Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tauren Jealousy

3 posters

Go down

Tauren Jealousy Empty Tauren Jealousy

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:22 am

How do you deal with this stuff? I don't want it in my life, and I can't help it if I'm pretty.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Tauren Jealousy Empty Re: Tauren Jealousy

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:40 pm

I can't speak for all Taureans but I have to be the center of attention. I have to feel like I am all that matters. Once I'm secure in the knowledge that I matter above all else, my guard comes down and I can be very giving and not jealous at all. Tell you Taurean that they matter, then tell them to chill out. Straightforward works. Our heads are so big we sometimes lose sight of everything else. We don't mean to.

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Haha, cute. I didn't know Taureans had a penchant for jealousy. I thought that was a Scorpio thing!
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Guest wrote:I can't speak for all Taureans but I have to be the center of attention. I have to feel like I am all that matters. Once I'm secure in the knowledge that I matter above all else, my guard comes down and I can be very giving and not jealous at all. Tell you Taurean that they matter, then tell them to chill out. Straightforward works. Our heads are so big we sometimes lose sight of everything else. We don't mean to.
so do I. dinny, lilith, mking, and monty all know. so do your make your wife kiss your AZZ by letting you know that you're her universe? Question

Dinny wrote:Haha, cute. I didn't know Taureans had a penchant for jealousy. I thought that was a Scorpio thing!
One of the many examples:

LEON: sends out a text with a picture of myself
Moo: How many girls have you sent that picture to?
LEON: You should have told me sooner that you like girls too.

etc
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:51 pm

OK, I have to confess I have no idea what the hell you are talking about most of the time.

My wife (aries) is a very jealous person, especially when we were younger (I wasn't as good looking then, go figure...lol) Anyway, yes, she does keep me on a plateau if you must know. I have a huge ego and she knows how to feed it when needed. She also knows how to humble quickly when I need that.

The whole jealousy thing was never really my deal but I do have moods I guess. My wife being overly jealous was such a turn off really. When we met I had about a dozen male friends and about triple that of female friends. My closest friends were all females. I had to distance myself from them and I regret that now. I am a very flirtatious person as well so it made it hard on her to see me around other girls. I'm more rooted and comfortable with myself so jealousy isn't big with me. I look at it this way, she's going to fuck someone if she wants to. Me getting all pissy about it won't stop it...quite the opposite actually. Plus, I know I'm better in bed. Laughing

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Guest wrote:OK, I have to confess I have no idea what the hell you are talking about most of the time.

My wife (aries) is a very jealous person, especially when we were younger (I wasn't as good looking then, go figure...lol) Anyway, yes, she does keep me on a plateau if you must know. I have a huge ego and she knows how to feed it when needed. She also knows how to humble quickly when I need that.

The whole jealousy thing was never really my deal but I do have moods I guess. My wife being overly jealous was such a turn off really. When we met I had about a dozen male friends and about triple that of female friends. My closest friends were all females. I had to distance myself from them and I regret that now. I am a very flirtatious person as well so it made it hard on her to see me around other girls. I'm more rooted and comfortable with myself so jealousy isn't big with me. I look at it this way, she's going to fuck someone if she wants to. Me getting all pissy about it won't stop it...quite the opposite actually. Plus, I know I'm better in bed. Laughing
Open relationship? Sounds like a win. Very Happy
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:52 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Guest wrote:OK, I have to confess I have no idea what the hell you are talking about most of the time.

Open relationship? Sounds like a win. Very Happy

Open relationship? No. We played a little when we were younger but it was always together. I'm just saying if someone wants to cheat they will, getting jealous will not stop it. It may be a contributing factor actually. Btw, I've never known anyone in an open relationship that lasted. That's all TV stuff. in real life, either the relationship closes or it ends. I'm sure there are exceptions (which is all it takes for someone to try it..."see, it works for them")

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum