Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double/Triple sign ? help?

+2
lilith
Mercurial Malice
6 posters

Go down

Double/Triple sign ? help? Empty Double/Triple sign ? help?

Post  Mercurial Malice Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:51 am

Hey everyone i've been looking for more info on the concept of double signed people I.E. double scopio (sun and asc) or tripled scorp. (sun asc moon). I ran across a site that was talking about it vaguely a maybe a month or go and picked up looking for more info on it today but have been hitting dead ends. Btw i'm a pisces sun with virgo moon and rising. If anyone could help shed light on it that'd be much appreciated. Thanks.. lets see what this leads too. Double/Triple sign ? help? Icon_idea Double/Triple sign ? help? Icon_cool

Mercurial Malice

Title : Morally infallable
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Double/Triple sign ? help? Empty Re: Double/Triple sign ? help?

Post  lilith Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:09 pm

What do you have so far? What was the site?
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Mercurial Malice wrote:Hey everyone i've been looking for more info on the concept of double signed people I.E. double scopio (sun and asc) or tripled scorp. (sun asc moon). I ran across a site that was talking about it vaguely a maybe a month or go and picked up looking for more info on it today but have been hitting dead ends. Btw i'm a pisces sun with virgo moon and rising. If anyone could help shed light on it that'd be much appreciated. Thanks.. lets see what this leads too. Double/Triple sign ? help? Icon_idea Double/Triple sign ? help? Icon_cool

Hey, Zach, right? Warmest of welcomes to the forum, it's a delight to see a new face around here. If you require any assistance with anything, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. ARM, Mi-Cuit or myself. Singing

There was a short discussion on the old forum about multiple same influences in a chart, although I can't remember if any sites or sources were linked to. Stalker pointed out a few people in particular: for example, Ann Coulter apparently has almost everything in Sagittarius. I myself have five Leo placements.

I will do a bit of looking around and let you know what I find, although all I remember finding on this subject was a list of people who had an abundance of any given sign rather than actual information about what it entails.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Welcome, Z

I too would like to know more information about triple sign people......Over at the old forum I mentioned that a few celebrities that are triple sign; Bjork (Scorp), Zooey Deschanel (Cap), and some others.....anyhow, Bjork, really struck me as a scorpio, she's very quiet, quite mysterious, and has a bit of a temper........

Coming across people with triple signs can be very interesting...it's like finding twins that are Geminis.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Arikus Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:18 pm

I don't have a triple but I do have the same sun and moon.
Arikus
Arikus

Title : Resourcerer
Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Odd. I always pegged Bjork as a Sag. She's so bizarre.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercurial Malice Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Thanks for welcome. Definately glad to have joined. I've been looking for the link i crossed and i still haven't found it unfortunately however, what i did pick up from it (in my case double signed with asc/moon) that your overall outlook, personality, tendencies of that signs traits are somewhat tuned up and amplyfied. It also pointed out that in order to classify being double/triple signed that it required in any combo within sun/moon/asc matching up as it stated these main signs matching we're of the most significance.

Personally, I do feel at times to be discerning, calculating, detail oriented - things associated with virgo are strong in my make up no denying it on my part but also my sun sign traits are there too but monitoring what side of the spectrum i'm on i've found it to be depending on the moment/situation thats currently present like right now as i'm trying to explain this shit as clear as possible - its definately the virgo in me more than the pisces. These are things that are running thru my mind but insight is insight so i put i'm putting it out there to give the people an idea of what i'm trying to get at. Also even if im in a scenario with someone i know and they're venting out, i do notice the piscean instinct of giving compassion first comes to my head but then before i would go ahead and do that action i'll definately weigh it out first and if the person is first off deserving of empathy (if not i can be a cold heartless prick and bluntly tell em "you fucked up and you want compassion and understanding? gfto here with that). The observation I pulled out of that from analyzing the scenario is the discriminating trait of virgo came into play right after and it played a huge part as far as making that distinction.

hope this can help further the insight on what i'm trying to get at here but i blank out when i think of the answer of how double/triple signs are generally supposed to operate. I know this is a weak argument with not much proof backing it up but i feel as though its impact it has on people is of a big chunk. Also it feels with my asc and moon as the same sign it keeps the negative traits of my sun in check. I've never been passive just to be passive as what piscean profiles label it but i use reasoning skills 1st and foremost as far actions goes so if its somethin small it'll be whatever to me but if its my dignity and respect being tested thats a differant story.

Trying to break this stuff down without losing the general idea here but yeah... til i find out more....

That triple scorp lady - she ain't someone to mess with thats for sure Double/Triple sign ? help? Icon_rolleyes

Btw im stating what i got from that site just off memory and by no means wanting to say that this is the real truth - but i do want to show u guys some type of reference/proof so it can help clear the fog on this thing.

Last edited by Mercurial Malice on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more to add)

Mercurial Malice

Title : Morally infallable
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Well, conjunctions tend to both focus and diffuse the influence of a sign. Crowd too many planets into one sign, including Sun and Moon, and you're going to have a lot of its characteristics manifested. Throw in Mars for example, and you'll find some aggression in there no matter what the sign is.

Here is a link that might be of some use, albeit obliquely. It gives a small blurb about all of the sun-moon combinations, including the "double" ones. A quick skim of those does reveal a pattern for intensity.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum