Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not racist but...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm not racist but... Empty I'm not racist but...

Post  Monty Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:48 pm

I find myself aggravated around most Chinese people. I get along great with most races but since I've moved away I find myself agitated by the Chinese and French. Chinese predominantly, though.

I live in a student house with 4 different people. Two guys, two guys. The two guys are both British and I get along fantastically, they're absolutely awesome. The two asian girls however, I've probably started to gain some sort of dislike. The chinese girl who lives next door to me just makes my blood boil, she's rude, deceitful and a fucking calamity. The other Chinese girl however, is cool, just her company she brings into the house make me really unsettled. Being woken up at 4AM by a horde of drunken chinese guys didn't put me in the greatest of moods! Laughing

Their traits are similar to those of that I've seen with other Chinese. They're rude, disrespectful, unhygienic and don't understand manners at all. It's not just these two girls that I've had a problem with in the past, it happened at my old place too.

Am I hideously wrong for thinking certain cultures have bad mannerisms or am I just being racist here?

- Josh
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

I'm not racist but... Empty Re: I'm not racist but...

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:21 am

Monty wrote:Am I hideously wrong for thinking certain cultures have bad mannerisms or am I just being racist here?

- Josh
Nope, stereotypes are everywhere. I found chinese and indians to be penny pinchers. Suburban caucasian kids lacking in culture and common sense, acting too politically correct. You guys probably don't experience it since you're white, but sometimes I see bitches and think too white. Black niggas can get too wild and trigger happy. Mexicans can be scrubby.

chinese and white kids can be some shady AZZ two-faced motherfuckers. Racists behind closed doors.

I like the black and Mexican sense of humor.

I don't close my doors to anyone save one group, AZZk dinny about it, but I have enough honesty to admit to stereotyping.

Last edited by PapiChuloLeon on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:27 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:Am I hideously wrong for thinking certain cultures have bad mannerisms or am I just being racist here?

- Josh
Nope, stereotypes are everywhere. I found chinese and indians to be penny pinchers. Suburban caucasian kids lacking in culture and decency. You guys probably don't experience it since you're white, but sometimes I see bitches and think too white. Black niggas can get too wild and trigger happy. Mexicans can be scrubby.

chinese and white kids can be some shady AZZ two-faced motherfuckers. Racists behind closed doors.

I'm not racist at all, but it's only the Chinese culture I get extremely pissed off with. there was an incident where I found one of her friends tampering with the stuff in my room and she pretended she couldn't speak english, let's just say we don't exactly see eye-to-eye anymore! Laughing

I'm friends with people of all different creeds and kinds but it's just some of the cultures I see within the Chinese lot really makes me feel uncomfortable.
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:30 am

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

- Josh
Nope, stereotypes are everywhere. I found chinese and indians to be penny pinchers. Suburban caucasian kids lacking in culture and decency. You guys probably don't experience it since you're white, but sometimes I see bitches and think too white. Black niggas can get too wild and trigger happy. Mexicans can be scrubby.

I'm not racist at all, but it's only the Chinese culture I get extremely pissed off with. there was an incident where I found one of her friends tampering with the stuff in my room and she pretended she couldn't speak english, let's just say we don't exactly see eye-to-eye anymore! Laughing

I'm friends with people of all different creeds and kinds but it's just some of the cultures I see within the Chinese lot really makes me feel uncomfortable.
Being nosy, shady, and indirect. Sounds like them.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:38 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

- Josh

"Fat English Pig" was a name I got called by them. If they're going to insult me, they should at least pronounce it correctly before making my GOD DAMN NIKES! >:[
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:46 am

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

- Josh

"Fat English Pig" was a name I got called by them. If they're going to insult me, they should at least pronounce it correctly before making my GOD DAMN NIKES! >:[
They can go shove them dumplings up they stankin AZZ.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:03 am

Monty wrote:Everything.

I'm sure Tycoon can back me up on this, but Asian men are far more tolerable than women. Again, it depends wholly on upbringing, region/culture, religion (Christianity is noted for spreading throughout China at an alarming rate), and where exactly they were born.

Asian girls, particularly of Chinese descent, can be quite critical and harsh of non-Asians. They can be very vain and they see their particular race as superior and would never date non-Asian guys. It's hard to explain unless you've witnessed this first hand, and yes it's a stereotype. An example would be that Asian girl character who sometimes appears on The Simpsons who represents this stereotype, and she's presented as unsympathetic, vain and gossipy.

Edit: While I remember, there's also a failure comic that plays on the common sterotype: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Single_Asian_Female
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:31 am

If I remember right, British schools don't provide a whole lot of funding for foreigners... Regardless, you're still getting a lot of foreigners who have parents with more money than they know what to do with. I'm not saying everyone who has rich parents is going to be a spoiled brat, but you're seeing a very small portion of a very large and diverse culture, and unfortunately you get to see the kids who are sent off from home with a lot of freedom and money.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:29 am

lilith wrote:If I remember right, British schools don't provide a whole lot of funding for foreigners... Regardless, you're still getting a lot of foreigners who have parents with more money than they know what to do with. I'm not saying everyone who has rich parents is going to be a spoiled brat, but you're seeing a very small portion of a very large and diverse culture, and unfortunately you get to see the kids who are sent off from home with a lot of freedom and money.

+1 Yeah, this.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:38 pm

lilith wrote:If I remember right, British schools don't provide a whole lot of funding for foreigners... Regardless, you're still getting a lot of foreigners who have parents with more money than they know what to do with. I'm not saying everyone who has rich parents is going to be a spoiled brat, but you're seeing a very small portion of a very large and diverse culture, and unfortunately you get to see the kids who are sent off from home with a lot of freedom and money.

The old place I used to live at last year had a lot of different cultures. I've probably met someone from each of the different asian parts and it's only the Chinese I don't get along with.

This makes me sad, I seriously need to see my Aries Korean friend. She's fucking awesome.
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:57 pm

Dinny wrote:I'm sure Tycoon can back me up on this, but Asian men are far more tolerable than women. Again, it depends wholly on upbringing, region/culture, religion (Christianity is noted for spreading throughout China at an alarming rate), and where exactly they were born.
I found asian females to be even moar introverted than their male counterparts, PapiChuloLeon doesn't like people who are too introverted. Who knows why you like asian dick over asian pussy? Maybe because you're a female weaboo. Chinese boyfriends, sushi, anime, etc.

Dinny wrote:Asian girls, particularly of Chinese descent, can be quite critical and harsh of non-Asians. They can be very vain and they see their particular race as superior and would never date non-Asian guys. It's hard to explain unless you've witnessed this first hand, and yes it's a stereotype. An example would be that Asian girl character who sometimes appears on The Simpsons who represents this stereotype, and she's presented as unsympathetic, vain and gossipy.
The situation is opposite in the US. In America, they love white dick.

An old asian lady once told me, "If it wasn't for white men, these asian women who look like farmers wouldn't even have husbands."

It's asian males who don't go international or universal with whatever they fuck out in the USA.

You know out in asia, they get cosmetic surgery to make their facial features look caucasian. dorean bitches like to do that eyelid procedure, so they'll have double eyelids instead of chinky eyes. They even insert some synthetic shit into the face to raise the nose bridge area.

I don't call them the far east crackers for no reason.

There's a joke that non-asian people have piss poor taste in asians. Kids like tila tequila and lucy liu definitely wouldn't be on national television out in asia.

Same goes for asians who aren't exposed to white people. Back when I was a kid, this guy from school wants me to go out with him and his friends. He decides to send up 3 random bitches to my door. One of my dad's buddies gets the door, but I didn't even bother to look before telling him to send those girls off. Girls who don't know me shouldn't be showing up to my house like that, and even the ones who know me have to call in advance. Anyways, he brags to everyone about those 3 pretty white girls, like it was an accomplishment of mines. Rolling Eyes I ended up talking to the kid that told them bitches to run up on my door, and I found out who those girls were. They were cute at best.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:09 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote: Who knows why you like asian dick over asian pussy? Maybe because you're a female weaboo. Chinese boyfriends, sushi, anime, etc.

Even that. That one girl I mentioned I had a relationship with, she was a Jap girl, so there we go again. Laughing She had a few screws loose.

PapiChuloLeon wrote:The situation is opposite in the US. In America, they love white dick.

An old asian lady once told me, "If it wasn't for white men, these asian women who look like farmers wouldn't even have husbands."

It's asian males who don't go international or universal with whatever they fuck out in the USA.

You know out in asia, they get cosmetic surgery to make their facial features look caucasian. dorean bitches like to do that eyelid procedure, so they'll have double eyelids instead of chinky eyes. They even insert some synthetic shit into the face to raise the nose bridge area.

I don't call them the far east crackers for no reason.

There's a joke that non-asian people have piss poor taste in asians. Kids like tila tequila and lucy liu definitely wouldn't be on national television out in asia.

Same goes for asians who aren't exposed to white people. Back when I was a kid, this guy from school wants me to go out with him and his friends. He decides to send up 3 random bitches to my door. One of my dad's buddies gets the door, but I didn't even bother to look before telling him to send those girls off. Girls who don't know me shouldn't be showing up to my house like that, and even the ones who know me have to call in advance. Anyways, he brags to everyone about those 3 pretty white girls, like it was an accomplishment of mines. Rolling Eyes I ended up talking to the kid that told them bitches to run up on my door, and I found out who those girls were. They were cute at best.

Yeah, I've also seen Koreans wear blue eye contact than any other Asianic race. They are indeed the crackers of the East, but I have a shitton of Korean friends. Laughing And hey, at least your dad/dad's buddy bragged instead of going the other way, even though I see your point.

I guess the difference is going to boil down to the population. Like I mentioned, half of Australia's population is Asian (equal mix of Chinese and Korean, not very many of the others). So I've had a lot of contact with them but the social dynamics would be different since they're not a minority by any means.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Dinny wrote:Even that. That one girl I mentioned I had a relationship with, she was a Jap girl, so there we go again. Laughing She had a few screws loose.
You're homo. Neutral
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:58 am

Edit:

Guys, their hygiene is absolutely vile but I'm feeling kind hearted. They left the kitchen in an absolutely vile state and the sink stinks of rancid meat and god knows what else, it was so bad I actually vomited. I don't want to be cruel to them but what would be a polite way of saying their hygiene fucking reeks?! Razz
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:34 am

Monty wrote:Edit:

Guys, their hygiene is absolutely vile but I'm feeling kind hearted. They left the kitchen in an absolutely vile state and the sink stinks of rancid meat and god knows what else, it was so bad I actually vomited. I don't want to be cruel to them but what would be a polite way of saying their hygiene fucking reeks?! Razz
You know some nasty AZZ motherfuckers. It doesn't even have to do with ethnicity anymoar when it goes down to that level. They have personal issues. Shaking Head
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:22 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:

You know some nasty AZZ motherfuckers. It doesn't even have to do with ethnicity anymoar when it goes down to that level. They have personal issues. I'm not racist but... 501919

Yep. The fact that they're this race or that race is purely incidental by this point. I would die if I was in your position right now. That sounds like the absolute worst.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:48 am

Same thing happened with the Chinese roommate next door. Eventually all the plates, cups, etc. disappeared so the roommates finally went into his room and into his refrigerator and everything in the fridge was rotten and someone nearly vomited. Every dish was in his bedroom, unwashed with mold on it. I had two roommates who were at the house by themselves for two weeks, one from Sri Lanka and one from China. During these two weeks, the floor was never washed (your feet were sticky by walking on the floor without socks), the bathtub wouldn't drain and no one called the landlord, bought Drano or called a plumber, so it was dark brown up to a foot when I got back. Same with the kitchen sink. I had to take care of that, the floors, the counters, the vacuuming, everything because that was faster than teaching them how to clean anything and I was going to move out anyway. Because I gave the Chinese girl explicit instructions on what time and day to put out the garbage, how to tie up the garbage, how to take it out -- that was the only thing that was done while I was gone. Adam subletted his room to a Sri Lankan guy and same thing with him. I haven't had a single Canadian or Texan roommate that came close to this bad, but I've seen pictures and I know dirty people exist everywhere. I don't think it's necessarily a "foreign" thing, but maybe it's more of a "I'm a rich kid who was never taught how to clean a thing because I had housemaids doing everything for me." I'm baffled by it.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

You know some nasty AZZ motherfuckers. It doesn't even have to do with ethnicity anymoar when it goes down to that level. They have personal issues. I'm not racist but... 501919

Yep. The fact that they're this race or that race is purely incidental by this point. I would die if I was in your position right now. That sounds like the absolute worst.

lilith wrote:Same thing happened with the Chinese roommate next door. Eventually all the plates, cups, etc. disappeared so the roommates finally went into his room and into his refrigerator and everything in the fridge was rotten and someone nearly vomited. Every dish was in his bedroom, unwashed with mold on it. I had two roommates who were at the house by themselves for two weeks, one from Sri Lanka and one from China. During these two weeks, the floor was never washed (your feet were sticky by walking on the floor without socks), the bathtub wouldn't drain and no one called the landlord, bought Drano or called a plumber, so it was dark brown up to a foot when I got back. Same with the kitchen sink. I had to take care of that, the floors, the counters, the vacuuming, everything because that was faster than teaching them how to clean anything and I was going to move out anyway. Because I gave the Chinese girl explicit instructions on what time and day to put out the garbage, how to tie up the garbage, how to take it out -- that was the only thing that was done while I was gone. Adam subletted his room to a Sri Lankan guy and same thing with him. I haven't had a single Canadian or Texan roommate that came close to this bad, but I've seen pictures and I know dirty people exist everywhere. I don't think it's necessarily a "foreign" thing, but maybe it's more of a "I'm a rich kid who was never taught how to clean a thing because I had housemaids doing everything for me." I'm baffled by it.

They so nasty you can't even dick slap em.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 pm

lilith wrote:Same thing happened with the Chinese roommate next door. Eventually all the plates, cups, etc. disappeared so the roommates finally went into his room and into his refrigerator and everything in the fridge was rotten and someone nearly vomited. Every dish was in his bedroom, unwashed with mold on it. I had two roommates who were at the house by themselves for two weeks, one from Sri Lanka and one from China. During these two weeks, the floor was never washed (your feet were sticky by walking on the floor without socks), the bathtub wouldn't drain and no one called the landlord, bought Drano or called a plumber, so it was dark brown up to a foot when I got back. Same with the kitchen sink. I had to take care of that, the floors, the counters, the vacuuming, everything because that was faster than teaching them how to clean anything and I was going to move out anyway. Because I gave the Chinese girl explicit instructions on what time and day to put out the garbage, how to tie up the garbage, how to take it out -- that was the only thing that was done while I was gone. Adam subletted his room to a Sri Lankan guy and same thing with him. I haven't had a single Canadian or Texan roommate that came close to this bad, but I've seen pictures and I know dirty people exist everywhere. I don't think it's necessarily a "foreign" thing, but maybe it's more of a "I'm a rich kid who was never taught how to clean a thing because I had housemaids doing everything for me." I'm baffled by it.

It was absolutely dire, I went to wash the dishes and this smell of rancid meat and vegetables hit me harder than anything in a proverbial context I could possibly muster. I had to run outside to vomit, it was just the worst smell I have ever come across.

I went away to do a mini-tour for a band and I got back to the house and it was pretty much the same way you described, Clare. It's perfectly described!

So, what should I do about it? Shall I be brute and upfront to the said offender or shall I be polite with possibility she'll laugh at me and call me a "Stupid Engrish Prig"?
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Monty wrote:

It was absolutely dire, I went to wash the dishes and this smell of rancid meat and vegetables hit me harder than anything in a proverbial context I could possibly muster. I had to run outside to vomit, it was just the worst smell I have ever come across.

I went away to do a mini-tour for a band and I got back to the house and it was pretty much the same way you described, Clare. It's perfectly described!

So, what should I do about it? Shall I be brute and upfront to the said offender or shall I be polite with possibility she'll laugh at me and call me a "Stupid Engrish Prig"?

Considering the results diplomacy has had up to this point, I say dispose of the niceties and give it to them straight. When people share a living space they need to be conscientious of everyone else and work together to keep things in order; it's only more trouble and work to deal with it all at once than to take care of it as it happens.
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Argent Fang wrote:
Monty wrote:

Considering the results diplomacy has had up to this point, I say dispose of the niceties and give it to them straight. When people share a living space they need to be conscientious of everyone else and work together to keep things in order; it's only more trouble and work to deal with it all at once than to take care of it as it happens.

Killed two proverbial birds with one stone. Just did a massive spring clean of the house parts I tend to occupy most; that being the kitchen, hallway and my room. It feels damn good to get everything sorted.

Just played a prank on them. I just cleaned the entire kitchen floor and everything else up and the grime induced water, I threw it in the wet laundry of theirs. Considering the mess that was in there, that'll be the last time they'll get away with treating me like a second class citizen. LMAO
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:21 pm

LOL go Josh. Cool
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Keep us updated on how the ricers respond to said prank.
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:13 am

Argent Fang wrote:Keep us updated on how the ricers respond to said prank.

Hirarious! Accidentally hilarious though.

I was awoken by a sound that I thought was a wounded duck or something but it turned out to be her getting angry. She kicked my door and started shouting something like;

"u stuped mudda fuckahs wat happen dis is verreh shitteh"

I do the worst thing ever and start bursting out with laughter. She gets even angrier (Fuck Jackie Chan, that doesn't even compare!) and starts being rather aggressive to me. It turned out that the state she left the sink in, it got clogged, I can't wait to find out what happens when she finds out what I did. :3

Also, she's a Cancer.
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum