Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google paid us a visit today!

5 posters

Go down

Google paid us a visit today! Empty Google paid us a visit today!

Post  Dinny Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Google paid us a visit today! Google
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Google paid us a visit today! Empty Re: Google paid us a visit today!

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Dinny wrote:Google paid us a visit today! Google
What's this supposed to do? Google paid us a visit today! Icon_neutral
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:50 pm

I don't mean to burst your bubble, Dinny, but I've seen the bot visit several times already. The first time I noticed it was a couple weeks ago. Google paid us a visit today! Icon_smile

StarFireSong

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:10 pm

StarFireSong wrote:I don't mean to burst your bubble, Dinny, but I've seen the bot visit several times already. The first time I noticed it was a couple weeks ago. Google paid us a visit today! Icon_smile

Snap!
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:53 pm

StarFireSong wrote:I don't mean to burst your bubble, Dinny, but I've seen the bot visit several times already. The first time I noticed it was a couple weeks ago. Google paid us a visit today! Icon_smile
Poking fun at dinny? Google paid us a visit today! Icon_biggrin
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Monty wrote:

Snap!

Google paid us a visit today! Icon_scratch What did I do? If it sounded rude or snippy; I didn't mean to come across that way. I'm sorry if I did. I was just saying that I'd noticed the bot...

StarFireSong

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:59 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Do you live under a rock, or do you just genuinely have no idea how the internet works?

Google bots crawl and index websites if your code permits them to (I said I'd permit web bots). Essentially, it means they list you in the search engine and you're much easier to find. They're good for publicity, they're not good for sites you want to keep private, and they will sometimes blatantly ignore the codes that're supposed to tell them to go away (happened with my personal website, when you search certain things, it's now the very first result on Google).
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:09 pm

StarFireSong wrote:
Monty wrote:

Snap!

Google paid us a visit today! Icon_scratch What did I do? If it sounded rude or snippy; I didn't mean to come across that way. I'm sorry if I did. I was just saying that I'd noticed the bot...

Everything! I blame you for everything including a wide variety of geographic disasters. Google paid us a visit today! Icon_lol

When I use the term "Snap" it refers to an old card game of "Snap". Whenever someone has the same opinion or what not or something, my characteristic much like the game is to say 'Snap'. Hope that clears it up. Smile
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Do you live under a rock, or do you just genuinely have no idea how the internet works?
Having a bad day? arm hung up 30 seconds earlier than usual? Google paid us a visit today! Icon_neutral
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:17 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Having a bad day? arm hung up 30 seconds earlier than usual? Google paid us a visit today! Icon_neutral

I am having a bad day, actually, considering I spent an hour drawing something only to have the program crash on me and lose everything. Also, no one wants my money. I've been trying to talk to people for commissioning and it's crazy, it's like my mere presence causes things to freeze. As soon as I reply to a thread or message someone, the thread dies or the person goes offline (even if they were rapid-fire posting prior). This has happened in 10+ unrelated strings over the past few hours.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:01 am

Monty wrote:
StarFireSong wrote:
Monty wrote:

Snap!

Everything! I blame you for everything including a wide variety of geographic disasters. Google paid us a visit today! Icon_lol

When I use the term "Snap" it refers to an old card game of "Snap". Whenever someone has the same opinion or what not or something, my characteristic much like the game is to say 'Snap'. Hope that clears it up. Smile

Ah yes, I did create those earthquakes & hurricanes... Google paid us a visit today! Icon_razz

Now it makes sense. Smile Thanks for clarifying, Josh.

StarFireSong

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:03 am

StarFireSong wrote:
Monty wrote:
StarFireSong wrote:
Monty wrote:

Snap!

Ah yes, I did create those earthquakes & hurricanes... Google paid us a visit today! Icon_razz

Now it makes sense. Smile Thanks for clarifying, Josh.

Don't worry, I hate Bono and Bob Geldof just as much as you do. You causing natural disasters stops them from writing crap songs whilst being purely ignorant of their sell by date. Keep em' busy! Google paid us a visit today! Icon_lol
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:51 pm

And again today. In other news, every time I notice a new detail about the forum (just now it was the font in the title), I think to myself props Dinny, so.... props Dinny! Google paid us a visit today! Icon_cheers
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:19 am

mi-cuit wrote:And again today. In other news, every time I notice a new detail about the forum (just now it was the font in the title), I think to myself props Dinny, so.... props Dinny! Google paid us a visit today! Icon_cheers

You are just too sweet, thank you. Google paid us a visit today! 538326 But I've been neglecting the forum as of late and there are a pile of posts I want to respond to, so I'm finally doing that now.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum