Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Would Scare the Shit Out of You?

3 posters

Go down

What Would Scare the Shit Out of You? Empty What Would Scare the Shit Out of You?

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:11 pm

The scariest thing I can think of is being in circumstances where you felt like you NEED to take an STDs test. Waiting for the results of being STDelicious or not would be nerve wracking shit.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone to be in this kind of situation.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

What Would Scare the Shit Out of You? Empty Re: What Would Scare the Shit Out of You?

Post  Dinny Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:39 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:The scariest thing I can think of is being in circumstances where you felt like you NEED to take an STDs test. Waiting for the results of being STDelicious or not would be nerve wracking shit.

Same, but replace the word "STD" with "pregnancy".
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

What Would Scare the Shit Out of You? Empty Re: What Would Scare the Shit Out of You?

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:The scariest thing I can think of is being in circumstances where you felt like you NEED to take an STDs test. Waiting for the results of being STDelicious or not would be nerve wracking shit.

Same, but replace the word "STD" with "pregnancy".
Better run away from girls who aren't willing to have packaged sausage!
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Those things do not scare me although being pregnant would freak me out a little Laughing I've been through three pregnancies with my wife and that's easy (especially for the guy). I have never had any kind of STD. Yeah, surprises me, too.

What scares me? Life...the fact that I'm not invincible. I sure thought I was 20 years ago. The fact that everything can change in a split second. The fact that I can not control that...I can not control someone else's decisions. A choice they make can alter my life, my family's life...forever. I can not be everywhere, all the time. I can not stop senseless crime, can not keep an auto accident from happening, can not cheat death. Life is so valuable. I'm also scared that when I hide my bong, I won't be able to find it, that I will have to actually roll a joint. That scares the shit out of me....have you seen me roll a joint? It looks like old bubble gum, fat in the middle and twisted on the ends. I'm scared that I may be too serious, that I may be able to get admitted to a mental hospital, and not be able to get back out. Can I lick your eyeball? I'm scared of myself mostly. I'm not sure what I'm capable of. I used to talk to my toothbrush.

Really, I can't think of anything. Sorry.

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum