Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Capricorn female

4 posters

Go down

the Capricorn female Empty the Capricorn female

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Why can I not figure this one out? I've never been a ladies man but I've never had much trouble with them either. Capricorns seem to elude me. Why? What do I need to do differently?

Yes, the same one is still stringing me along. I should say again really. Not like before but worse in some ways. We didn't really talk much for a long time (year or so?) and then we started talking again...old emotions came up...I didn't want to go down that road again, it sucked...told her I didn't want to talk to her unless she was available (willing to make herself available even if still in her relationship)...deleted her out of my phone, email, off fb, etc...

that lasted a month or so. the Capricorn female 501919 Anyway. She will say things that lead me on, then say things to keep herself "innocent", like "isn't going to happen" type stuff. Then the game continues. Her actions speak volumes though. I think I'm about done with her...again.

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

the Capricorn female Empty Re: the Capricorn female

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Guest wrote:Her actions speak volumes though. I think I'm about done with her...again.
What people say is worthless compared to what they actually do.

LEON
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:04 am

I can't comment that much on this, but I thought it was often said that Capricorn females are intensely difficult to read. I'm pretty sure it says something to that effect on Nova's site under the "Women" section of the Capricorn page. If Cap women are anything like my Cap friend, then I can see where the stereotype comes from.

I'd actually think that would be off-putting. Even with whatever feelings lingering, I'd imagine that those feelings would be weakened somewhat by that.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:13 am

She's married, right? Does she have kids? It sounds like she prefers you, but couldn't stand to be a "homewrecker".
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:57 am

Edit to my above: I forgot Nova didn't get around to writing about caps, I actually read that under one of the other signs pages under "Influences", and it referred to people with Cap Moons actually. My bad.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:25 pm

lilith wrote:She's married, right? Does she have kids? It sounds like she prefers you, but couldn't stand to be a "homewrecker".

Yes, she is. Yes, she does. I think you are right on the homewrecker part as well.

It seems to be escalating again. She is doing things out of character for her. She is reaching out more, talking about more intimate stuff, emailing me, sending pics, etc. before, she was glad to go along with things but rarely took initiative. Now, it seems like she is more willing to put herself out there, take a little more risk. The game is still fun...but only if I think I have a chance at winning. the Capricorn female Icon_lol

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 am

So... where are you willing to go on this
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:49 pm

lilith wrote:So... where are you willing to go on this

Not sure. I don't plan on putting myself totally out there like I did before so....slow, cautious...try to maintain a little more control? How far am I willing to go/ I can't say but I don't think I'm prepared to go as far as I was a few years ago...not that I think I will have to decide. I'm sure this will die out just as quick as it began...again. the Capricorn female Icon_sad

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:32 pm

Yesterday was a very good day. She is really different this time. Before, it was like pulling teeth to get anything out of her. Now, it is sooo much better. Before, she would never take any risk or do anything that would appear inappropriate (well, she did a couple times but for the most part no), now she is really putting herself out there, reaching out to me and allowing me to reach back. I'm not sure how long it will last or how far it will go but I'm having fun. I think both of us have matured some and really thought about some things and have more realistic expectations now.

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:57 am

Another good weekend. I saw her again Friday night but only briefly...long enough for a few kisses and some small talk. I also go to spend about 5 hours with her and her daughter (along with my kids) Saturday but that was all legitimate time...both spouses knew about it. No funny business when the kids are around. We did talk online quite a bit over the weekend. We do 5-6 days a week really. I think this would go to the next level soon if our schedules didn't conflict so much now. Because of that I think it may die back out. We'll see. It's all going good still. This will be a fling at most...we've talked quite a bit and there are just too many issues other than just her and I.

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:36 pm

well, we're still talking...didn't for about a week (ok, we did but only briefly)...just not feeling it all right now...we'll see. Haven't seen her in over a week...probably be two before I do, if then.

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:02 pm

bump I love you
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Guess what? She has turned back into her old self. Our conversations have not been good lately and I have not seen her in a few weeks. I will see her this weekend but not alone. I am pretty sure we are finished again. I think for good this time...too much of a roller-coaster for me and it's just not fun anymore. Too bad. I really like her but it has once again become a one-sided relationship. My heart says keep trying but my head says walk away.

***edit*** I just talked to her briefly on fb chat...yep, we're done. Bummer. I've been told that I am a pretty cold person, show little emotion most of the time...but, I admit, this really saddens me. I knew it would end up this way, saw it coming and yet it still bums me out. Part of me wants to give it a little time and maybe try again...part of me would love to be her friend, try to get it to where we could openly be friends...with the spouses knowing...and part of me wants to tell her to fuck off. It's a pretty good blow to the ego to keep getting rejected by her...can't be healthy at all. I don't know why I think I need her approval or whatever. I don't know why I think I need to prove myself at my age...why does it matter whether I can still attract a hot, younger woman? I hate being a guy...I hate being stupid. confused

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:03 pm

It can go both ways. I'd prefer a compliment from an older man over one from a hyper-sexual 20-year-old. How much younger is she?

Sounds like you guys were just beating around the bush for too long (interesting how she said you were "cold", I guess it was that Taurean hesitation she misinterpreted, I don't know as you guys are the least obvious with your attractions). I can't imagine anything much more dramatic than two people choosing to leave their families for each other. :/
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:32 pm

She is 29, I am 40. The cold comment did not come from her...just been told that a few times in the past by various people. While there was a time when I almost left my family it was not really because of her...more about issues that have been building for a number of years. I ended up not leaving because I was talking to her and could not make that kind of decision then with my head not being clear of distractions (her). This was going to be more of a fling at most I thought but it's all good. She has an issue with the whole "adultery" label. It's really best this way.

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:27 pm

All I am going to say at this point is that 1) I do not know and, 2) I need therapy. scratch

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:05 am

Guest wrote:She is 29, I am 40. The cold comment did not come from her...just been told that a few times in the past by various people. While there was a time when I almost left my family it was not really because of her...more about issues that have been building for a number of years. I ended up not leaving because I was talking to her and could not make that kind of decision then with my head not being clear of distractions (her). This was going to be more of a fling at most I thought but it's all good. She has an issue with the whole "adultery" label. It's really best this way.

Funny you say that... I've read a couple of times that Taurus men can be confusing to women because they'll give you the world, but then disappear for a few days, (because it's to think things over without distractions). Much different from the disappearing act of a Gemini. Wink
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:25 pm

I haven't talked to the Cap in a while now. She suddenly just stopped talking to me. Then I found out she is pregnant. We haven't spoken in almost two months at all and a little longer "privately". I saw her the other day at an event and didn't even approach her. Fuck her.

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:43 pm

I've been very cool about letting this go, I think. I did call her the other day when I knew she was available and she didn't answer. I'm not looking to go back and repeat the cycle but I don't like the way things are now. It could be just because she is controlling the situation instead of me but I'm not sure. Every song on the radio reminds me of her in some way so I've pretty much stopped listening to the radio...lol. It's all good.

WOOHOOO!! 300 POSTS!! (299 about nothing and 1 Intro)

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down