Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exalted Placements

3 posters

Go down

Exalted Placements Empty Exalted Placements

Post  PapiChuloLeon Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Sun - Aries, Scorpio
Moon - Taurus, Libra
Mercury - Virgo
Venus - Pisces, Sagittarius
Mars - Capricorn, Aquarius
Jupiter - Cancer
Saturn - Libra, Taurus
Uranus - Scorpio, Aries
Neptune - Aquarius
Pluto - Leo

Uranus is self-explanatory.

I couldn't put a sign known for its ego, Leo, into selfless Neptune. Aquarius is all about social progression and bettering humanity. This fits with Neptune's idealistic nature perfectly.

Leo goes well with Pluto's tyrannical ways! This is the same "god" that snatched a bitch from the world and force wed her in hell.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Exalted Placements Empty Re: Exalted Placements

Post  MKing Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:24 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:Sun - Aries, Scorpio
Moon - Taurus, Libra
Mercury - Virgo
Jupiter - Cancer
Saturn - Libra, Taurus
Uranus - Scorpio, Aries
Neptune - Aquarius
Pluto - Leo

I couldn't put a sign known for its ego, Leo, into selfless Neptune. Aquarius is all about social progression and bettering humanity. This fits with Neptune's idealistic nature perfectly.

Leo goes well with Pluto's tyrannical ways! This is the same "god" that snatched a bitch from the world and force wed her in hell.

Boy, you still talking about astrology on here. I gotta say I admire your.....consistency Laughing

Anyhow, I don't understand why would you place Aqua in Mars and Lib in Saturn..try putting Leo in Saturn, that's a better fit, and the Aqua in Neptune also seems odd, but that doesn't bothered me as much as the other two, other than that everything else looks fine, esp your Moon and Venus placements.

Quick Question. If you COULD replace/create your own ideal placements, what would they be?

Mine's would look something like this
Sun: Pisces
Moon: Pisces/Cancer/Scorpio/Aries
Mercury: Gemini
Venus: Libra/Taurus/Pisces
Mars: Taurus/Pisces/Sagittarius

MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:17 pm

MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:Sun - Aries, Scorpio
Moon - Taurus, Libra
Mercury - Virgo
Jupiter - Cancer
Saturn - Libra, Taurus
Uranus - Scorpio, Aries
Neptune - Aquarius
Pluto - Leo

Boy, you still talking about astrology on here. I gotta say I admire your.....consistency Laughing

Anyhow, I don't understand why would you place Aqua in Mars and Lib in Saturn..try putting Leo in Saturn, that's a better fit, and the Aqua in Neptune also seems odd, but that doesn't bothered me as much as the other two, other than that everything else looks fine, esp your Moon and Venus placements.

Quick Question. If you COULD replace/create your own ideal placements, what would they be?

Mine's would look something like this
Moon: Pisces/Cancer/Scorpio/Aries
Venus: Libra/Taurus/Pisces
Mars: Taurus/Pisces/Sagittarius

I used Aqua for Mars because the traditional happy position for Mars is Capricorn, both Aqua and Cap are ruled by Saturn. This was also my reasoning for placing Scorpio with the Sun, Libra with the Moon, Sagittarius with Pisces, Taurus with Saturn, and Uranus with Aries.

Saturn being happy in Libra is a traditional view. I think they chose it because Libra takes its TIME to judge and does things in moderation. Being careful and having discipline is what Saturn is all about.

I can see why Saturn would be happy with Leo. Saturn is conservative and all about order. You can't exactly be the King of the Jungle by being a trigger happy liberal that's out to upset the established order. You remember them cartoon shows you watched as a child? It was always the royal troops vs the rebels, something Saturn is no longer about ever since the discover of Uranus.

My ideal placements are in the first post. I would kick Aries out of the exaltation for the Sun and just leave it all to Scorpio for kicks. Laughing

Why do you like to put Pisces with the Sun, Scorpio with the Moon, and Pisces with Mars?

Mars in Taurus is pretty badAZZ. Mars is about drives and direction. Taurus is a sign that represents inertia. They start and move slowly but can't stop once you get them going.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:58 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:I used Aqua for Mars because the traditional happy position for Mars is Capricorn, both Aqua and Cap are ruled by Saturn.

Fair enough. That makes sense.

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Mars in Taurus is pretty badAZZ.

I KNNNNOWWWWW. Having that placement would be a dream.

PapiChuloLeon wrote:Why do you like to put Pisces with the Sun, Scorpio with the Moon, and Pisces with Mars?

Do I really need to explain my fixation for wanting my Sun to be in BEST sign in THE WORLD......I think NOT.

I chose the water signs, because of how they function with the moon, the comfort zone seems to be way above any other sign with their planet, and not mention, I also feel that personally, no other planet operates better then the moon....and maybe that's because the moon is technically not considered a planet. I also chose Aries because unlike the water signs, I get a sense of urgency and fearlessness with that sign being located in the moon. As for my Mars choices, I went with Taus (obvious reasons), Pisces, and Sag, I like having my Mars in Pisces because Mars is such a driven planet, and when you have a sign like Pisces (the sign of dreams) in driven planet...I find myself constantly going out and trying to fulfill my creative juices, and dreams, I kinda wish I had it in both Venus and Mars. As for Sagittarius goes, I think having that sign there will make you an amazing, not just OK, but an AMAZING athlete, although I may be generalize on things, but honestly, whenever I think of sports I think of Sagittarius.

If I narrow my ideal chart down it would look like this..
Moon: Aries
Venus: Pisces
Mars: Taurus
Jupiter: Pisces
Saturn: Capricorn
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Pisces
Pluto: Scorpio

on a side note: Leon, remember you wrote something about Mercury ruled people being so interested in Astrology, or connecting to one another, or some shit like that, well, I am actually starting to believe that theory of yours more, and more everyday.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:54 pm

MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Mars in Taurus is pretty badAZZ.
I KNNNNOWWWWW. Having that placement would be a dream.
Yea, all the REAL KILLERS have this placement: Sugar Ray Robinson (greatest boxer of all time hands down), Muhammad Ali, Hitler, etc.

MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:Why do you like to put Pisces with the Sun, Scorpio with the Moon, and Pisces with Mars?

Do I really need to explain my fixation for wanting my Sun to be in BEST sign in THE WORLD......I think NOT.

I also chose Aries because unlike the water signs, I get a sense of urgency and fearlessness with that sign being located in the moon.
One of my friends has an Aries Moon. He's pretty Alpha.

MKing wrote:As for my Mars choices, I went with Taus (obvious reasons), Pisces, and Sag, I like having my Mars in Pisces because Mars is such a driven planet, and when you have a sign like Pisces (the sign of dreams) in driven planet...I find myself constantly going out and trying to fulfill my creative juices, and dreams, I kinda wish I had it in both Venus and Mars. As for Sagittarius goes, I think having that sign there will make you an amazing, not just OK, but an AMAZING athlete, although I may be generalize on things, but honestly, whenever I think of sports I think of Sagittarius.
You're right about that, Sagittarius is the best fire influence when it comes to sports.

I don't know about other sports but Mars in Air and Earth signs OWN boxing. Floyd Jr and Sugar Ray Leonard have Mars in Aquarius. Mike Tyson is Gemini. Sexy Sergio has it in Capricorn. Bernard Hopkins has it in Virgo. Marquez has it in Taurus. etc. Boxing at its highest level is two niggas playing high speed chess using their bodies instead of plastic pieces. It gets real scientific and tactical. Fire and Water can get too reactive and instinctive, so they end up throwing out all the science.

Cotto has his Mars in Sagittarius. He's a pretty methodical fighter, but we both saw him get trigger happy and go azteca warrior last Saturday.

MKing wrote:If I narrow my ideal chart down it would look like this..
Moon: Aries
Venus: Pisces
Jupiter: Pisces
Saturn: Capricorn
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Pisces
Pluto: Scorpio
I didn't know you love Pisces that much. You forgot the Ascendant.

MKing wrote:on a side note: Leon, remember you wrote something about Mercury ruled people being so interested in Astrology, or connecting to one another, or some shit like that, well, I am actually starting to believe that theory of yours more, and more everyday.
Wait, what happen?
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:20 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:Yea, all the REAL KILLERS.......Hitler

OH.HELL.NAW Shaking Head

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
I don't know about other sports but Mars in Air and Earth signs OWN boxing. Floyd Jr and Sugar Ray Leonard have Mars in Aquarius. Mike Tyson is Gemini. Sexy Sergio has it in Capricorn. Bernard Hopkins has it in Virgo. Marquez has it in Taurus. etc. Boxing at its highest level is two niggas playing high speed chess using their bodies instead of plastic pieces. It gets real scientific and tactical. Fire and Water can get too reactive and instinctive, so they end up throwing out all the science.

Cotto has his Mars in Sagittarius. He's a pretty methodical fighter, but we both saw him get trigger happy and go azteca warrior last Saturday.

Yup, this is true...we were actually talking about that, remember? I think I mention that I notice that a lot of famous boxers are either, Virgos, Capricorns, Taurus, or Pisces, and a few are Cancers and Scorpios, as well. Speaking of Cotto, what's his moon? Mina, told that CRAZY ASS Mayorga has a Cap moon....go figure.

PapiChuloLeon wrote:I didn't know you love Pisces that much. You forgot the Ascendant.

Don't really have a problem with my Asc, so I'll keep the one I have. What about you?

PapiChuloLeon wrote:Wait, what happen?
Remember you wrote a thread about how you noticed a certain Mercury pattern on this forum, and how there were so many of us around? you said something about how Mercury ruled people are very connected with astrology. Anyway, I am starting to believe that there maybe some truth to your theory.....I noticed that the latest person to join also happen to be a Mercury influenced person, also look at Mercurial Malice, BeholdAstarte, and rkstarnerd...all have Mercury influence, and not to forget that you noticed from the start that all of the old members here had some kinda Mercury theme going on. THAT'S SOME CREEPY ASS SHIT.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:04 am

MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Speaking of Cotto, what's his moon? Mina, told that CRAZY ASS Mayorga has a Cap moon....go figure.
Cotto has his Moon in Cancer. His double water combination (Scorpio Sun) makes him too instinctive when shit gets rough. Scorpios with Aries Moon happen to be real good at boxing for whatever reason, which is strange because neither sign is great at boxing on its own.

