Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions to Forum Members

+7
lilith
mi-cuit
Monty
Dr. ARM
PapiChuloLeon
MKing
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Questions to Forum Members  - Page 7 Empty Re: Questions to Forum Members

Post  StarFireSong Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:43 am

MKing wrote:
Speaking of forgetting things.

@Dinny: What is your moon and asc sign, again?

@Star: Same question. I can't remember yours, either, I know Virgo is somewhere in there.

Just saw this. Moon is Pisces, Ascendant is Sagittarius. Virgo's my midheaven. Smile

StarFireSong

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 am

StarFireSong wrote:
MKing wrote:

@Star: Same question. I can't remember yours, either, I know Virgo is somewhere in there.

Just saw this. Moon is Pisces, Ascendant is Sagittarius. Virgo's my midheaven. Smile
so the stars gave you a JUPITER theme. You're not the first person I seen with a moon in pisces and a sagi asc to go with it. It's like a combo at a fast food restaurant. the sagi asc is the soft drink. the pisc moon are the fries
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:40 pm

StarFireSong wrote:
MKing wrote:

Oh yeah, Virgo midheaven, silly me Stupid But Cute

Isn't the midheaven usually the sign that one would guess somebody as? I forgot, but it's suppose to be similar to an asc, right?

.......And how on earth can I forget about that amazing moon of yours.Shake Fist

Thanks, Star
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:21 pm

MKing wrote:
StarFireSong wrote:
MKing wrote:

Isn't the midheaven usually the sign that one would guess somebody as? I forgot, but it's suppose to be similar to an asc, right?

.......And how on earth can I forget about that amazing moon of yours.Shake Fist

Thanks, Star
Midheaven is career and public reputation.

I haven't ever guessed someone as their midheaven before. Have you? The Sun or the Sun's duad is always the easiest for me. The ascendant is supposed to be the first impression, but I have trouble guessing those right too.

I thought someone was a Virgo Asc, they turn out to be an Aries Asc. Two very different signs.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:22 am

Holy shit, I just met another kid with a Sagi Asc and Pisces Moon. If you look hard enough, you'll begin to see that every chart has a theme. This Jupiter one is common.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:20 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
MKing wrote:
StarFireSong wrote:
MKing wrote:

Thanks, Star

I haven't ever guessed someone as their midheaven before. Have you? The Sun or the Sun's duad is always the easiest for me. The ascendant is supposed to be the first impression, but I have trouble guessing those right too.

I thought someone was a Virgo Asc, they turn out to be an Aries Asc. Two very different signs.

I don't think anyone is really good at the "guess that sign" game. That shit is tough. I am probably better at guessing people moon signs.........maybe.

Funny that you mentioned the Sag and Pis, I know someone with a Sag/sun and Pis/moon.....................she a BITCH...........A.........DRAMA QUEEN................BITCH.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:52 pm

MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
MKing wrote:
StarFireSong wrote:
MKing wrote:

Thanks, Star

I don't think anyone is really good at the "guess that sign" game. That shit is tough. I am probably better at guessing people moon signs.........maybe.

Funny that you mentioned the Sag and Pis, I know someone with a Sag/sun and Pis/moon.....................she a BITCH...........A.........DRAMA QUEEN................BITCH.
Maybe she just likes yo black AZZ and wants your attention Very Happy
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:25 am

Huh oh my asc is Pisces and my moon is Leo. My asc is on the cusp of Aries, my moon on the cusp of Virgo.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:30 am

@Leon: "Like"......yeah that's real cute. Put it like this "Like" was a HUGE understatement, for the both of US a long time ago. Were now at the point were if either one of us were on fire, we wouldn't even care to piss on one another.

@Dinny: I like your Asc, can we trade? Laughing
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:37 am

MKing wrote:@Leon: "Like"......yeah that's real cute. Put it like this "Like" was a HUGE understatement, for the both of US a long time ago. Were now at the point were if either one of us were on fire, we wouldn't even care to piss on one another.

@Dinny: I like your Asc, can we trade? Laughing
I knew something like this was going on. Boys and girls who hate each other often have history together. Laughing
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7