Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies and TV Shows

+7
StarFireSong
Dr. ARM
Dinny
lilith
mi-cuit
MKing
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Empty Re: Movies and TV Shows

Post  Arikus Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:17 pm

MKing wrote:
Hell Yeah!
That's just the first part of the trilogy, there are two more movies; The Girl who Plays with Fire, and The Girl who Kicks the Hornet Nest. They are pretty awesome, as well.

Lisbeth Salander, Kicks Ass. BIG TIME.

I haven't seen Inception, yet, I heard nothing but good things about that movie.

Wow, I didn't know it was a trilogy. I should look into seeing the others.

Inception was incredible.
The whole concept is amazing.
Arikus
Arikus

Title : Resourcerer
Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Arikus wrote:
MKing wrote:
Hell Yeah!
That's just the first part of the trilogy, there are two more movies; The Girl who Plays with Fire, and The Girl who Kicks the Hornet Nest. They are pretty awesome, as well.

Lisbeth Salander, Kicks Ass. BIG TIME.

I haven't seen Inception, yet, I heard nothing but good things about that movie.

Wow, I didn't know it was a trilogy. I should look into seeing the others.

Inception was incredible.
The whole concept is amazing.

The trilogy is based on a novel, I believe.
The second film explains more about the mysterious Lisbeth Salander
The third, sums up everything.

I wanted to see Inception, but I have been pretty exhausted lately. I'll prolly catch it next weekend. Leo's an amazing actor, so I know it's worth the money.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Hey, Mi-cuit!

Watch how fast I type Mothafuckkaaaa. LMAO.

If you don't get it now, you will soon.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:03 am

hahhahahaha. look. I said look! Isn't that cool?

MKing will you be my vampire bride? Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_lol
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Of course, only if we can march down the aisle to this..................

On a serious note: What type of creature is that girl? I was thinking something like a sea nymph, or some kind of water creature. I saw the second half of this season preview and things are going to get crazy, for sure. So, Eric's a Viking, so that must mean that Godric's a Neanderthal LOL. How old are these Vampires? How come the Queen is more powerful than Eric, yet she has only been around since the industrial revolution era? Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_scratch
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:42 am

Sookie Stackhouse, in the books at least, is a, and you're going to get a kick out of this Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_lol

Spoiler:

EDIT: LOVE the song. It's on repeat. Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_lol
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Ooooohhhhh that's what she is.....but I was talking about the other girl (can't remeber her name), the one with Jason. I never really followed the books, because I know that shows and movies tends to take things in another direction. I heard that Lafayette doesn't have as much of a role in books, like the TV show. Franklin is growing on me more and more. I hope Tara turns, she needs a drastic change, because her character is becoming a bit BLAH. Well, tonight should be a good episode...can't wait.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:25 pm

OH right. Crystal. No idea. I don't follow the books either, but they do offer some hints. The actress who plays Tara has stated that she will not be turned because "there are just not enough human characters in the show anymore". Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_lol I don't know if that was said purposefully to mislead the viewers. In any case, we'll see. I disliked Lafayette at first because of his over-the-top-ness, but he's grown on me this season. I hope they give the Lafayette/Jesus thread a sense of normalcy. I don't want it to be overly dramatic and messed up although given what they've done with the other relationships on the show, I think that's extremely naive of me.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:39 pm

mi-cuit wrote:OH right. Crystal. No idea. I don't follow the books either, but they do offer some hints. The actress who plays Tara has stated that she will not be turned because "there are just not enough human characters in the show anymore". Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_lol I don't know if that was said purposefully to mislead the viewers. In any case, we'll see. I disliked Lafayette at first because of his over-the-top-ness, but he's grown on me this season. I hope they give the Lafayette/Jesus thread a sense of normalcy. I don't want it to be overly dramatic and messed up although given what they've done with the other relationships on the show, I think that's extremely naive of me.

LOL in some weird way, Lafayette over the top mannerism works for me. I like that he's not the "typical" gay character, like every other show has.....I like how they showed that not all gay guys are girlie, that they can actually stand up for themselves. However, that didn't stop them from making Tara the "typical black bitch". I think she has calm down a lot since, Frank came along LOL.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:05 am

Dinny wrote:
mi-cuit wrote:Am I a moderator yet? *wonders*

I haven't seen Schindler's List.

Oh... You should be. I made you one the second you joined. But now I'm not so sure, because I realized your name isn't a different color. I'll look into it right away. It worked for ARM. You'll know when I've succeeded when your name changes color.

Edit: Alright, the issue has been resolved in it's entirety, and so I'd like to end the discussion of it here. Mi-cuit and other users should read this for their own information.

On-Topic, I saw National Lampoon's European Vacation yesterday... It was awesome. Razz
Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Hatton

Floyd still a G.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:02 am

@MKing... well hell's bells:

Spoiler:

Thoughts? Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:48 pm

LOL

Spoiler:
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:48 am

To ease your mind about Franklin, bashing his head in should not have killed him as it wasn't severed, and he was not staked. Definitely agree that Jessica is HOT. I kind of liked the way they treated the queen. She had it coming after that time she dug her stiletto heel into Eric's junk. Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_lol
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:00 pm

mi-cuit wrote:To ease your mind about Franklin, bashing his head in should not have killed him as it wasn't severed, and he was not staked. Definitely agree that Jessica is HOT. I kind of liked the way they treated the queen. She had it coming after that time she dug her stiletto heel into Eric's junk. Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_lol

Phew!!! that was a close one. I'm glad Franklin is still alive. I hated what happened to the Queen, she is too sexy, to be treated like a Slave-HO, and on top of that I don't really care for the King (ugh), or Eric's junk, for that matter. LOLMovies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_rr
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:14 pm

mi-cuit

tonight episode was a bit off........I can't wait untill you see it, you'll understand what I am saying. Oh Sooooookie!!!! Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_lol
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:19 am

What the hell? This episode felt obscenely short. I was surprised when it ended. Not a lot happened either. It felt very filler. Lorena's dead. YAY for that. I wonder what's going to happen with the Mickens. I can't quite read whether Tommy's being genuine in wanting to leave with Sam or whether it's all some elaborate set-up to screw him over. I hated the fairy dance dream. It was ridiculous. The soft focus was poorly done. Even naked ladies in a pond can't redeem that. The ludicrous dancing lines... UGH! Think Eric turned Hadley or just healed her? Sophie-Anne's sullen mopiness is actually kinda cute. I like the way she's behaving. I guess we're a bit closer to finding out what Sookie is. Maybe that's why vampires want her so badly... Her blood seems to have made Bill resistant to the sunlight. I wonder how long they can keep hinting at it without actually addressing it. All in all, this episode did nothing for me.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:02 am

mi-cuit wrote:What the hell? This episode felt obscenely short. I was surprised when it ended. Not a lot happened either. It felt very filler. Lorena's dead. YAY for that. I wonder what's going to happen with the Mickens. I can't quite read whether Tommy's being genuine in wanting to leave with Sam or whether it's all some elaborate set-up to screw him over. I hated the fairy dance dream. It was ridiculous. The soft focus was poorly done. Even naked ladies in a pond can't redeem that. The ludicrous dancing lines... UGH! Think Eric turned Hadley or just healed her? Sophie-Anne's sullen mopiness is actually kinda cute. I like the way she's behaving. I guess we're a bit closer to finding out what Sookie is. Maybe that's why vampires want her so badly... Her blood seems to have made Bill resistant to the sunlight. I wonder how long they can keep hinting at it without actually addressing it. All in all, this episode did nothing for me.
Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_eek
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:48 am

mi-cuit wrote:What the hell? This episode felt obscenely short. I was surprised when it ended. Not a lot happened either. It felt very filler. Lorena's dead. YAY for that. I wonder what's going to happen with the Mickens. I can't quite read whether Tommy's being genuine in wanting to leave with Sam or whether it's all some elaborate set-up to screw him over. I hated the fairy dance dream. It was ridiculous. The soft focus was poorly done. Even naked ladies in a pond can't redeem that. The ludicrous dancing lines... UGH! Think Eric turned Hadley or just healed her? Sophie-Anne's sullen mopiness is actually kinda cute. I like the way she's behaving. I guess we're a bit closer to finding out what Sookie is. Maybe that's why vampires want her so badly... Her blood seems to have made Bill resistant to the sunlight. I wonder how long they can keep hinting at it without actually addressing it. All in all, this episode did nothing for me.

I KNNNNOOOOWWWW, everything felt........off. I hated the fairy dream, it was terrible. UGH. Everything about it felt cheesy. I think tommy is setting Sam up, once a dog, always a dog lol. Tara was like superwoman in that episode, man, her body is beyond ridiculous, you can tell she runs track, and work out a lot. Eric's saving/concerned with Pammy safety is cute to watch, he has a soul after all. I said it once and I'll say it again I am OVER Jason.......please give this guy something else to do, writers.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 pm

hahahaha. I swear sometimes, it's like we share a brain.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:50 pm

mi-cuit wrote:hahahaha. I swear sometimes, it's like we share a brain.
Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_eek
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:29 pm

mi-cuit wrote:hahahaha. I swear sometimes, it's like we share a brain.

Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 689571That's because....we do! Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_lol
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Anyone seen Breaking Bad? I'm only on episode three and I'm hooked.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:45 pm

lilith wrote:Anyone seen Breaking Bad? I'm only on episode three and I'm hooked.

It's funny you mentioned that show because a co-worker and I was just talking about that show the other day, but no, I havn't seen it. She also said that Mad Men and Modern Family were great shows, as well. I recommend United States of Tara.....Meurglys, got me into that show, and it's HILARIOUS.

*SIGH* When I find some time, I am going to try to watch some of these series, but as of lately I've been watching True Blood, Jersey Shore (amazingly trashy), and Bad Girls Club (amazingly trashy, also).....That's All.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 am

Hahah. A friend of mine gave me jersey shore and united states of tara. I haven't gotten around to watching them although I want to. I did see Snookie getting punched though. Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_lol
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:22 pm

mi-cuit wrote: I did see Snookie getting punched though. Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 Icon_lol

OUCH. I'm surprise she didnt lose any teeth Movies and TV Shows - Page 2 299730 . He most certainly loosed her chin up, and everything. that creep, went full Ike Turner on her ass.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next