Mayorga is a hood nigga.

MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:I didn't know you love Pisces that much. You forgot the Ascendant.

Don't really have a problem with my Asc, so I'll keep the one I have. What about you?
Add some more Venus to my chart.

Asc: Leo
Sun: Scorpio
Moon: Aquarius
Mercury: Libra
Venus: Libra

MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:Wait, what happen?
Remember you wrote a thread about how you noticed a certain Mercury pattern on this forum, and how there were so many of us around? you said something about how Mercury ruled people are very connected with astrology. Anyway, I am starting to believe that there maybe some truth to your theory.....I noticed that the latest person to join also happen to be a Mercury influenced person, also look at Mercurial Malice, BeholdAstarte, and rkstarnerd...all have Mercury influence, and not to forget that you noticed from the start that all of the old members here had some kinda Mercury theme going on. THAT'S SOME CREEPY ASS SHIT.
I remember that now. My idea is that the people from this forum bonded and stayed together because they're all similar by being "Mercurial types". I'm the only one here who isn't a Mercurial messenger boy delivering papers on his bicycle or girl scout trying to sell cookies from doorbell to doorbell.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:21 pm

MKing wrote:Quick Question. If you COULD replace/create your own ideal placements, what would they be?

Okay, MKing... Finally got an answer for you: I have no frickin' clue. Laughing I'm pretty comfortable with my chart, but I'd like less of the influence of the splash chart ("Jack of all trades, master of none" suits me well), & a little more...action, I guess. Shaking Head

StarFireSong

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:16 pm

StarFireSong wrote:
MKing wrote:Quick Question. If you COULD replace/create your own ideal placements, what would they be?

I wish I was a man.
Shocked
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:48 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Clap

PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Smoking GAWD. YOU ARE KILLING ME Shaking Head

PapiChuloLeon wrote:

This one caught my eye...I find that one very interesting for YOU. The scale is such a diplomatic sign, and to put it in a communicative planet is so odd for you.....but I am actually digging that choice. NICE ONE.

Star: I feel you...choosing can be a bit of a pain, considering that they all work so well in different planets, in there own way, of course. Being a Jack of all trades, master of none is quite nice.....I usually describe those people as nearly perfect, because it's so difficult to find something that they can't do, even if they don't master in it lol.

MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:46 pm

MKing wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Clap

PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Smoking GAWD. YOU ARE KILLING ME Shaking Head

PapiChuloLeon wrote:

This one caught my eye...I find that one very interesting for YOU. The scale is such a diplomatic sign, and to put it in a communicative planet is so odd for you.....but I am actually digging that choice. NICE ONE.

Star: I feel you...choosing can be a bit of a pain, considering that they all work so well in different planets, in there own way, of course. Being a Jack of all trades, master of none is quite nice.....I usually describe those people as nearly perfect, because it's so difficult to find something that they can't do, even if they don't master in it lol.

The textbook Libra is about charm. Imagine having the planet of talking in the sign of charm. In theory, you could charm the money out of womens panties.

"You know the rules of the game: your bitch just chose me. Now we can handle this like you got some class, or we can get into some gangsta shit."

In the real world, I found the Gemini influence to be the most skilled operators though. These are the guys who can talk people into going to hell and back. Libras have nothing on them. Gemis are just too slick.

Taurus and Leos TKO Libras in the physical appearance department too, but that's a different story.

I like Aqua Moon, it's the Suns that I beef with.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:18 pm

MKing wrote:Star: I feel you...choosing can be a bit of a pain, considering that they all work so well in different planets, in there own way, of course. Being a Jack of all trades, master of none is quite nice.....I usually describe those people as nearly perfect, because it's so difficult to find something that they can't do, even if they don't master in it lol.

Lol. Smile It's much more difficult to choose a path when so many subjects interest you though. That's my chief "complaint", heh. Because I can do a lot of things without much effort on my part, even when it's something completely new, there's not much in the way that I can't do. If I did something extremely well, I'd go for it cuz it's much easier to do something you do particularly well than to do many things somewhat well (if that makes sense).

StarFireSong

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:35 pm

After more thinking I would make myself a

Gemini Asc
Scorpio Sun
Aries Moon
Scorpio Mercury
Libra Venus
Virgo Mars

if forced to switch. Libra Mercury is a hoe compared to Scorp Mercury. The Mercurial influence would counteract all that rambo shit from having a Mars ruled Sun and Moon. Venus in Libra for good aesthetics

Sun in 5th/6th
Moon in 11th
Mercury in 5th/6th
Venus in 5th
Mars in 3rd
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content