaha. I'm not at all surprised that most of that list is from demeter. Check out the fragrances on this site: http://www.humieckiandgraef.com/

I have never read more ridiculous ad copy. The Whatever Thread Icon_lol
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Soooo true mi-cuit The Whatever Thread Icon_lol

Umm....Can we create a topic that kind of relates to the 12 zodiac and the 12 Olympians. I always wonder if there was some kind of connection with the two.

EDIT: Thanks Din. It has arrived.....
The 12 zodiac signs and the 12 olympians

Last edited by MKing on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Fucking hell Dr. ARM, stop editing my user info. Laughing
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:46 am

I remember once a upon a time, when..........M. Night Shyamalan, was such a cool director.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:53 am

I dunno. Was he ever considered that? Lady in the Water was mind-boggling. Not in a good way.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:11 am

mi-cuit wrote:I dunno. Was he ever considered that? Lady in the Water was mind-boggling. Not in a good way.

The Sixth Sense was extremely good (one of my favorites) and Signs, took creepy/scary to a whole new level, plus I am not a Mel Gibson fan, but he was pretty awesome in that movie.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:34 am

For those of you interested, the Feng Shui guide, after three or so days, is finally completely finished:

http://constellationchamber.heavenforum.org/the-oracle-f5/dinny-s-ultimate-feng-shui-handbook-t63.htm
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Mi-Cuit, I can't find the Queen's jock strap. Her majesty's pleasure will have to wait after round of bowls. Also, Cindy sends her love. The Whatever Thread Icon_lol
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Arikus Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Dinny wrote:For those of you interested, the Feng Shui guide, after three or so days, is finally completely finished:

http://constellationchamber.heavenforum.org/the-oracle-f5/dinny-s-ultimate-feng-shui-handbook-t63.htm

I took a short look at this. My house/room has horrible Feng Shui.
(I CAN'T sleep facing a door, I need to face away from it to fall asleep. Which turns out to be bad?)
Arikus
Arikus

Title : Resourcerer
Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Monty wrote:Mi-Cuit, I can't find the Queen's jock strap. Her majesty's pleasure will have to wait after round of bowls. Also, Cindy sends her love. The Whatever Thread Icon_lol

hahahahah! you can make it up to me with some crumpets. The Whatever Thread Icon_lol
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:31 pm

This is Dinny because ARM stayed signed in. I let ARM try one tiny drop of this liquid (the extremely bitter stuff) you use to keep ferrets from biting, by spraying it on your hands. He is now salivating insanely. He tried one drop and he's like "It's not that bad", and then out of nowhere, his mouth started foaming, and he started drooling uncontrollably into a sock. He then goes to the sink and drools for about five minutes, and is now laying down. Occassionally, he starts salivating again. There are wet patches on the bed from where he sporadically salivated. I am laughing so hard.

Its hilarious when he talks and all of a sudden, mid-sentence, stream of drool down his mouth. Omg The Whatever Thread Icon_lol
Dr. ARM
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Arikus Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Dr. ARM wrote:This is Dinny because ARM stayed signed in. I let ARM try one tiny drop of this liquid (the extremely bitter stuff) you use to keep ferrets from biting, by spraying it on your hands. He is now salivating insanely. He tried one drop and he's like "It's not that bad", and then out of nowhere, his mouth started foaming, and he started drooling uncontrollably into a sock. He then goes to the sink and drools for about five minutes, and is now laying down. Occassionally, he starts salivating again. There are wet patches on the bed from where he sporadically salivated. I am laughing so hard.

Its hilarious when he talks and all of a sudden, mid-sentence, stream of drool down his mouth. Omg The Whatever Thread Icon_lol

Win. Just thinking of this is making me laugh out loud XD
Arikus
Arikus

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:36 pm

I got my revenge. Apparently I got some on Dinny's hand.
Dr. ARM
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:13 am

I'm taking a female defense course soon and

I CAN'T WAIT.

What do I do? Jab men in the eyes with my fingers? Kick them in the balls? A friend of mine is a hooker and I'm trying to get her to take it but she's "too lazy" to.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:30 am

lilith wrote:I'm taking a female defense course soon and

I CAN'T WAIT.

What do I do? Jab men in the eyes with my fingers? Kick them in the balls? A friend of mine is a hooker and I'm trying to get her to take it but she's "too lazy" to.

The Whatever Thread 794598 Let us know how that works out for you and what kind of stuff you end up doing. I'm genuinely interested about this, because I've heard mixed reviews about self-defense classes for women, from it's useful to it's completely useless.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:00 pm

Dinny wrote:

I CAN'T WAIT.

The Whatever Thread 794598 Let us know how that works out for you and what kind of stuff you end up doing. I'm genuinely interested about this, because I've heard mixed reviews about self-defense classes for women, from it's useful to it's completely useless.
She would get beat up with or without it.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Dinny wrote:

I CAN'T WAIT.

I still think it's a good idea. I know one girl (Pisces w/Scorpio moon just putting that out there) that had a guy following her around campus, and he grabbed her by the back of the shirt after he was creeping after her asking her questions for a while. She spun around and kicked him in the balls. When he keeled over she kneed him in the head and then took out her knife and slashed him on the arm and then called the cops. She's bizarre, and not the most normal person I've met. Most girls wouldn't have the strength or nerve to be able to do that.

Anyway, I'd like to learn.

@dindin - I'll let you know how it goes!
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:30 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Dinny wrote:

I CAN'T WAIT.

I still think it's a good idea. I know one girl (Pisces w/Scorpio moon just putting that out there) that had a guy following her around campus, and he grabbed her by the back of the shirt after he was creeping after her asking her questions for a while. She spun around and kicked him in the balls. When he keeled over she kneed him in the head and then took out her knife and slashed him on the arm and then called the cops. She's bizarre, and not the most normal person I've met. Most girls wouldn't have the strength or nerve to be able to do that.

The Whatever Thread Cool_story_bro_trollcat
, but who would want to kidnap you or dinny? The Whatever Thread Icon_rolleyes
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:33 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Dinny wrote:

I CAN'T WAIT.

I already knew you wouldn't believe it but I don't care as you haven't met her.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:47 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Dinny wrote:

I CAN'T WAIT.

I already knew you wouldn't believe it but I don't care as you haven't met her.
It's going to cool down tomorrow into the very low 80s. Then next week the weather will fall to the low 70s.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:49 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:but who would want to kidnap you or dinny? The Whatever Thread Icon_rolleyes

Pedophiles, I'm told.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:12 am

I hate getting a bug bit around the fingers or palms. The area ends up inflating and gets uncomfortable to move. The Whatever Thread Icon_neutral
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Arikus Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:26 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:I hate getting a bug bit around the fingers or palms. The area ends up inflating and gets uncomfortable to move. The Whatever Thread Icon_neutral

Same, a few weeks ago a mosquito bit the corner of my eye...
Not only did I look retarded but it itched like hell.
Arikus
Arikus

Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Arikus wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:I hate getting a bug bit around the fingers or palms. The area ends up inflating and gets uncomfortable to move. The Whatever Thread Icon_neutral

Same, a few weeks ago a mosquito bit the corner of my eye...
Not only did I look retarded but it itched like hell.
Great minds think alike.

Did you take pics of your eye?
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next