Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashion in Astrology

+6
Monty
lilith
Dinny
mi-cuit
PapiChuloLeon
MKing
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fashion in Astrology  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fashion in Astrology

Post  Dinny Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Also, Libra is missing. Razz
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Poor Libra Fashion in Astrology  - Page 2 501919 .......can't seem to get a break over on this forum, either. OH WELL!
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:24 am

I don't put a lot of thought into my clothing most of the time. At one of my jobs, I have to wear a uniform so there's no customization there, and at the other one, I wear a dress shirt with either khaki pants, brown shoes and my double-sided belt, or black pants, shoes and the same belt.

Casually, I wear t-shirt, jeans and sneakers with the only lavish piece being the gold-plated watch that belonged to my father. That is one thing that always remains the same no matter what my wear is I have to have a watch on or else I feel strange. I guess I'm that sort of person that prefers to draw someone in with my internal qualities than superficial things like clothing; the only exception being when I'm out in the working world, because a lot of those people only have your appearances to go by.

Color-wise I gravitate toward dark colors such as gray (or silver), black, and blue (my favorite), though I do own a couple of maroon shirts and a single dark green t-shirt that has seen better days.
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:55 am

Argent Fang wrote:I don't put a lot of thought into my clothing most of the time. At one of my jobs, I have to wear a uniform so there's no customization there, and at the other one, I wear a dress shirt with either khaki pants, brown shoes and my double-sided belt, or black pants, shoes and the same belt.

Casually, I wear t-shirt, jeans and sneakers with the only lavish piece being the gold-plated watch that belonged to my father. That is one thing that always remains the same no matter what my wear is I have to have a watch on or else I feel strange. I guess I'm that sort of person that prefers to draw someone in with my internal qualities than superficial things like clothing; the only exception being when I'm out in the working world, because a lot of those people only have your appearances to go by.

Color-wise I gravitate toward dark colors such as gray (or silver), black, and blue (my favorite), though I do own a couple of maroon shirts and a single dark green t-shirt that has seen better days.

Those colors seem to be the ones that suit you best, so it's no surprise. Or maybe that's just a coincidence?

Either way, the watch thing is interesting. I used to be a watch person too, but I fell out of the habit when time stopped being an issue. Ever since I started Law School, I've never had to worry about time... At all... Laughing High School was a lot more hectic, and a lot more work. And honestly, the work was harder in high school too... Whatever, I don't know.

Back on topic. Watches are cool. The end.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Dinny wrote:
Argent Fang wrote:I don't put a lot of thought into my clothing most of the time. At one of my jobs, I have to wear a uniform so there's no customization there, and at the other one, I wear a dress shirt with either khaki pants, brown shoes and my double-sided belt, or black pants, shoes and the same belt.

Those colors seem to be the ones that suit you best, so it's no surprise. Or maybe that's just a coincidence?

Either way, the watch thing is interesting. I used to be a watch person too, but I fell out of the habit when time stopped being an issue. Ever since I started Law School, I've never had to worry about time... At all... Laughing High School was a lot more hectic, and a lot more work. And honestly, the work was harder in high school too... Whatever, I don't know.

Back on topic. Watches are cool. The end.

Yes they are. One thing I might experiment with are colored contacts. I'm going to get a pair of them for Halloween to use with my costume and had the funny idea of wearing them in public just to see how many people do a double take.
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:05 pm

I've never really worn a watch. I don't much fancy it. There's always my cell phone or car etc. when I need to tell time.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:45 pm

mi-cuit wrote:I've never really worn a watch. I don't much fancy it. There's always my cell phone or car etc. when I need to tell time.

I see people using their cellphones all the time like new-age pocket watches. While I suppose that's cool when you think about it, it's a lot easier for me to just turn my left arm and glance down slightly to see the time than to reach into my pocket. *shrugs* to each their own.
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:35 am

Fashion in Astrology  - Page 2 Aspleu

Leos and their scarves. Neutral
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon