Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bizarre Request.

3 posters

Go down

A Bizarre Request. Empty A Bizarre Request.

Post  Dinny Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:44 pm

I learned that virtual money is more profitable than it seems.

Do any of you have GaiaOnline accounts, especially old ones? I've been trying to hack into some of my old friend's accounts that have been unused since 2004 (and are valued somewhere in the millions, or $10 USD Laughing ), but have met dead ends.

Put bluntly: If you have an account that you don't use, let's make a deal.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

A Bizarre Request. Empty Re: A Bizarre Request.

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:00 am

Dinny wrote:I learned that virtual money is more profitable than it seems.

Do any of you have GaiaOnline accounts, especially old ones? I've been trying to hack into some of my old friend's accounts that have been unused since 2004 (and are valued somewhere in the millions, or $10 USD Laughing ), but have met dead ends.

Put bluntly: If you have an account that you don't use, let's make a deal.
I was confused a long time ago when I heard of people making decent change off selling things in online games.

I missed out on an opportunity to sell off all the work I acquired within the span 2 years in my online gaming account. That was years ago.

Give me a call when you make your first grand.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:47 am

You'd possibly be better off making money from abandoned WoW accounts. Especially the higher level ones ditched by those who went to rehab or simply got a life. A Bizarre Request. Icon_lol
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:01 am

Monty wrote:You'd possibly be better off making money from abandoned WoW accounts. Especially the higher level ones ditched by those who went to rehab or simply got a life. A Bizarre Request. Icon_lol
Did you hear the story about the korean couple who let their baby die because it was ignored while they played too much video games? A Bizarre Request. Icon_eek
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:03 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:You'd possibly be better off making money from abandoned WoW accounts. Especially the higher level ones ditched by those who went to rehab or simply got a life. A Bizarre Request. Icon_lol
Did you hear the story about the korean couple who let their baby die because it was ignored while they played too much video games? A Bizarre Request. Icon_eek

Not heard of that one, care to tell me more on it? I knew about the Korean guy who died after playing it for 60 hours straight but that's about it.
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Not heard of that one, care to tell me more on it? I knew about the Korean guy who died after playing it for 60 hours straight but that's about it.
I think they was playing one of them online games similar to the one Olivia is playing. The kind where you can collect items in your own little virtual kingdom.

doreans are pretty serious about they video games. Sports in America are boxing, basketball, soccer, football, etc. I know in dorea they actually made Starcraft a sport.

doreans making a video game a sport. A Bizarre Request. 501919
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:21 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

I think they was playing one of them online games similar to the one Olivia is playing. The kind where you can collect items in your own little virtual kingdom.

doreans are pretty serious about they video games. Sports in America are boxing, basketball, soccer, football, etc. I know in dorea they actually made Starcraft a sport.

I thought it was 'Call of Duty' or even 'Halo ODST' for America! Laughing

A Bizarre Request. Icon_eek
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:16 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:I think they was playing one of them online games similar to the one Olivia is playing. The kind where you can collect items in your own little virtual kingdom.

Indeed they did. And yeah, the stories about people dying after marathons of WoW and the particular case where a baby was neglected are both sadly true. I can't imagine ever being that addicted to a game... But whatever.

I've been pillaging old, unused Gaia accounts for money with relative success. I have a Perfect World account (free-to-play WoW clone, basically) that's worth more than $300 - 400 because it's super high level, has tons of rares on it, and has the strongest pet in the game on it as well. I considered selling it considering I really don't play anymore (I log in maybe twice a week just to grab some EXP from a ten minute quest you can do daily) but decided against it, because the character has my name, and I don't want someone running around on my name, with a character who looks like me... hahaha.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum