Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

+4
lilith
Dinny
PapiChuloLeon
MKing
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented? - Page 2 Empty Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  Dinny Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:43 pm

lilith wrote:
Dinny wrote:
lilith wrote:What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented? - Page 2 Herz Stalkee What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented? - Page 2 Herz

I'm secretly hoping he still joins, considering he was at some point one of the biggest contributors to the forum. But last I heard from him (as second-hand info about a day ago), he is actually unaware of the new forum and assumed we were moving to Mind of the All, and when asked if he would join, his response was a resounding "Probably not".

Not surprised. What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented? - Page 2 Icon_lol

Yes, he hates us.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented? - Page 2 Empty Re: What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented?

Post  mi-cuit Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:23 am

But we're adorable. What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented? - Page 2 Icon_mad
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:33 am

Especially me.
Dr. ARM
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Arikus Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:17 pm

I have a gas mask. Does that count for anything?
Arikus
Arikus

Title : Resourcerer
Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:16 am

Arikus wrote:I have a gas mask. Does that count for anything?

It counts for awesome.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:49 am

Seconded. Very Happy
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Libras are supposed to be THE sign of generals. When I was going through random lists of generals, I noticed a trend with Taureans and Capricorns.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:35 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:Libras are supposed to be THE sign of generals. When I was going through random lists of generals, I noticed a trend with Taureans and Capricorns.

Stalker and I found the same signs with dictators.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:24 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:Libras are supposed to be THE sign of generals. When I was going through random lists of generals, I noticed a trend with Taureans and Capricorns.

Taurus and Capricorn don't get as much credit as they should by all these AZZtro nerds who write these texts. What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented? - Page 2 Icon_neutral
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:42 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:

Taurus and Capricorn don't get as much credit as they should by all these AZZtro nerds who write these texts. What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented? - Page 2 Icon_neutral

True. If anyone went ahead and stereotyped they'd say Leo Scorpio and Aries, when I know plenty of these three who fart around all day and get nothing done.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:46 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:

True. If anyone went ahead and stereotyped they'd say Leo Scorpio and Aries, when I know plenty of these three who fart around all day and get nothing done.
Do you like the smell of my fart from the other side of the border?
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:51 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:

I've already bottled it and sent it mi-cuit's way.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:01 pm

lilith wrote:

Pheeeeeewwwwww! That was close. Capricorns dodge another bullet. What about your sign and others that gets misrepresented? - Page 2 454913
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:49 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:

I've already bottled it and sent it mi-cuit's way.

hahahaha, all lady-like.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2