Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sports - Page 2 Empty Re: Sports

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:22 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
MKing wrote:I don't mind catching that fight, I am not going to throw any parties for that one, tho.
I have seen a few Martinez's fights, and they aren't bad, but they aren't
party worthy either. As for Williams, I want to see if he can prove me wrong.....I still believe he is very MMA material.

Leon, remember this picture I show you......
Spoiler:

Sports - Page 2 501919 IT NEVER GETS OLD.
Sports - Page 2 Oscar-de-la-hoya
His fights were party worthy. He did the most for the sport business wise. Having a sexy face like that helped him sell tickets to women. I remember women would wait outside of his press conferences, and then throw their panties at him as he was leaving. What a handsome man.

No hetero

Ahh, seriously? Never trust a man with a thin upper lip. Or a moustache.
Whatever happen to you? My guess is that you were played by a handsome man like that in the past.

His face is so sexy that you had to reply to my post about how handsome he is.

No homo.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:48 pm

lilith wrote:
Ahh, seriously? Never trust a man with a thin upper lip. Or a moustache.

Why is that? Sports - Page 2 Icon_scratch
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Just gives me the creep-vibe.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:43 pm

lilith wrote:Just gives me the creep-vibe.
I was right.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:46 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
I was right.

Everyone always assumes their assumptions are right. You're always trying to "dig" into people, thinking you really clue into what people say and do and you're rarely right about anything, I've noticed.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:17 am

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
I was right.

Everyone always assumes their assumptions are right. You're always trying to "dig" into people, thinking you really clue into what people say and do and you're rarely right about anything, I've noticed.
Still bitter about him? Sports - Page 2 Icon_lol
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Haynesworth SUCKS. BIG TIME. The End!!! Sports - Page 2 501919
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 am

I'm supposed to start a topic in the astro section about how Astrology influences come out into boxing, but I have so much info and knowledge. Not sure as of how to put it all together.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 am

I WILL NEVER

I REPEAT

NEVER

BET AGAINST NEW ENGLAND again. Miami looked like complete fools last night, explain to me how you are going to let someone come into your home territory and humiliate you..............with their SPECIAL TEAM Shaking Head A Damn Shame
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:47 am

MKing wrote:I WILL NEVER

I REPEAT

NEVER

BET AGAINST NEW ENGLAND again. Miami looked like complete fools last night, explain to me how you are going to let someone come into your home territory and humiliate you..............with their SPECIAL TEAM Shaking Head A Damn Shame
I think you're the only guy on this forum who watches sports. It's like talking to a wall.

Where do you like to do your betting?
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:15 pm

I REPEAT

NEVER

You say that until Brady starts playing more like Bledsoe did during the end of his career...Razz
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:44 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:I'm supposed to start a topic in the astro section about how Astrology influences come out into boxing, but I have so much info and knowledge. Not sure as of how to put it all together.

I've seen a significant amount of Cancer athletes (don't know about boxing though)...
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:17 pm

lilith wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:I'm supposed to start a topic in the astro section about how Astrology influences come out into boxing, but I have so much info and knowledge. Not sure as of how to put it all together.

I've seen a significant amount of Cancer athletes (don't know about boxing though)...
Trust me, they're a VERY prominent influence when it comes to prizefighting. They have this very distinctive crabby like style, where they are overly aggressive and swarming opponents. Two popular Cancer boys who fit into that stereotype are Mike Tyson and Jake LaMotta. If you've watched Robert DeNiro's Raging Bull movie based on the life of LaMotta, that sums up the Cancerian influence in boxing. DeNiro with his Cancer Ascendant was able to emulate LaMotta as best as an actor could.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:49 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
lilith wrote:

Trust me, they're a VERY prominent influence when it comes to prizefighting. They have this very distinctive crabby like style, where they are overly aggressive and swarming opponents. Two popular Cancer boys who fit into that stereotype are Mike Tyson and Jake LaMotta. If you've watched Robert DeNiro's Raging Bull movie based on the life of LaMotta, that sums up the Cancerian influence in boxing. DeNiro with his Cancer Ascendant was able to emulate LaMotta as best as an actor could.

Bizarre, eh considering the stereotypes. If you ever read about Cancers, the author will usually mention how a Cancer never runs toward something (figuratively or physically), but sideways or backwards. Maybe you could draw some sort of conclusion from that or tie that into your astro section, if you come around to it.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Argent Fang wrote:

I REPEAT

NEVER

You say that until Brady starts playing more like Bledsoe did during the end of his career...Razz

Please don't say that, he's in my fantasy league Laughing

I really like Brady, in fact he is one of the best, but my only beef with him is that (unlike Peyton and Brees) he is such a cry baby. He is one of those type of athletes that whines to the referee whenever they feel that someone is being too rough with them. It's like STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH, and PULL THAT G-STRING OUT OF UR ASS, just play the sport that you are getting paid millions to do, that's all. Overall, I like him.

But yeah, I do most of my betting with a football pool every week. My cousin, mother, and I, all create a football pool sheet for every week, that consist of our neighbors, friends, and co-workers. Depending on how many people you get will determine the total of the pot for that week. The pot last week was 450 dollars, and it cost 5 per sheet.

Also, I am betting with a few of my friends, and cousins on Yahoo Fantasy Football. Each person puts in 40 dollars and by the end of the season who ever wins the fantasy league basically wins the whole pot. SIMPLE.

I think I have a solid team. I use to have Shockey, but I dropped his ass.

Tom Brady
(NE - QB)
Greg Jennings
(GB - WR)
Hakeem Nicks
(NYG - WR)
Austin Collie
(Ind - WR)
Arian Foster
(Hou - RB)
LaDainian Tomlinson
(NYJ - RB)
Aaron Hernandez
(NE - TE)
Pittsburgh
(Pit - DEF)
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:10 pm

MKing wrote:
Argent Fang wrote:

I REPEAT

NEVER

Please don't say that, he's in my fantasy league Laughing

I really like Brady, in fact he is one of the best, but my only beef with him is that (unlike Peyton and Brees) he is such a cry baby. He is one of those type of athletes that whines to the referee whenever they feel that someone is being too rough with them. It's like STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH, and PULL THAT G-STRING OUT OF UR ASS, just play the sport that you are getting paid millions to do, that's all. Overall, I like him.

But yeah, I do most of my betting with a football pool every week. My cousin, mother, and I, all create a football pool sheet for every week, that consist of our neighbors, friends, and co-workers. Depending on how many people you get will determine the total of the pot for that week. The pot last week was 450 dollars, and it cost 5 per sheet.

Also, I am betting with a few of my friends, and cousins on Yahoo Fantasy Football. Each person puts in 40 dollars and by the end of the season who ever wins the fantasy league basically wins the whole pot. SIMPLE.

I think I have a solid team. I use to have Shockey, but I dropped his ass.

Tom Brady
(NE - QB)
Greg Jennings
(GB - WR)
Hakeem Nicks
(NYG - WR)
Austin Collie
(Ind - WR)
Arian Foster
(Hou - RB)
LaDainian Tomlinson
(NYJ - RB)
Aaron Hernandez
(NE - TE)
Pittsburgh
(Pit - DEF)

That's alright, at least Brady wasn't playing like the Bears were vs the Giants on Sunday. I'm a Giants fan personally so I couldn't help but garner enjoyment from each and every sack that occured to say nothing of the few times he was run out of bounds like a little bitch. All I was thinking that whole game was, "This team is 3-0?!"
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:33 am

I KNNNNNOOOOWWWWW

I am/was completely boggled by the 3-0, too, and then turn around and play the way they did with the last week, SERIOUSLY, I mean SERIOUSLY. I don't really like there QB (Jay Cutler), he remains mean of Chad Henne, who I also feel plays the game like a college QB, and when it comes to football there is nothing I hate more than players bring that college style of playing over into the pro. Anyhow, I can't beat them down too much, because mind this is a team that went to the super bowl a few year back and somehow from then to now they had a sort of bumpy road. The REAL shocker, however are.........The Chiefs.

I am a NFC East guy myself, and I could sit up here and BOO you for being Giants fan, but somehow I could careless about Giants and Phil fans.

JUST AS LONG AS THERE AREN'T ANY DALLAS FANS HERE. I am perfectly fine. Laughing
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Larry Merchant wrote:"The history is that you can't keep a bad man down in boxing," said Merchant, referring to the possibility that the authorities in Las Vegas, where Floyd is charged, might be inclined to be less harsh on him than a Joe Blow, seeing as how he injects their economy with oodles and cash every time he gloves up.
This isn't no golf; prizefighters don't lose sponsors for petty things in their personal lives like cheating on their wives.

Larry Merchant wrote:"Right. But a rape charge in a state (Indiana) you don't live in is a little different than the situation Floyd is in," Merchant smartly reasoned. "The guy is a potential rainmaker in Las Vegas, a place that could use a lot of rain."

"Talking about Mayweather's situation isn't even speculation, it's musing," he said.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Shanahan, WAKE THE FUCK UP, seriously.

This guy has some big ass BALLS.....to actually stand by that dumb-ass decision he made yesterday.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:10 am

MKing wrote:Shanahan, WAKE THE FUCK UP, seriously.

This guy has some big ass BALLS.....to actually stand by that dumb-ass decision he made yesterday.
Bernard Hopkins has just spoken about how emmanuel pacquiao has avoided slick Black-Americans throughout his entire prizefighting career.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:42 am

It's Play-off time for fantasy owners

This is my team as of now.

Tom Brady
(NE - QB)
Greg Jennings
(GB - WR)
Dwayne Bowe
(KC - WR)
Hakeem Nicks
(NYG - WR)
Arian Foster
(Hou - RB)
Mike Tolbert
(SD - RB)
Jason Witten
(Dal - TE)
Adam Vinatieri
(Ind - K)
Pittsburgh
(Pit - DEF)
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:42 pm

MKing wrote:It's Play-off time for fantasy owners

This is my team as of now.

Tom Brady
(NE - QB)
Greg Jennings
(GB - WR)
Dwayne Bowe
(KC - WR)
Hakeem Nicks
(NYG - WR)
Arian Foster
(Hou - RB)
Mike Tolbert
(SD - RB)
Jason Witten
(Dal - TE)
Adam Vinatieri
(Ind - K)
Pittsburgh
(Pit - DEF)
That nigga Floyd is still a G. They recently put an arrest warrant out for his AZZ. Being 50 Cent's best friend made him a guerilla too. I know you'll AZZk me why, so I'll tell you advanced. Some white boy wants to make cash off Floyd, because Floyd poked him in the face.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Leon, I forgot to talk to you about how Paul Williams got his ass knocked the fuck out a couple weeks ago, He got his chin loosen up, and EVERYTHING. So much for his chances against Pac-man. Lemme tell you, as soon, as I went to take a sit (with my plate of food), that motherfucker hit the ground, faster than I sat down. Shaking Head A DAMN SHAME Shaking Head

Anyway, My playoff picks for week 1

Saints, Colts, Ravens, and Packers.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:40 am

MKing wrote:Leon, I forgot to talk to you about how Paul Williams got his ass knocked the fuck out a couple weeks ago, He got his chin loosen up, and EVERYTHING. So much for his chances against Pac-man. Lemme tell you, as soon, as I went to take a sit (with my plate of food), that motherfucker hit the ground, faster than I sat down. Shaking Head A DAMN SHAME Shaking Head

Anyway, My playoff picks for week 1

Saints, Colts, Ravens, and Packers.
Martinez vs Williams, predicted Martinez to win by points. Martinez has his own ideas and electrifies the prizefighting world by winning with a true blue one punch knockout. Williams was out in two hits. One when Martinez left hand connected and the second when his body dropped to the floor.

Sports - Page 2 SERGIO

Source: http://leadleftleon.tumblr.com/
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2