Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping the Chamber alive!! My Introduction Folks

Go down

Keeping the Chamber alive!! My Introduction Folks Empty Keeping the Chamber alive!! My Introduction Folks

Post  Urania Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello! I'm glad to see Constellation Chamber still has some life left. I was a member back in the day, not super active but enjoyed the experience. I wish I remembered my screen name, nonetheless, I'm here again looking for an astrology community.

1. Name/Nickname:

Urania, Airie

2. Story behind username:

Urania is a greek muse of astronomy, astrology and philosophy. Everything I love in life.

3. Your hobbies and interests:

Writing short non-fiction-ish stories, reading, working with herbs and crystals for healing purposes. Tarot and Natal Chart Analysis. Astrology, astronomy and physics.

4. Education/Career:

Astronomy & Physics (education)
Tarot reader and Natal Chart analysis

5. Tell a bit about yourself:

Home-body but love being adventurous with close friends. Lover of science, cats, herbs and the occult.

6. What got you into astrology?

I wish I knew. All I do know that it has always been an interest of mine since as long as I can remember.

7. What is your view on astrology?

Saved my life and has made me a more compassionate person. Between science and spirituality - everyone has a piece of the puzzle in regard to our existence and the meaning of it. I consider it to be a sacred science.

8. How did you stumble over Constellation Chamber?

I was a member of the old chamber and every so often visited Novareinna hoping the website was functioning again.

9. What's your grasp on astrology?

Hopefully, pretty good being that I'm making a living from it.

10. What are you hoping to find here?

An eccentric online community.

11. What's your sign?

Sun - Aquarius, Moon - Capricorn, Rising - Scorpio

12. Your favorite planet?

Uranus! It's gotta be my home planet. [/font][/color]
Urania
Urania

Capricorn Rat

Back to top Go down