Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back...sort of...

3 posters

Go down

I'm back...sort of... Empty I'm back...sort of...

Post  Argent Fang Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:53 pm

I just happened by chance to see if everyone was still alive at the Constellation Chamber and then saw that Dinny and ARM took it upon themselves to revive things in a new place. For those of you who don't know me, I am the Gemini known as Argent Fang. I currently reside in the bible-belt state of South Carolina where each town has about one church to every four normal buildings. Currently, I have taken up writing and have successfully gotten a short story published in an Australian magazine called "This Mutant Life," which will be coming out in September. I look forward to catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones along the way.
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

I'm back...sort of... Empty Re: I'm back...sort of...

Post  Dinny Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Argent Fang wrote:I just happened by chance to see if everyone was still alive at the Constellation Chamber and then saw that Dinny and ARM took it upon themselves to revive things in a new place. For those of you who don't know me, I am the Gemini known as Argent Fang. I currently reside in the bible-belt state of South Carolina where each town has about one church to every four normal buildings. Currently, I have taken up writing and have successfully gotten a short story published in an Australian magazine called "This Mutant Life," which will be coming out in September. I look forward to catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones along the way.

*Violent hugtackle*

That magazine rings a bell. Isn't it like a short fiction/fanfiction publication? I don't think it's very popular, but... I must get my hands on a copy of the September issue now! Very Happy I'll let you know what I think!
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Dinny wrote:
Argent Fang wrote:I just happened by chance to see if everyone was still alive at the Constellation Chamber and then saw that Dinny and ARM took it upon themselves to revive things in a new place. For those of you who don't know me, I am the Gemini known as Argent Fang. I currently reside in the bible-belt state of South Carolina where each town has about one church to every four normal buildings. Currently, I have taken up writing and have successfully gotten a short story published in an Australian magazine called "This Mutant Life," which will be coming out in September. I look forward to catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones along the way.

*Violent hugtackle*

That magazine rings a bell. Isn't it like a short fiction/fanfiction publication? I don't think it's very popular, but... I must get my hands on a copy of the September issue now! Very Happy I'll let you know what I think!

*gets tackled and heartily laughs*

Good to see you too.

It's a small time publication judging by the look of their site (and a fairly new one too), but you gotta start somewhere.
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:09 am

Hey! Welcome back, and congratulations on the short story! That's great! Very Happy
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:30 pm

mi-cuit wrote:Hey! Welcome back, and congratulations on the short story! That's great! Very Happy

Good to see most of you made the transition, though I'm saddened to see that Alien/Plant/Blue Lobster known as Stalker isn't around. He was always good for going off on a tangent, and then I would say the same thing with 1/10 the words.

I almost forgot! *dangles shiny Aquarius moon in front of face*
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Argent Fang wrote:
mi-cuit wrote:Hey! Welcome back, and congratulations on the short story! That's great! Very Happy

Good to see most of you made the transition, though I'm saddened to see that Alien/Plant/Blue Lobster known as Stalker isn't around. He was always good for going off on a tangent, and then I would say the same thing with 1/10 the words.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Shiny! Twitch
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Argent Fang wrote:

A few things to say on that:

1) He lurks. Rarely. I've caught him taking a glimpse here twice by now. But he's not going to sign up (and with as rare as his visits are, I guess that's warranted.

2) The tangent thing, you know, you and Dr. ARM on the same wavelength. He told me almost the exact same thing verbatim, something like "So much of what he says is useless. I could say that whole paragraph in two sentences. The rest is just him rephrasing or clarifying parts of his statement." Laughing

3) He's actually an octopus. A plantopus.

4) I'm quite likely part of the reason he won't sign up here, so kick me if you want. Sad
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Dinny wrote:
Argent Fang wrote:

A few things to say on that:

1) He lurks. Rarely. I've caught him taking a glimpse here twice by now. But he's not going to sign up (and with as rare as his visits are, I guess that's warranted.

2) The tangent thing, you know, you and Dr. ARM on the same wavelength. He told me almost the exact same thing verbatim, something like "So much of what he says is useless. I could say that whole paragraph in two sentences. The rest is just him rephrasing or clarifying parts of his statement." Laughing

3) He's actually an octopus. A plantopus.

4) I'm quite likely part of the reason he won't sign up here, so kick me if you want. Sad

You know I couldn't bring myself to kick you...Wink
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum