Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restored: True Rulers

Go down

Restored: True Rulers Empty Restored: True Rulers

Post  Dinny Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:17 am

A.R.M. wrote:
Linda Goodman wrote:It's important to mention here the still unseen planet Vulcan, the true ruler of Virgo, since its discovery is said to be imminent. The discovery of the true ruler of a sign changes the characteristics of those born under it. To give only one example, during the period when both Aquarius and Capricorn were ruled by Saturn, the February-born, such as Abraham Lincoln, clearly showed the melancholy traits of that planet. But when Uranus (the symbol of electronics and space, and the true ruler of Aquarius) was Discovered- in its proper time in the universal plan- Aquarians began to reflect qualities of restless discovery, and a more electric, unpredictable, progressive personality, such as that of Uranus-ruled Aquarian Franklin D. Roose­velt. Many astrologers feel that Vulcan, the planet of thunder, will become visible through telescopes within a few years. Shortly before or after Vulcan moves close enough to the earth to be seen, Virgos now living, as well as those born in the future, will lose much of the Mercurial pressure that causes the present nervous strain. Mercury being more compatible with the airy sign of Gemini than with the earthy Virgo. The thunderous Vulcan will also give to Virgos their astrological inheritance of courage and confidence, and will release many of the typical Virgo inhibitions. After Vulcan is discovered, the last remaining planet to be identified, according to ancient predictions, is Apollo, the true ruler of Taurus. Then each Sun sign will answer to the vibrations of its rightful ruler- twelve signs and twelve heavenly bodies. It's interesting to note that Vulcan, in Greek mythology, is the lame god with the brilliant mind. Many Virgos have a slight limp, or else some peculiar and unusual quality to the walk or posture.

I read this a while ago, and became intrigued.

Your thoughts?

mircules_under wrote:i must say that it is rather interesting. maybe the same situations could be said for the other horoscopes

bluescorp wrote:Cool. Sounds fascinating. Finally, all the signs will have their very own rulers.

Although, I have a disagreement with Apollo ruling Taurus. I just looked up the mythical god of Apollo and the mythical godess of Venus and Venus seems to still seem more Taurean than Apollo.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum