Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refresher Thread

+2
Argent Fang
Dinny
6 posters

Go down

Refresher Thread Empty Refresher Thread

Post  Dinny Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:04 am

This isn't anything important. I just learned the hard way that when hosting at heavenforum, one must occassionally post a new thread/reply, otherwise the forum can terminate itself (after my Ragnarok Online forum closed itself after a year of no new posts, I lost everything).

I've said that I wanted this archive of useful info, references and discussion to be available online forever, even in the face of total inactivity. So, this is preservation.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Refresher Thread Empty Re: Refresher Thread

Post  Argent Fang Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Well isn't that a kick in the pants.

I don't come around here much, but I don't want this place to disappear in the ether of the internet. I view it much like a touchstone to maintain some semblance of contact with interesting people leading interesting lives.
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Argent Fang wrote:Well isn't that a kick in the pants.

I don't come around here much, but I don't want this place to disappear in the ether of the internet. I view it much like a touchstone to maintain some semblance of contact with interesting people leading interesting lives.

Oh it's not so bad, it was expected it would slow down to this point. I just have to be more mindful about this forum than the other one, haha. Very Happy
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sun May 22, 2011 9:13 am

Refresher Thread Hippo_bump

There, good for another half a year.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Tue May 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Dinny wrote:Refresher Thread Hippo_bump

Double BUMP

Now make that a full year...................Hello, Sexy Dinny
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Tue May 24, 2011 7:20 pm

MKing wrote:
Dinny wrote:Refresher Thread Hippo_bump

Double BUMP

Now make that a full year...................Hello, Sexy Dinny

Helloooooo~ Hope you're doing well!
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Wed May 25, 2011 12:28 am

I ammmmmmmm, Thanks 4 asking.

I survived the rapture, so all is well, I can't complain.

How's life treating you? Is school going well? Any new story ideas? How's your mother doing? ARM treating you good? Any new hairstyles? How's the housing arrangement going for you? LOL

You don't have to answer those questions, I was just fucking with you
Razz
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri May 27, 2011 10:18 pm

MKing wrote:I ammmmmmmm, Thanks 4 asking.

I survived the rapture, so all is well, I can't complain.

How's life treating you? Is school going well? Any new story ideas? How's your mother doing? ARM treating you good? Any new hairstyles? How's the housing arrangement going for you? LOL

You don't have to answer those questions, I was just fucking with you
Razz

Refresher Thread Challenge-accepted

Pretty good all thing's considered, good so far but exams coming up worries me, yes but it's not for the comic or anything it's for what I plan to write in a two-part illustrated novel that deals with cults, society and caste, and polyamorous relationships -- it has possibly the most tragic and unfulfilling ending of any book I've ever read or written (no primary character has a happy ending), it's her birthday tomorrow but she's still pretty sick as usual, ARM is good he's been more pester-y than usual because I've spoiled him by taking him out almost every night of the past week and now he can't stay inside the house for one afternoon and he is also trying to teach me to rollerblade, I cut my hair short some time ago but now I want to go back to my old hairstyle so it's in-between, and the housing arrangement is still nonexistent, there are tenants in there who keep the house clean as a whistle (they are dream tenants) and they have a lease until April 2011 and I still don't have a job so I can't move out yet.

Blow Kiss
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Sat May 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Dinny wrote:

Pretty good all thing's considered, good so far but exams coming up worries me, yes but it's not for the comic or anything it's for what I plan to write in a two-part illustrated novel that deals with cults, society and caste, and polyamorous relationships -- it has possibly the most tragic and unfulfilling ending of any book I've ever read or written (no primary character has a happy ending), it's her birthday tomorrow but she's still pretty sick as usual, ARM is good he's been more pester-y than usual because I've spoiled him by taking him out almost every night of the past week and now he can't stay inside the house for one afternoon and he is also trying to teach me to rollerblade, I cut my hair short some time ago but now I want to go back to my old hairstyle so it's in-between, and the housing arrangement is still nonexistent, there are tenants in there who keep the house clean as a whistle (they are dream tenants) and they have a lease until April 2011 and I still don't have a job so I can't move out yet.

Blow Kiss

polyamorous relationships, huh? Interesting.

It's funny that you mention your novel dealing with things of that nature, because lately I have had this crazy fixation with cults. It's the idea of being in one, creating one, or just being a fly on the wall to watch the experience unfold that excites me about this subject. Do you know any good movies, or documents that are about Cults...there is one movie from Sundance coming out soon called Martha Marcy May Marlene, but that like way in October, but yeah any recommendations will do. I like the idea of NO HAPPY ENDING for the characters, that's kinda Requiem of a Dream-ish. I wouldn't mind reading your novel Dinny when it's done, and because we are best friends....you shouldn't charge me, I should get to read it for free. But on a serious note it's ironic that I came on here to speak to you, and you are writing something on cults, that's like one of the few things I could think about over the past couple of weeks. I am glad to hear that everybody is doing OK. Tough about the housing arrangements, I am in no position to tell somebody to be patience, but yeah, the shit takes time, and eventually it will pay off in the end.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sun May 29, 2011 10:14 pm

MKing wrote:
Dinny wrote:

Blow Kiss

It's funny that you mention your novel dealing with things of that nature, because lately I have had this crazy fixation with cults. It's the idea of being in one, creating one, or just being a fly on the wall to watch the experience unfold that excites me about this subject. Do you know any good movies, or documents that are about Cults...there is one movie from Sundance coming out soon called Martha Marcy May Marlene, but that like way in October, but yeah any recommendations will do. I like the idea of NO HAPPY ENDING for the characters, that's kinda Requiem of a Dream-ish. I wouldn't mind reading your novel Dinny when it's done, and because we are best friends....you shouldn't charge me, I should get to read it for free. But on a serious note it's ironic that I came on here to speak to you, and you are writing something on cults, that's like one of the few things I could think about over the past couple of weeks. I am glad to hear that everybody is doing OK. Tough about the housing arrangements, I am in no position to tell somebody to be patience, but yeah, the shit takes time, and eventually it will pay off in the end.

Yeah, cool coincidence. I've always had a fascination with stuff like that, and although I don't really think it could be classified as a cult or anywhere near it, I want to be the member of a secret/closed society like the freemasons. But oh well.

A little bit pissy because my group for school wants to do our group presentation tomorrow. Bearing in mind that they've allowed solely for today to finish writing it and practicing it. That's cruel. I really hope I won't have to do this groupwork shit ever again, I hate it.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Tue May 31, 2011 9:15 am

Dinny wrote:
MKing wrote:
Dinny wrote:

Blow Kiss

Yeah, cool coincidence. I've always had a fascination with stuff like that, and although I don't really think it could be classified as a cult or anywhere near it, I want to be the member of a secret/closed society like the freemasons. But oh well.

A little bit pissy because my group for school wants to do our group presentation tomorrow. Bearing in mind that they've allowed solely for today to finish writing it and practicing it. That's cruel. I really hope I won't have to do this groupwork shit ever again, I hate it.

We can create our own cult study all we need is few other members.

Understandable I am the same way when it comes to working in groups. It's not that I can't work well with others, but I just prefer to work alone....I get things done faster when I am working by myself, plus groups can be a bit of a hassle because of the clashing personalities. In a way it's almost like you have to work on your project, and babysit at the same time.

Anyway, I hope everything plays out right. You sound busy, so just hit me up whenever you have time to sit down and breath.

MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:58 am

Grass grows, birds fly, Dinnies post to preserve the existence of the forum archives.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:17 am

It's that time again.

I have become involved with a new forum. What can this mean?!

It's good to be a part of an active core group again.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:43 pm

Is it astro-related?

Dinny wrote:It's that time again.

lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:31 am

lilith wrote:Is it astro-related?

Dinny wrote:It's that time again.

Nuh-uh, it's the Cave Story forums. I'm surprised because the core group have been friends for close to five years but I've sort of seamlessly and easily slipped in there. I've been talking to them every day, and about a week ago, a whole bunch of them travelled to Canada to meet up and party at the main admin's house.

They are interested in astrology, though. The admin has a scarf with the Cancer symbol on it and another member has a Gemini tattoo.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:46 am

I wonder where in Canada. I live in the Toronto area.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:38 am

Oh man, no refresher since September. I'm surprised this whole thing didn't go kaputsky.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Refresher Thread Empty The website is dead for year now.

Post  deviant Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Dinny wrote:Oh man, no refresher since September. I'm surprised this whole thing didn't go kaputsky.

Is the website ever going to come back live? Shaking Head Sad scratch 

deviant

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:44 am

Took me days to remember the name of this forum!
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:15 am

lilith wrote:Took me days to remember the name of this forum!

WOW

W O W

O

W
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:10 am

Hey remember that time I didn't bump this forum to prevent deletion for 8~ months and was surprised it wasn't killed off?

Well now it's been 3.5 years.

I'm back because I've been reading back over some of the resources I preserved from the original Novareinna Constellation Chamber, proving that I do in fact want to keep this shitty dead forum archive alive.

See you all in another 3-4 years. o/
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeterna Soul Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:57 am

Still standing. (formerly Proud Gemini, Wiseman, etc.)
Aeterna Soul
Aeterna Soul

Title : Wiseman
Gemini Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:53 pm

Refresher Thread Schemi10
Dinny
Dinny
Admin