Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Suggestion Box

5 posters

Go down

The Suggestion Box Empty The Suggestion Box

Post  Dinny Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Thanks to Monty, all of you forumites now have a cute little thread to post all of your suggestions to.

The aim of this thread is pretty self-explanatory: if you have any ideas on how we could improve the forum in any way, you can let us know here, whereas up until now, PMing us was the only option. You are of course still free to private message Mi-Cuit, Dr. ARM or myself regarding anything.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

The Suggestion Box Empty Re: The Suggestion Box

Post  Monty Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:57 pm

I suggest a chat function where members can annoy each other with my personal intent! The Suggestion Box Lol
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:35 pm

http://constellationchamber.heavenforum.org/index.htm

Wish granted, scroll to bottom.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Dinny wrote:Thanks to Monty, all of you forumites now have a cute little thread to post all of your suggestions to.

The aim of this thread is pretty self-explanatory: if you have any ideas on how we could improve the forum in any way, you can let us know here, whereas up until now, PMing us was the only option. You are of course still free to private message Mi-Cuit, Dr. ARM or myself regarding anything.
MULTI QUOTE OPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:16 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Dinny wrote:Thanks to Monty, all of you forumites now have a cute little thread to post all of your suggestions to.

There isn't a pre-existing module that allows you to do that but I will look around, also... I agree with you so hard on this one. I look forward to the day that replying to multiple posts means clicking them all in sequence or something, not opening every one separately, and copy-pasting the quotes all into a single post.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

There isn't a pre-existing module that allows you to do that but I will look around, also... I agree with you so hard on this one. I look forward to the day that replying to multiple posts means clicking them all in sequence or something, not opening every one separately, and copy-pasting the quotes all into a single post.
The Suggestion Box PP31037%7EMuhammad-Ali-I-Am-The-Greatest-Posters
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:27 pm

A Shitload of emoticons, because shit like this........ The Suggestion Box Smokingcrack NEVER GETS OLD.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:31 pm

MKing wrote:A Shitload of emoticons, because shit like this........ The Suggestion Box Smokingcrack NEVER GETS OLD.

It will be time-consuming, but I can do it easily (it's just that I have to add any new emoticons one-by-one).
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:59 am

Those little custom title things either above our avatars or underneath the username.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:48 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:Those little custom title things either above our avatars or underneath the username.

Done. I have one gripe with it though: I just wanted it to be a plain text zone (i.e. no "Title:" in front of the field), but it wasn't letting me. I'll keep trying to see if I can fix it, though.

Edit your profile to fill in the field, and it'll appear on the top of your main profile and under your avatar in posts.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:05 am

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:Those little custom title things either above our avatars or underneath the username.

Done. I have one gripe with it though: I just wanted it to be a plain text zone (i.e. no "Title:" in front of the field), but it wasn't letting me. I'll keep trying to see if I can fix it, though.

Edit your profile to fill in the field, and it'll appear on the top of your main profile and under your avatar in posts.
The Suggestion Box L_b34a33eb89d64bf2a259592db70204b1
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:33 pm

I think I mentioned this briefly before, but I want to have more options with the die rolls. What if I want to roll a d4, a d8, a d12 or a d20? What am I supposed to do?!?!?!

Unless there's a roll command embedded into the forum itself that I'm unaware of.

EDIT: Eww, I didn't realize it made you post the results automatically...I was hoping it would embed it into my actual post.

Last edited by Argent Fang on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:33 pm

The member 'Argent Fang' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hundred-Sided Dice' : 70
Dinny