Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Years

2 posters

Go down

Happy New Years Empty Happy New Years

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:21 pm

It's early but happy new years.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Happy New Years Empty Re: Happy New Years

Post  Dinny Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:42 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:It's early but happy new years.

Not early for me! It's been and gone here, it's officially 2011.

I went to the city for a bit with a bunch of people I didn't know, it was pretty mundane up until the one person I did know from chess and I broke off from them and took the tram down to the city. Drunk guys are really fun/funny. They just walk up to you and start talking about stuff.

I came to the conclusion that alcohol brings out the best in men (friendliness) and the worst in girls (bitchiness). For every friendly, loud, backflipping guy there was one bemoaning, bitchy girl.

Lots of people practicing fire twirling. Went for a dip in the ocean. Everyone probably thought we were a couple, but I guess it's for the better because when I was getting to the city I got hit on by at least five men in a ten minute timespan. Equal parts amused and afeared.

Really good fireworks.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:58 pm

Dinny wrote:

I went to the city for a bit with a bunch of people I didn't know, it was pretty mundane up until the one person I did know from chess and I broke off from them and took the tram down to the city. Drunk guys are really fun/funny. They just walk up to you and start talking about stuff.

I came to the conclusion that alcohol brings out the best in men (friendliness) and the worst in girls (bitchiness). For every friendly, loud, backflipping guy there was one bemoaning, bitchy girl.

Lots of people practicing fire twirling. Went for a dip in the ocean. Everyone probably thought we were a couple, but I guess it's for the better because when I was getting to the city I got hit on by at least five men in a ten minute timespan. Equal parts amused and afeared.

Really good fireworks.
You sure have a lot of misogyny. Neutral
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:02 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Dinny wrote:

Really good fireworks.

I've just had worse experiences with women. It's kind of true though. I dislike the catty, manipulative, behind-your-back methods of most girls. Men are simpler and more straightforward, and if they're hiding something, asking is usually enough. If you have issues, men are generally easier to iron things out with and are more reasonable. Girls hold grudges, big time.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:28 pm

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Dinny wrote:

Really good fireworks.

I've just had worse experiences with women. It's kind of true though. I dislike the catty, manipulative, behind-your-back methods of most girls. Men are simpler and more straightforward, and if they're hiding something, asking is usually enough. If you have issues, men are generally easier to iron things out with and are more reasonable. Girls hold grudges, big time.
I wonder if it's just you.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum