Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Meet Again

2 posters

Go down

We Meet Again Empty We Meet Again

Post  Aeterna Soul Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:49 am

Hello world,

I've come to miss the old Constellation Chamber forums provided by Novareinna, which has brought me here. There are few places that offered the lively astrological discussion it once provided.

I remember nearly all of the usernames of the old folk.

However, there's a name or two that I'm not seeing in the member list. (Such as Locus Solus/Stalker)

My previous title in the elder forum was Wiseman, and long string of names before that.

I've still maintained an interest in astrology over the years and will post different ideas when I get the chance.

Perhaps the forum will see a revival! Cool

Farewell.
Aeterna Soul
Aeterna Soul

Title : Wiseman
Gemini Goat

Back to top Go down

We Meet Again Empty Re: We Meet Again

Post  StarMan Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:58 pm

Hey Aeterna Soul,

It's "Bluescorp" from the old forum. I think a revival is a great idea. I haven't been to this forum for a very long time and thought I'd check it out. Great to see you posted in here. Hopefully more people from the old forum will post as well.

How've you been these past years?

StarMan

Back to top Go down

We Meet Again Empty Indeed

Post  Aeterna Soul Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:39 pm

I've been well. No longer smoking marijuana, or drinking alcohol so a lot has changed since my youth. Very Happy

I'm married, celebrated 5 years in December. Just bought a house of our own in October. Finally!

I attend Oregon State University online pursuing a BS in Psychology, and work full-time as a Lead Clinical Assistant at a substance abuse treatment facility. Planning on becoming a Certified Drug & Alcohol Counselor after getting my bachelors but I've still got about a year to go.

A revival would be nice. I've yet to find a place online that had the community that we had back in the day. Regular exchange of ideas & concepts, general conversation, etc. The forums were alive back then!

I've yet to post any astrology-related items yet but I'll get there. School & work consume me, as they do everyone else (and my Xbox One - still gamin').

What's new on your end? Weren't you in Australia (if I remember correctly)?
Aeterna Soul
Aeterna Soul

Gemini Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  StarMan Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:30 am

Congrats on the wedding. So happy for you! And glad to see things are going well. Smile

I admit, my views are far more understanding these days.

Well, I'm no longer in my home town and I now live right in Inner Sydney now. City life is great! In the past few years I was working as an assistant nurse but am now an Occupational Therapy Assistant in a nearby hospital. Life is pretty sweet. Just living in a share house with two other housemates at the moment. Single at the moment but have been a in a few relationships.

I'm very busy these days with work/going out/visiting friends and family "in the west", so its rarely a dull moment lol.

StarMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeterna Soul Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:47 pm

2-3 years later... still working in residential environment with those suffering from addiction/mental illness. Still have 3 courses to complete before obtaining my bachelor degree. Still owe money to the university before I can even attempt that.

So long story short, I'm still living the dream! Smile

How's the occupational therapy work going?

Sent from Topic'it App
Aeterna Soul
Aeterna Soul

Gemini Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum