Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What it do!?

3 posters

Go down

What it do!? Empty What it do!?

Post  Gorgishmork Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:25 pm

This is my first real experience being a member on a forum. I looked around, read some threads. Place seems like a cozy number.

Just looking to put names to faces for the time being. If anyone could post some user history here and how you all came to be, that would be cool.

I'm into astrology now, because I never really had someone to tell me what it is about. How it is applied to life. If it is applied to life... If its something worth pursuing... I do have an interest. I like what I read on astro and wonder why it seems to know me?

Hel-loo

Gorgishmork

Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

What it do!? Empty Re: What it do!?

Post  Dinny Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Gorgishmork wrote:This is my first real experience being a member on a forum. I looked around, read some threads. Place seems like a cozy number.

Just looking to put names to faces for the time being. If anyone could post some user history here and how you all came to be, that would be cool.

I'm into astrology now, because I never really had someone to tell me what it is about. How it is applied to life. If it is applied to life... If its something worth pursuing... I do have an interest. I like what I read on astro and wonder why it seems to know me?

Hel-loo

Hellllooooo to you too. Giggle I could probably give you a history of literally everyone here, but I'll let them speak for themselves, haha. I'll speak in the stead of myself and Dr. ARM (though he'll come to add a piece probably).

Basically, I found the original forum waaaay back in February of 2007 while looking up astrology-related sites in the same way most girls do: looking at synastry/compatability. Dr. ARM found it about a month later. A lot of us talked off-forum and ARM and I were no exception to this rule. He lived in the US, I live in Australia. Stuff panned out and we eventually met in person, and now he's moved here, living with me, and we're getting married. Yeah. I did not expect that either.

If you're curious about what everyone looks like, take a glance over here. We've always historically had a thread to dump photos of yourself in. Razz

And finally, astrology is a bit like that, especially when you start to study it. A very wise but forum-retired member once explained it as being a rather compelling and interesting form of self-discovery and called it a psychological tool.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Good to see some new faces around here, even if this place is fairly slow. I view this place as a touchstone of sorts to remind myself that, no matter where I might go on the internet, there's a place like this with intelligent and interesting people here.

Hopefully, you'll come to think of this place in much the same way.
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum