Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$

3 posters

Go down

$ Empty $

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:02 pm

$ Mayweather-pacquiao

That nigga on the left is going to give the kid on the right one of the worse schoolings within the last few years of boxing history. You heard it hear first. Threak will be bumped periodically.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

$ Empty Re: $

Post  Dinny Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Good to see you back, we've missed you. $ Icon_razz

Manny Pacquiao is a beast. $ Icon_eek
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Dinny wrote:Manny Pacquiao is a beast. $ Icon_eek
His head is so big from all the injected human growth hormone that Floyd "$" Mayweather won't be able to miss any of his shots.

It is what it is.

PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:56 am

Leon, you and I have already discussed how I feel about Money. And my opinion still hasn't changed. If this fight EVER happens, I feel that Mayweather will still never receive the respect he deserves. WHY? Because our society can't look pass his persona, and realize just how talented he is......

I wrote this over at mind. Feel free to respond.

Hmm....Mina, is this fight going to happen? Cuz I am seriously losing
patience. De La Hoya said something like they are close to signing. Oh
Really, When........2012? If I don't hear any news before the summer
ends then I am so over this "BIG Fight". sike $ Icon_wink

Oh FYI, Won't you do me the honor, and start that Sports thread over here.......

Goodnite. I am tired.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:55 am

MKing wrote:Leon, you and I have already discussed how I feel about Money. And my opinion still hasn't changed. If this fight EVER happens, I feel that Mayweather will still never receive the respect he deserves. WHY? Because our society can't look pass his persona, and realize just how talented he is......

I wrote this over at mind. Feel free to respond.

Hmm....Mina, is this fight going to happen? Cuz I am seriously losing
patience. De La Hoya said something like they are close to signing. Oh
Really, When........2012? If I don't hear any news before the summer
ends then I am so over this "BIG Fight". sike $ Icon_wink

Oh FYI, Won't you do me the honor, and start that Sports thread over here.......

Goodnite. I am tired.
People always hate the shit talker of current. $ will get his due a few years after he retires. Once a shit talker is gone people will begin to miss it and think it's not as bad compared to the new, current shit talker.

emmanuel poochiao gets his AZZ beat down in one of the best dominations within the last few years of prize fighting by the end of this year. If it doesn't happen by then it's probably never going to happen.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:47 pm

dinny, I'm going to use your board to store my technical breakdowns of boxing for fight night.

It'll be an EASY victory for Floyd.

Myth #1 manny pac will keep throwing 200 punches per round even when he's getting countered because of all his heart and determination

Marquez was able to cut down manny pac's punch output down to only 51 by throwing a Mayweatherish volume of punches. About 43 per round. That's only 3 more than what Floyd averaged in his two most recent fights, 40.

Floyd counters much better than Marquez. Marquez was able to give manny hell even though he's not the most physically gifted fighter out there, but Floyd is possibly the most athletic boxer right now.

Manny drops his hands after being hit, and that's enough time for Floyd to reposition himself into a better position.

Myth #2 manny pac has all the advantages stance wise due to being a southpaw

Being a southpaw makes you more vulnerable to the orthodox cross, Floyd's best punch. Manny has always been a sucker for the straight right hand. Even with all his improvements, he's still eating them like a fat kid does Burger King. Floyd's good, old southpaw friend Zab Judah received a double right hand, something you don't see much of in the pros.

A southpaw's exclusive disadvantage is that their liver is closer to the orthodox fighter's lead hand. Floyd is relentless with his liver attack towards southpaws.

He threw all kinds of combos towards Zab's liver. Hook downstairs and then hook upstairs. Lead right hand to make an opening for his left hook to the liver.

Look at how he he smothered Corley in the pocket just to land his right shovel hook to the liver.

The blow that stopped Mitchell was the rare right hand to the liver.

Myth #3 manny pac AND freddie roach are able to come up with all these different game plans for manny to make adjustments and adapt

manny pac has shown some great improvements compared to his old style. In the Cotto fight you could see him lay traps with success, but his style is still very bestial.

He will just let his hands go once he gets into a groove. Against Clottey he could have lost the majority of the rounds and still walk away with a W, but he never bothered to try anything new on the very one-dimensional Ghanaian. He had 11 rounds to study Clottey, but as we all saw he ended up taking 3 left uppercuts IN A ROW in the very last round. Clottey was as basic as it gets, and manny didn't have answer for why Clottey was able to land the same punches from start to finish.

On the other hand, Floyd ALWAYS has his eyes glued to his opponents, so he can observe them to take away their weapons. Pay attention to his face and eyes whenever you watch him fight.

Myth #4 The shoulder roll DOESN'T work against southpaws

Yes, it does. Rolling against a southpaw will protect a fighter from the southpaw right hand, and it's real effective in the pocket.

Cotto tried to shoulder roll when his back was against the ropes vs manny, and he had success with it. Had it been Floyd, manny's head would have snapped back from 3-4 right hands.

Manny SQUARES his shoulders in the pocket which takes away his angle advantages of being a southpaw. All Floyd has to do is place his feet properly to land the overhand right to manny's left temple followed by a left hook.

Myth #5 Floyd won't fight at closer ranges against manny, choosing to utilize his size and reach advantage instead

Judah and Corley were both smaller and shorter, but Floyd still went in the pocket at times to smother them. Floyd is so good at it that their punches end up going AROUND him instead of THROUGH.

Myth #6 manny is the best finisher out there right now

This one is self explanatory.

Anyways, manny is way too open to straight punches along with the left uppercut. Floyd has the best right hands in boxing, and his jab is one of the best in the business currently. Floyd likes to feint with a lead hand upper to block his opponents view and conceal the right hand coming directly behind it.

Floyd stops him in the very last round.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Son, what's the latest news on this supposedly fight? I haven't heard anything lately. They might as well start looking for other opponents I just don't think it's going to happen....not anytime soon, anyway.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:19 pm

MKing wrote:Son, what's the latest news on this supposedly fight? I haven't heard anything lately. They might as well start looking for other opponents I just don't think it's going to happen....not anytime soon, anyway.
emmanuel poochiao wants to rematch Cotto who he beat in November. $ Icon_neutral
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:24 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
MKing wrote:Son, what's the latest news on this supposedly fight? I haven't heard anything lately. They might as well start looking for other opponents I just don't think it's going to happen....not anytime soon, anyway.
emmanuel poochiao wants to rematch Cotto who he beat in November. $ Icon_neutral

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK? I don't don't wanna see that shit, AGAIN. The outcome is going to be the same. That's 70 bucks PPV won't be getting over here.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:25 pm

MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK? I don't don't wanna see that shit, AGAIN. The outcome is going to be the same. That's 70 bucks PPV won't be getting over here.
This nigga know wsup.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:29 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

This nigga know wsup.

Son, you have to be one of the most funniest yellow niggas I how ever met I my life.

I am OVER Pac-man. PERIOD.
He is History.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:48 pm

MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

This nigga know wsup.

Son, you have to be one of the most funniest yellow niggas I how ever met I my life.

I am OVER Pac-man. PERIOD.
He is History.
I'm getting tired of pacman's little bitch AZZ nigga shit. The first time he fought and DOMINATED Cotto at a catchweight. Now he wants a rematch with the same guy at another catchweight. If your midget AZZ is too small to fight normally at certain weights then don't do it. Trying to force champions to put up their belts at catchweights, and misleading the public into thinking you're some kind legit 7 or 8 weight division champ. $ 501919
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:31 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:I'm getting tired of pacman's little bitch AZZ nigga shit. The first time he fought and DOMINATED Cotto at a catchweight. Now he wants a rematch with the same guy at another catchweight.

Exactly, so why do it again? It's a scam/set-up. This is only to make Pac-man look good in the public's eye (as if he needs any more popularity), and pretty much for Cotto to earn a bit more cash, because clearly the outcome will be the same, unless the gods from above decides to not favor Pacman for once LOL. I really just wish they would give the fans what they want.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:35 am

Anyways, Floyd will easily force manny into a slow fight, neutralizing
his speed and power. Floyd's excellent jabbing, timing, counters, and
footwork will slow manny down.

manny is a great fighter, but he's very distance sensitive. He does his
best work at mid range. Floyd is going to place his body and feet at
the magical angles that leave manny extra vulnerable to counters when he
decides to throw. manny is going to be forced to go off balance by
lunging in just to try to hit Floyd. He's not going to be able to hit
hard because he isn't in a position to generate the proper leverage for
power. manny will get caught in the middle of trying to get his 1st or
2nd shot off, and we won't be seeing any usual amazing 4-5 punch combos.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Marquez MOST effective punches were pot shots, single shot right hand
counters, and 2 hit combos. Whenever he threw the combo the first punch
would be used as a distraction to set up the mean blow coming after.
Mayweather doesn't need to use combos as much since he's a much more
accurate sharpshooter.

Marquez would OCCASIONALLY throw 3 punch combos which weren't always
effective. As a matter of fact his combo punching is the reason he lost
the damn fight; manny managed to catch him in the middle of a combo and
knocked him down. That one point made him lose.

The best punches that night were all in Mayweather fashion.

The one left shovel hook potshot kept from Marquez kept landing all
night. The single shot right hand counter kept landing all night.

Floyd doesn't need to create openings for himself through combos or
feints due to his style. He studies his opponents so well that one shot
is one kill, that one punch will find its mark. His timing, accuracy,
and reflexes allow him to have success by countering with one punch
only. Quality over quantity.

When Floyd does need to throw combos, no one is better than him at 2
punch combos. jab + right hand, right hand + left hook, left hook +
right hand, left hook + left hook, left uppercut + right hand, double
right hand, etc. He opened up a cut right above Hatton's right eye at
will with a 4 punch slashing combo: right hand, left hook, right hand,
and right hand.

He can definitely throw a few combos if he needs them.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Floyd said he's going to knock emmanuel out, so we know that Floyd will start faster than usual.

Floyd starts by using the jab for all kinds of purposes: measuring, maintaining proper distance, offensively, defensively, etc. emmanuel likes to keep weight on his lead foot and square his shoulders, leaving him open for jabs. The right hand is practical right after the opening bell rings due to emmanuel's vulnerability to rights. It's onto the body once distance has been figured out.

Young Mayweather uses his str8 right hand to the head as a battering ram to create an opening into the pocket. He uses his advantage as the taller and bigger man by forcing his left shoulder against emmanuel's chest; it takes energy out of emmanuel to be "carrying" all that weight. Once inside, he starts letting the bodyshots fly: left hooks, double left hooks, right uppercuts, right hooks, etc.

Everyone who has had success against emmanuel did it through the body whether it be those two asian guys who KO'd him with bodyshots, Morales with that str8 right to the pit, or Marquez with a digging left hook to the side. emmanuel needs some space to get his weapons off, and he doesn't know how to throw short punches. Morales and Marquez were protected by smothering him at close ranges. Floyd is safe in the pocket.

"In the pocket, nothing bad can happen to you. You just gotta be brave to try it." ~ All Time Great George Foreman, said as he was watching Floyd fight

Each time Floyd is done doing his body work, he clinches to stop emmanuel from getting out into mid range, and for the ref breaks and resets them. Hatton was able to get a few shots onto emmanuel during the clinches.

Mayweather's early consistent body attack takes the steam out of emmanuel's punches, slows down his fast feet, and cuts his stamina.

Floyd looks to box from the outside or backwards after the vicious body attack on emmanuel; he can slowly pick off emmanuel, make him miss, and chase the rangier man which is very taxing on stamina.

Money slowly and brutally dismantles emmanuel behind the jab and right hand and inflicts as much punishment as possible. Look for a cut to open up on emmanuel's fragile asian skin. All it took from Floyd to open up a cut on Hatton was a right hand, left hook, right hand, and right hand 4 punch combination.

Floyd has 3 inches of arm length over emmanuel. emmanuel has to lunge and reach in just to get proper distance; this means Floyd easily counters emmanuel's right arm punches with a left hook over the top.

T-rex arms Hatton and Cotto were able to take a step back from emmanuel's left and come back with a right, and they don't even have great right hands.
$ RHCOUNTER
That's perfect to use on emmanuel. Floyd always subtly moves his lead foot to the left, the direction an orthy should naturally circle towards when fighting a lefty, to get into position to throw that punch.

Money May counters the pacman left to the body with a check hook and swims off.

Anyways, Floyd beats as much as possible....and then comes the another W on the Money resume.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:00 pm

outboxing cats off a big victories
hard counters make their defense leaky
hosting the big fight out in Vegas
manny and Texas can't outstage this
like these Mayweather counters can't miss
perfection in the ring put fans onna trip