Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SEX Thread

+4
Monty
mi-cuit
Dinny
MKing
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The SEX Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The SEX Thread

Post  lilith Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:00 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:How does Josh even know what I look like?
I think he just wants to tell you that he thinks you're an average looking girl. The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_neutral

You've gone over stuff like this quite a few times, calling me plain, boring, flat and average, etc. Just quit it already. Not to mention that you love calling people fat and love trying to make people feel insecure. Everyone can see through exactly what you're doing.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:36 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
I think he just wants to tell you that he thinks you're an average looking girl. The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_neutral

You've gone over stuff like this quite a few times, calling me plain, boring, flat and average, etc. Just quit it already. Not to mention that you love calling people fat and love trying to make people feel insecure. Everyone can see through exactly what you're doing.
Remember that time on the old forum where you had to The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_cry to those admin/mods to close the vote for cutest female member thread? The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_lol
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:38 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Remember that time on the old forum where you had to The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_cry to those admin/mods to close the vote for cutest female member thread? The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_lol

You sure? I don't ever recall that one. The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_neutral
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:48 pm

I remember that thread, however I never piped up about it. I still don't know who it was.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:19 pm

ya know Dinny, I didn't really like you too much on the old forum, especially early on. I mean, I didn't really log in often but I did lurk from time to time...I didn't really dislike you either. But, I think a lot more of you now (like that matters to you at all). I don't know if you have just matured a lot in the last year or so or what it is but I think you're pretty cool now.

This has very little to do with all your posts above really although I liked your response for most of them. The whole medical thing doesn't do it for me but as long as it does it for you all is good. I really like anal myself. It has to be done carefully and correctly the first few times to be enjoyable.

Nudity is great. I'd like to be more than a closet nudist but although my wife doesn't mind me doing it we have children so it doesn't happen very often. I do get in the pool naked and hang out in the back yard late at night. I have a big yard but I do have a nosy old neighbor that has a street light right at my property line. The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_evil

Clare, post a current pic!! I've always thought you were truly beautiful...and I'm a Taurus, I know a little bit about the finer things in life. The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_wink

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Providing some comedy for BugDust. I wouldn't recommend this if you don't like graphic content.

Spoiler:
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:25 pm

I totally understand the face riding. I've had similar experiences a few times. I thought she was going to break my nose one time and it really makes it difficult to swallow so you end up with a throat full of thick "saliva".

I've tried the whole S & M thing a few times but never really liked it. I'm a bit of a control freak so being tied up really, really did not work for me. Being the dominant one didn't either...it was boring. I like a challenge so having someone spread eagle and doing what I want so easily just isn't fun. Plus, I have a little fear that I might go too far, by accident of course. I've slapped a girl across the face repeatedly until both sides of her face were very red (she did bite her lip and it bled a little), choked one until she gasped for air and held one strongly while fucking her in the ass hard until she cried. It was all in good fun at the time but I didn't really get a healthy pleasure out of it. Was it a rush? Sure it was, but I didn't feel good about myself when I was done. I didn't like being on the edge either...I felt like I could have easily lost control. Sex is supposed to be fun and pleasurable for all involved. To me, that all points to violence and control, not good raw sex and definitely not lovemaking.

The hot wax thing was another thing that I tried and didn't really take to. It was more of a "I tried it...next" kind of thing. Dripping the wax close to the skin burns and the pain can be exhilarating...same as scratching your penis or balls with fingernails. The further away you hold the candle the less it hurts because the wax cools rapidly as it falls.

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:28 pm

< crickets >

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Okay, I'm back now. Plane ride... Guh.

We fucked while he was wearing his lab coat. It was awesome. But, I don't have a very good imagination, it would have felt more authentic to me if we somehow managed to do it in a lab/hospital... Ah, oh well, someday!

Personal question but, is there something wrong with me? I can't do certain positions anymore, like doggy style and reverse cowgirl. My cervix hurts way too much in those, it's agonizing. Other positions are fine, though.

Edit: About my question, it's worth mentioning that he's er... rather sizeable, putting it lightly, so most positions really do hurt for me some way or another, but those two I mentioned are actually unbearable.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:21 pm

My wife has a tilted uterus which makes certain positions painful for her. When you say he's big, how big are we talking? I mean is he just well-endowed or is he a freak of nature? The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_lol

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Guest wrote:My wife has a tilted uterus which makes certain positions painful for her. When you say he's big, how big are we talking? I mean is he just well-endowed or is he a freak of nature? The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_lol

I don't know because I don't have anything to compare it to, but from the measurements I've taken, he is nine inches in length (he never can insert balls deep, so I guess I feel kind of sorry for him) and has a girth greater than my wrist.

I've never had a checkup downstairs, so to speak, but I'll be doing that soon.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:12 pm

I feel your pain (haha). Both of those are possible without him going all the way "in", especially reverse cowgirl where you have all the control. With doggy, it's most painful if you've situated yourself like a right angle, know what I mean? Try doggy lying flat, and also kneeling up like he is. Also spooning is good for big ones because it's hard to get it in all the way.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:23 pm

That's a good size! I was largest at about 21. I topped out at 8" and it has shrunk a bit since then.

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:07 pm

I've never felt so violated.
Dr. ARM
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:45 pm

lilith wrote:I feel your pain (haha). Both of those are possible without him going all the way "in", especially reverse cowgirl where you have all the control. With doggy, it's most painful if you've situated yourself like a right angle, know what I mean? Try doggy lying flat, and also kneeling up like he is. Also spooning is good for big ones because it's hard to get it in all the way.

That's hugely helpful, and interesting. Most of the times we'd done it, it was very right-angle-ish (I think that was an apt description), although I'm still curious as to why exactly it's painful. We've done it with me lying flat and that wasn't painful, and that lines up perfectly with what you've told me here.

Guest wrote:That's a good size! I was largest at about 21. I topped out at 8" and it has shrunk a bit since then.

I didn't know it can change like that. Either way, I've been reading a lot of studies and hearing the results of various surveys on TV and radio about how sex gets better with age. I've heard from many more learned people (even you said this yourself at some point) that the older you get, generally the easier it is to open up and cast aside any sexual hangups. But when ARM and I were driving around, we heard the results of a survey on the radio that suggested women between the ages of, like 35 - 45 experience the most intense and long-lasting orgasms, as well as having the highest sex drive. Apparently that's the woman's biological clock trying to squeeze as much in as possible while she's still prime and fertile. I guess a lot of us on this forum have a lot to look forward to if all of this is true.

Dr. ARM wrote:I've never felt so violated.

Yeah yeah, especially when you saw the post and told me it made you blush. I love you. Blow Kiss

As a side-note, Dr. ARM has called to my attention that he dislikes me using the word "fuck" in the place of "make love", so I retract my earlier use of said word.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Dinny wrote:About my question, it's worth mentioning that he's er... rather sizeable....

Compared to you, maybe.

Dinny wrote:As a side-note, Dr. ARM has called to my attention that
he dislikes me using the word "fuck" in the place of "make love", so I
retract my earlier use of said word.

Alternatively, you can use "making fuck."

Berserker!

Dinny wrote:I love you. Blow Kiss

Yay I love you 2 bby <333
Dr. ARM
Dr. ARM
Admin

Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:27 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! The SEX Thread - Page 3 Herz The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_lol
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:00 pm

mi-cuit wrote:AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! The SEX Thread - Page 3 Herz The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_lol

Seriously, you make me giggle. Giggle
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:45 pm

If you're interested but I warn you, not for the faint hearted or Vanilla of us here.

Spoiler:
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Monty wrote:If you're interested but I warn you, not for the faint hearted or Vanilla of us here.

Spoiler:

"Clitoris's are over rated."

Huh? The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_scratch
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:45 pm

lilith wrote:
Monty wrote:If you're interested but I warn you, not for the faint hearted or Vanilla of us here.

Spoiler:

"Clitoris's are over rated."

Huh? The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_scratch

To tell you the truth, I don't even get what I wrote there. My mind was gone at that point anyway.
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:54 pm

The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_lol The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_lol The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_lol
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Wa-hey!

Spoiler:
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:35 pm

This may as well be renamed to The Exhibitionism Thread.
Dr. ARM
Dr. ARM
Admin

Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 am

Hate to you upset you, ARM, but I'm not taking requests. The SEX Thread - Page 3 Icon_lol
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next