Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Famous People and Their Ascendants

+2
lilith
PapiChuloLeon
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous People and Their Ascendants

Post  Monty Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:11 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:Steve Wilkos, anyone? Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Icon_lol
Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Erikmorales

Which water sign does that man look like? Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Icon_question

He's a big guy but he strikes me as either a Cancerian or a Piscean.
interesting

Your guess? What do you reckon his ascendant is? His Midhaven might be in Virgo or Capricorn due to the work orientated nature etc...
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous People and Their Ascendants

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:Steve Wilkos, anyone? Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Icon_lol

Which water sign does that man look like? Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Icon_question

interesting

Your guess? What do you reckon his ascendant is? His Midhaven might be in Virgo or Capricorn due to the work orientated nature etc...
You guys know about him over in the UK?
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:49 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

interesting

Not really, I found out about him through Jerry Springer. One of my American friends told me about him after a conversation about Springer, I checked Wilkos on Youtube and it made me laughed so hard.
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

interesting

Not really, I found out about him through Jerry Springer. One of my American friends told me about him after a conversation about Springer, I checked Wilkos on Youtube and it made me laughed so hard.
Erik Morales, a boxer, was on Jerry Springer? Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Icon_eek

My guess is Scorpio Asc.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:59 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

interesting

Erik Morales, a boxer, was on Jerry Springer? Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Icon_eek

My guess is Scorpio Asc.

Check the timezone difference, you'll see why I made that mistake.
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

interesting

My guess is Scorpio Asc.

Check the timezone difference, you'll see why I made that mistake.
Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Icon_eek

post a pic of who you want us to guess then I'll guess
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:39 am

Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Katy-perry

Her Sun and Moon are both in Scorpio. She comes across very Earth style. She has the big AZZ Virgo forehead, Virgo style eyes, and the face even looks robotic Virgo style.

Which Earth sign? Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Icon_question
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Is that Katy Perry? I've always found her a bit creepy. Virgo? I would say Taurus.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:19 pm

mi-cuit wrote:Is that Katy Perry? I've always found her a bit creepy. Virgo? I would say Taurus.
Yes, that's her. She kind of looks like the lily allen taurus kid. Why Taurus? Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Icon_question
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:37 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
mi-cuit wrote:Is that Katy Perry? I've always found her a bit creepy. Virgo? I would say Taurus.
Yes, that's her. She kind of looks like the lily allen taurus kid. Why Taurus? Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Icon_question

I was told that huge foreheads are an Aries thing, because they represent horns (btw, I don't know any Virgo with a massive forehead).

Perry looks very creepy there, and not very Scorpionic at all.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

I was told that huge foreheads are an Aries thing, because they represent horns (btw, I don't know any Virgo with a massive forehead).

My forehead could land a Boieng 747 and I have no Aries whatsoever. Aquarius or Capricorn maybe?
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

I knew a Virgo Sun that looked exactly like perry except her hair was brown, oversized Virgoan forehead included.

Virgos = oversized foreheads
Leos = big heads
Sagis = big heads

Haven't heard that story about Aries yet.

You don't think Scorpios are creepy? That is one of the prime creepy bitches sign for me.

Recruit Perry has that robotic Virgoan look to her in that pic. You probably know about it better than I do.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Joe%2Blouis
Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Louis-joe-22
Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Joe_louis_barrow

The most lunar/crab like face I ever seen anywhere. I felt a need to post it since it's the best example.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:15 am

I agree.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:48 am

mi-cuit wrote:I agree.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 am

Dinny wrote:
mi-cuit wrote:I agree.
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:58 pm

lilith wrote:Gaga screams "VIRGO!!!!!!" to me.
so after learning more about physical appearances and ascendants, now I also think she's a Virgo Asc

they can specialize very hard and have highly developed technical skills in their talent or gifts due to their perfectionism

Famous People and Their Ascendants - Page 2 Lady-gaga-without-make-up-3

That shot also looks like your virgo butt buddy dinny.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2