Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you playing right now?

3 posters

Go down

What are you playing right now? Empty What are you playing right now?

Post  Argent Fang Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:00 pm

I think I made this thread in the last forum, so I thought I might revive it here. The concept is simple: what games are you currently involved in, wheter they be board, card, pen and paper, miniature, electronic, etc.

I'll start: Lately I've been playing a lot of Classic DOOM, by far one of the best First Person Shooters ever made. If you haven't played DOOM before, well, locate a copy and play it now!

I've also been revisiting another game from my childhood called Ultima VIII: Pagan. Now I'm well aware that there are far better Ultima games than this one, but I love the eerie music and the macabre setting (I don't know of too many other games that have both a beheading and a ritualistic sacrifice) the gameplay can be quite aggravating (especially the jumping puzzles) but it is a very good looking game for its time. I don't recommend this one to everybody simply because it can be quite frustrating, even with a walkthrough.
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now? Empty Re: What are you playing right now?

Post  Dinny Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Hmm!

Pet Society. It's some gay Facebook game that I spend maybe 15 minutes playing, but it's so cute and cheerful I can't resist. Also, it's not annoying as fuck like FarmVille or any of that shit. It's very customizable.

Fallout 3. Best game in the world. I've completely finished it, down to the very last detail, so what I did was I downloaded custom content, like quests made by other people, and I'm going through those. I am very impressed at the level of depth of these original quests and how they've intigrated into canon.

Sims 3. Me playing the sims is a bit strange, because I spend almost no time playing the actual game. I actually spend most of my time designing houses since the architect tools on 3 are really sophisticated, and I like to see what kind of houses I can come up with. I should post some screens. My favorite to date is a modern-style house built over a pool that was inspired by an interior design mag I read.

As for other games, I kind of want to play Monopoly with someone. That's been on my mind for months now. And when ARM comes here to live, we're going to LAN Diablo 2.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 pm

Dinny wrote:H
Sims 3. Me playing the sims is a bit strange, because I spend almost no time playing the actual game. I actually spend most of my time designing houses.......

ME TOOOOOOOOOOO

I spend loads of time creating people and houses, and I never really play with the families LOL.............so weird. I can't really get into Sims 3, tho, they have more advance features, but the Sims look a bit cartoonish, and there faces are sooooo damn round, even after you try to slim the face down they still look ridiculous. I mean, seriously what if I wanted to create Michael Jackson, it would be impossible with those round ass faces.

Also, I am playing ModNation.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:37 pm

MKing wrote:
Sims 3. Me playing the sims is a bit strange, because I spend almost no time playing the actual game. I actually spend most of my time designing houses.......

ME TOOOOOOOOOOO

I spend loads of time creating people and houses, and I never really play with the families LOL.............so weird. I can't really get into Sims 3, tho, they have more advance features, but the Sims look a bit cartoonish, and there faces are sooooo damn round, even after you try to slim the face down they still look ridiculous. I mean, seriously what if I wanted to create Michael Jackson, it would be impossible with those round ass faces.

Agreed about the character creation, it's bullshit. But being the elite hacker/modder I am, I got a hold of some slider mods that make the faces much more customizable.

Now that I know there's another Sims player here I have to upload screens of my favorite house so far, lol. Laughing
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Sims was never one of those games that appealed to me, though I do see the reason why people would like it.

I might start up WoW again, but if I do, it won't be until Cataclysm comes out, and I'll probably get around to playing some Starcraft II once I've finished up my playthrough of Ultima VIII. (which I'll probably do tonight.)
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Dinny wrote:
MKing wrote:

ME TOOOOOOOOOOO

Agreed about the character creation, it's bullshit. But being the elite hacker/modder I am, I got a hold of some slider mods that make the faces much more customizable.

Now that I know there's another Sims player here I have to upload screens of my favorite house so far, lol. Laughing

My brother informed me about the face mod, however, I've been trying to avoid downloading hacks/mods for the Sims, because after too many downloads my computer system begins to move slow. On Sims 2 I use to download a shit load of skins, clothes, genetics, hairs, objects, even lots. Shaking Head NEVER AGAIN, NEVER AGAIN.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum