Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toilet Paper Question

+2
PapiChuloLeon
lilith
6 posters

Go down

Toilet Paper Question Empty Toilet Paper Question

Post  lilith Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:57 pm

I've assumed that everyone puts their toilet paper in the toilet and flushes it.

I have one (possibly two) roommates who don't flush it and put it in the garbage instead, so... everything smells like poop. I don't think "toilet paper could clog the toilet" is a valid excuse, but I haven't asked either of them yet.

Is it just me or is this really weird behaviour for anyone in the western world?
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Toilet Paper Question Empty Re: Toilet Paper Question

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:23 pm

lilith wrote:I've assumed that everyone puts their toilet paper in the toilet and flushes it.

I have one (possibly two) roommates who don't flush it and put it in the garbage instead, so... everything smells like poop. I don't think "toilet paper could clog the toilet" is a valid excuse, but I haven't asked either of them yet.

Is it just me or is this really weird behaviour for anyone in the western world?
Why do you always get international students to live with you? Neutral
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:19 am

ffffgdds!

WHAT PART OF SOMEONE'S RATIONAL MIND TELLS THEM TO DO THAT. I mean think about it. Even if for some insane reason you think it's going to block the toilet, why not recall that a toilet can, you know, take pile upon pile of shit.

If you ever actually confront/ask your housemate about that, let us know whether they're mentally unstable or just critically unhygienic. I bet they don't even wash their hands.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:49 am

lilith wrote:I've assumed that everyone puts their toilet paper in the toilet and flushes it.

Yes, it's really weird but it used to happen where I live too. I had a polite word with the offender and they stopped pretty quickly.
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:37 am

Just....wow....

Do they not realize that toilet paper is specifically designed to break apart upon contact with water?! It's not like they're flushing paper towel down the toilet or anything.
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:22 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Why do you always get international students to live with you? Neutral

They're not international.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Twitch Ew, that's disgusting! I've never heard of anyone doing that.

What is their rationale for placing used toilet paper in the garbage? Horror

StarFireSong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum