Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions to Forum Members

+7
lilith
mi-cuit
Monty
Dr. ARM
PapiChuloLeon
MKing
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Questions to Forum Members  Empty Questions to Forum Members

Post  MKing Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:51 am

Yup, I stole this topic too.

Moving along, I saw this last night, and I wanted to know what's everybody else take on this supposedly "phenomenon" ?

Doomsday Shelters
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Questions to Forum Members  Empty Re: Questions to Forum Members

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:09 am

MKing wrote:Yup, I stole this topic too.

Moving along, I saw this last night, and I wanted to know what's everybody else take on this supposedly "phenomenon" ?

Doomsday Shelters
If we all die then we all die.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:14 am

We will, eventually. I just don't believe the whole "2012" conspiracy/theory. It reminds of the time when everybody went crazy back in 99, thinking that year 2000 was going to be the end of the world, yet, I am still here, talking shit and EVERYTHING.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:29 am

MKing wrote:We will, eventually. I just don't believe the whole "2012" conspiracy/theory. It reminds of the time when everybody went crazy back in 99, thinking that year 2000 was going to be the end of the world, yet, I am still here, talking shit and EVERYTHING.
It's that girly shit. Whatever happens happens.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm

MKing wrote:YUP. Your BFF. You
should totally ask her and see what she says.
so why does she get to be my best friend?Questions to Forum Members  Icon_neutral
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:44 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
so why does she get to be my best friend?Questions to Forum Members  Icon_neutral

She don't. It's just a JOKE. Did you ask her?
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:03 pm

MKing wrote:Moving along, I saw this last night, and I wanted to know what's everybody else take on this supposedly "phenomenon" ?

Doomsday Shelters

Dinny and I are planning a winter trip to New Zealand in 2012. That should be fun, apocalypse or not.
Dr. ARM
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Dr. ARM wrote:
MKing wrote:Moving along, I saw this last night, and I wanted to know what's everybody else take on this supposedly "phenomenon" ?

Doomsday Shelters

Dinny and I are planning a winter trip to New Zealand in 2012. That should be fun, apocalypse or not.

I plan on going to Guatemala.........
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:24 pm

@Papi; Fancy coming trolling? PM me if you see me online. Questions to Forum Members  Icon_razz
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Monty wrote:I don't know if I like boys or girls???!!
Questions to Forum Members  Icon_eek
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:48 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:I don't know if I like boys or girls???!!
Questions to Forum Members  Icon_eek

Damn! I lost. Sad
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Questions to Forum Members  Shecan10

She can get it.

Nothing you can compare to your neighborhood whore. Damn, she's a sexy bitch. A sexy bitch. A sexy bitch.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:52 pm

MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

I think she likes you. Questions to Forum Members  Icon_eek
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:55 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

I am a 100% sure, that she likes you.......like a school girl crush.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:21 am

MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

I am a 100% sure, that she likes you.......like a school girl crush.
I can't help it if she likes me. Lots of them like to argue with me. I like myself, too.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 am

Quick Question.

Why is it whenever a girl is trying to talk to you, she insist on calling you over to her, while she is standing there with about 5 to 7 friends? I don't get it. It's like....call off your entourage first. I have no problem speaking in front of a group of people, but I can't help to feel that your friends are standing there evaluating me. Another thing, how come it's always the ugly friend, who interrupts your conversation with NUFFIN positive to say AT ALL. Questions to Forum Members  Icon_scratch
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:25 am

MKing wrote:Quick Question.

Why is it whenever a girl is trying to talk to you, she insist on calling you over to her, while she is standing there with about 5 to 7 friends? I don't get it. It's like....call off your entourage first. I have no problem speaking in front of a group of people, but I can't help to feel that your friends are standing there evaluating me. Another thing, how come it's always the ugly friend, who interrupts your conversation with NUFFIN positive to say AT ALL. Questions to Forum Members  Icon_scratch

Bro, I think it's a matter of her tasting your efforts. Maybe you've proved between you and her, she wanted to test it in front of other people. She sounds like a Venus in Leo. Razz
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:30 am

That's a VERY good thing. If you focus on her friends and they like you, then the original one will be under the mercy of her friends. You can even make her friends help you with her after they see what you're about.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:That's a VERY good thing. If you focus on her friends and they like you, then the original one will be under the mercy of her friends. You can even make her friends help you with her after they see what you're about.

That's true......but son, c'mon now, it doesn't bother you at all. It's so damn annoying and it gets under my skin.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:51 am

Monty wrote:

Bro, I think it's a matter of her tasting your efforts. Maybe you've proved between you and her, she wanted to test it in front of other people. She sounds like a Venus in Leo. Razz
MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:That's a VERY good thing. If you
focus on her friends and they like you, then the original one will be
under the mercy of her friends. You can even make her friends help you
with her after they see what you're about.

That's true......but son, c'mon
now, it doesn't bother you at all. It's so damn annoying and it gets
under my skin.

You two will thank the original girl for calling you over after you see that one of her friends is cuter than she is. Questions to Forum Members  Icon_surprised
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:34 am

Monty wrote:

I was thinking that too, but it seem to me that girls are just too afraid to tell there friends that they need some space for minute. Would it hurt if she ask y'all to take a walk down the street for second?

MKing wrote:

under my skin.
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
You two will thank the original girl for calling you over after you see that one of her friends is cuter than she is. Questions to Forum Members  Icon_surprised

Questions to Forum Members  Icon_lol Knowing me, I probably would crack a joke, about one of her friends being cuter than her, just to see what kinda of reaction I would get out her.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:51 am

MKing wrote:
Monty wrote:

I was thinking that too, but it seem to me that girls are just too afraid to tell there friends that they need some space for minute. Would it hurt if she ask y'all to take a walk down the street for second?
They're gay, fruity, and codependent like that. Going to the restroom together? It's their herd mentality they use to protect each other.

Groups aren't bad. It's her and her friend that are hard. Most people not just females won't leave their one friend hanging while they go play for some pussy or dick. Two girls means you can expect to keep talking to both of them.
MKing wrote:

under my skin.
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

MKing wrote:Questions to Forum Members  Icon_lol Knowing me, I probably would crack a joke, about one of her friends being cuter than her, just to see what kinda of reaction I would get out her.
A dinny would respond differently compared to a lilith. Questions to Forum Members  Icon_lol
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:12 pm

She has to see how you are around her friends and if they approve of you. It's a test. Plus, some younger guys are embarrassed to show that hey like a girl in front of other people.

Monty wrote:

Correct

PapiChuloLeon wrote:That's a VERY good thing. If you focus on her friends and they like you, then the original one will be under the mercy of her friends. You can even make her friends help you with her after they see what you're about.

Correct

MKing wrote:

Nope, won't hurt at all, after you've been friendly to her friends.

MKing wrote:
Questions to Forum Members  Icon_lol Knowing me, I probably would crack a joke, about one of her friends being cuter than her, just to see what kinda of reaction I would get out her.

Very bad idea.

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:12 am

Thanks, Monty, Leon, and Bugdust, for the responses. I agree with everything you guys said....it's probably nothing but a simple "get to know my friends" type of thing.

bugdust wrote:
MKing wrote:

Very bad idea.

There are some guys that are able to pull that sort of humor off, but your right, I recommend you don't do this, unless you are the kind of guy that can get away with saying anything out of your mouth.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:00 am

I believe that would require being so insanely hot the girl would do anything anyway, no?
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next