Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Female Sag

+3
Dinny
PapiChuloLeon
rkstarnerd
7 posters

Go down

New Female Sag Empty New Female Sag

Post  rkstarnerd Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi all.
I'm really new to astrology. I'm interested in learning more about myself through astrology.. as well as compatibility.
from astro.com I know that my sun is Sag, moon is Leo, and i'm a Virgo rising.

a little about me.. i can be kind of shy.. it can be hard for me to commit.. not necessarily to people, but i'm having trouble choosing a path for my life.. which can be a bit depressing.. i think i'm really good at most things. i learn things quickly. which is the NERD part of my screen name. i'm also very creative, love music, and art in general.. which is why i call myself a rkstar.. play keys and drums, plus i sing.

i feel like i'm a contradiction.. sometimes i'm very insecure and other times i think i'm the sh*t and everyone else just doesn't know it yet. i think i can be the most kind, generous person in the world and other times i think i can be very insensitive and not the best listener..

if anyone can give me more insight, i'd appreciate it. i'll attach my chart. i wouldn't mind in-depth discussion, so PM me if you'd like. thanks!

[url=https://servimg.com/view/15522844/3]New Female Sag Rkstar11
[/url]

Last edited by rkstarnerd on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed pic)

rkstarnerd

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

New Female Sag Empty Re: New Female Sag

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:51 pm

rkstarnerd wrote:if anyone can give me more insight, i'd appreciate it.
Post some pics. We might be able to get you a job.

Your ASC, Sun, and Moon's duads are all in Leo. New Female Sag Icon_neutral

Your Mars is right next to your Ascendant. What kind of sports do you get off of?
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  rkstarnerd Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 pm

hmmm.. what are duads, and what does them all being in leo mean?
mars next to my ascendent?
i love all sports, but i only played basketball in school. i tried out for the softball team just to see if i'd make it, and did. i'm pretty good at most things when i put forth the effort.

rkstarnerd

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:29 pm

rkstarnerd wrote:hmmm.. what are duads, and what does them all being in leo mean?
mars next to my ascendent?
i love all sports, but i only played basketball in school. i tried out for the softball team just to see if i'd make it, and did. i'm pretty good at most things when i put forth the effort.
Duads are fractions within a sign. Every sign has 12 duads within it. Each duad is 2'30 degrees.

There are themes with duads. Like yours is all leo. My Sun, Moon, and Asc duads are all in fire signs.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:03 am

Our very first Sag! New Female Sag Icon_eek Welcome!

Feel free to jump right into any and all threads and we'll help you out with any particular query you might have. I'm sure we'd love to dig into that pretty chart you have there and see what we can find. New Female Sag Icon_lol

On behalf of everyone at the Constellation Chamber, I thank you for your time here and welcome you warmly. If you have any concerns or questions, do not hesitate to contact either mi-cuit, Dr. ARM or myself. New Female Sag Icon_biggrin
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  rkstarnerd Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:36 am

thanks for the responses and warm welcome.
what part of the personality do the duads dictate? what do mine being in leo say about me?

**found the duad thread. Smile so i'll save my questions after perusing that info. thanks!

Last edited by rkstarnerd on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found the duad thread)

rkstarnerd

Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:41 am

Dinny wrote:Our very first Sag! New Female Sag Icon_eek Welcome!

Not just any sag. A FEMALE sag! I don't think we've ever had one of those. New Female Sag 456458

Welcome! Very Happy I spy a Jupiter singleton in water, and possibly a Mars singleton in Earth, depending on how we resolve the ascendant debate.

How does this feel?
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:49 am

mi-cuit wrote:
Dinny wrote:Our very first Sag! New Female Sag Icon_eek Welcome!

Not just any sag. A FEMALE sag! I don't think we've ever had one of those. New Female Sag 456458

Welcome! Very Happy I spy a Jupiter singleton in water, and possibly a Mars singleton in Earth, depending on how we resolve the ascendant debate.

How does this feel?

Poor Sweet Sting! New Female Sag Icon_lol
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:12 am

Wasn't Sweet Sting a Cancer with a Sag Moon? Or is that StarFireSong? or is it no one? I get confused.

I am reasonably certain we've never had a male pisces or a female capricorn. yes?
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:01 am

mi-cuit wrote:Wasn't Sweet Sting a Cancer with a Sag Moon? Or is that StarFireSong? or is it no one? I get confused.

I am reasonably certain we've never had a male pisces or a female capricorn. yes?

Sweet Sting was a Saggy. Starfiresong is the Cancer.

We had a male Pisces, but he wasn't around very long. He was the one who used bright aqua text and talked about drugs alot. I'm pretty confident about no female Caps, though.

We have also had no gem females, libra males, or female aquas. My memory is sharp, y'see. New Female Sag 899481
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:10 am

Dinny wrote:
mi-cuit wrote:Wasn't Sweet Sting a Cancer with a Sag Moon? Or is that StarFireSong? or is it no one? I get confused.

Sweet Sting was a Saggy. Starfiresong is the Cancer.

We had a male Pisces, but he wasn't around very long. He was the one who used bright aqua text and talked about drugs alot. I'm pretty confident about no female Caps, though.

We have also had no gem females, libra males, or female aquas. My memory is sharp, y'see. New Female Sag 899481

I totally missed Pisces male. We did have a gem female towards the very end. liliesandlavender or something like that. She was a chef or something. No libra males. We had airie. She was an aqua, no?
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:42 am

Hey! We've got a live one!

About time we got a Sag in. Welcome! Smile
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Arikus Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:01 pm

Hello.
Arikus
Arikus

Title : Resourcerer
Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Welcome rkstarnerd. I'm not really into astrology much but I ended up here anyway. scratch

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down