Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on this Facebook thing?

4 posters

Go down

Thoughts on this Facebook thing? Empty Thoughts on this Facebook thing?

Post  StarFireSong Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:32 pm

3 people you should never hate: Aries, Libra, Pisces - they are the best.
3 people never to violate: Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn - they are honest and true.
Never let 3 people go: Virgo, Sagittarius, Scorpio - they can keep secrets and see your tears.
Never lose 3 people: Leo, Gemini, Aquarius - they are real friends.

Copy and write what you are...

Think this is accurate?

StarFireSong

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on this Facebook thing? Empty Re: Thoughts on this Facebook thing?

Post  MKing Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:32 am

StarFireSong wrote:
3 people never to violate: Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn - they are honest and true.
Never let 3 people go: Virgo, Sagittarius, Scorpio - they can keep secrets and see your tears.

Think this is accurate?

I agree with most of those accusations, except the Sag and Scorp one. These two signs are not to keen with keeping secrets at all, especially Sag (from my experiences with them). Scorpios are secretive about themselves, but not about other people business, they like to gossip...a little too much. I 100% agree with The Leo one, and the Pisces one....I mean...how can you hate a Pisces Laughing
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:26 pm

StarFireSong wrote:

Think this is accurate?
Aries the best? LOL. I can understand Pisces and Libra being there since those two are the least offensive signs. Aries is one of the most overrated if not the most overrated Sun sign in modern Western AZZtrology.

Very true about not violating Cancer boys. These are the most vicious and reactive people based off facts. Not based off what some lame grandmas writing AZZtrology books wrote but hard facts. Cancers make up the most violent criminals. Osama bin Laden has a Cancer Moon, Saddam Hussein has a Cancer Mars, Mike Tyson is a Cancer, George Bush is a Cancer, etc.

Famous Cancerian Sun case of violence is OJ Simpson. His wife offended him, and he made sure to brutally murk that AZZ.

Sagis don't keep secrets. They're one of the best storytellers and specialize in exaggerating. mking is right Scorpios are private about themselves. I like to publicize information in general.

I'm not so sure about Aqua and Gemini. Air is a very flightly element especially Gemini. Aqua is the most detatched sign. I found Leos to be loyal people as long as they don't have too much Air going on in they charts.

was this written by a girl who isn't even old enough to have a bra properly wrap around her chest yet?
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Wags Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:23 pm

StarFireSong wrote:Think this is accurate?

No, I think some of it's either too general or it's debatable. "Don't hate the three signs because they are the best." The best at what?

Plus I can make a case for hating Libra :b But it's just as easy for anyone else to make a case for that sign or any other sign. Subjectivity.

I want to talk about honesty as I definitely think that's one of the debatable ones. Leo is supposed to be THE sign that upholds this trait, but you can make a case for other signs being honest too. The fire signs are supposed to uphold it as well, being that they like directness and truth/light etc. Aries is blunt and sometimes says things he/she could keep quiet about, Leo is dignified in their truthfulness and Sagittarius is brutally honest, to the point of criticism. In my experience, that's generally true, except I'd give a little more credit to Aries; I wouldn't say we're that blunt :b If we are, we have good intentions. I definitely like to share my thoughts and tend to be very opinionated. Even if I don't exactly know what I'm taking about. Taurus is also good with honesty in my experiences, I'm just not sure about Cancer due to how insecure they can become, and I know some who've lied before. I've also met Capricorns that have lied, but their lying tends to be very manipulative and hard to figure out. Would not have placed those signs there. But I'm also taking into account that they're yin in nature, meaning more introverted and indirect/subtle... which doesn't necessarily imply dishonesty, but also doesn't imply honesty either.

Taurus would be the main exception to the yin-subtlety combination. I say that because of their fixed nature. These are folks with strong consistency, and Taurus just seems too well-meaning to not be a notably honest sign.

In my interactions, I'd list these signs as the most honest (no particular order): Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus, Virgo, and Scorpio. Scorpio is not above lying, but they've demonstrated to me that they are truthful when it really counts, and lie when/if they see fit. Talking about the sincere type, as opposed to the manipulative type, Scorpios are some of the most honest people I've met. Again, I think the fixed nature plays a large role in that.
Wags
Wags

Aries Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Wags wrote:
StarFireSong wrote:Think this is accurate?

No, I think some of it's either too general or it's debatable. "Don't hate the three signs because they are the best." The best at what?

Plus I can make a case for hating Libra :b But it's just as easy for anyone else to make a case for that sign or any other sign. Subjectivity.

I want to talk about honesty as I definitely think that's one of the debatable ones. Leo is supposed to be THE sign that upholds this trait, but you can make a case for other signs being honest too. The fire signs are supposed to uphold it as well, being that they like directness and truth/light etc. Aries is blunt and sometimes says things he/she could keep quiet about, Leo is dignified in their truthfulness and Sagittarius is brutally honest, to the point of criticism. In my experience, that's generally true, except I'd give a little more credit to Aries; I wouldn't say we're that blunt :b If we are, we have good intentions. I definitely like to share my thoughts and tend to be very opinionated. Even if I don't exactly know what I'm taking about. Taurus is also good with honesty in my experiences, I'm just not sure about Cancer due to how insecure they can become, and I know some who've lied before. I've also met Capricorns that have lied, but their lying tends to be very manipulative and hard to figure out. Would not have placed those signs there. But I'm also taking into account that they're yin in nature, meaning more introverted and indirect/subtle... which doesn't necessarily imply dishonesty, but also doesn't imply honesty either.

Taurus would be the main exception to the yin-subtlety combination. I say that because of their fixed nature. These are folks with strong consistency, and Taurus just seems too well-meaning to not be a notably honest sign.

In my interactions, I'd list these signs as the most honest (no particular order): Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus, Virgo, and Scorpio. Scorpio is not above lying, but they've demonstrated to me that they are truthful when it really counts, and lie when/if they see fit. Talking about the sincere type, as opposed to the manipulative type, Scorpios are some of the most honest people I've met. Again, I think the fixed nature plays a large role in that.
Your experience hasn't been too different from mines when it comes to Aries and honesty.

Hands down the most honest sign. They'll voluntarily tell you everything. It's in their nature to be open. AZZk them one thing or for a detail, and you'll get the entire story even if they end up giving themselves away.

Their lack of discretion and slickness is why you rarely see them in politics.

I don't have no Aries buddies for these very reasons. Putting my shit all up in the air like that is grounds for execution.

lol@sagi being the lowest ranked fire sign. All that exaggerating isn't helping.

Wags wrote:I definitely like to share my thoughts and tend to be very opinionated. Even if I don't exactly know what I'm taking about.
Bitch.

I found Fire to be this way too as long as there isn't junk up in they charts offsetting it. They try to make their opinions be heard even if they don't know what they're talking about. Scorpios like to research their few interests, so I get up in that fire AZZ when they're clueless and talking out of turn.

Cancers can be legendary liars if they have to be. See OJ Simpson. cheers

poor Gemini didn't even get a shout on your list Laughing

The most ridiculous liars I encountered were of the Virghoe influence though. When we experience lying people typically lie about something that happened, but these special cases Virghoes lie about something that didn't happen. Flat out making up unbelievable stories: inherited $2.5 million, getting shot in the face as a kid, etc. Mercury is strongly associated with lying.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down