Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you value people?

+5
lilith
StarFireSong
MKing
Monty
Dinny
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How do you value people? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you value people?

Post  mi-cuit Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:56 am

MKing wrote:
mi-cuit wrote:I've always wondered what bubbles is on...
How do you value people? - Page 2 Icon_lol I don't EVEN know, but whatever she's on, must be some incredible shit. And I am almost certain that she gets her "supplies" from The Mayor.

@Leon:
How do you value people? - Page 2 Icon_lol son, you play too much.

I suspect the pickles. How do you value people? - Page 2 Icon_lol
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:37 pm

It's more likely that I'm Him and Professor Utonium crammed into one.
Dr. ARM
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:18 pm

MKing wrote:
@Leon: How do you value people? - Page 2 Icon_lol son, you play too much.
You don't even know about the time she tried to go off on me about how she has to be the boss in relationships. Her leo stellium makes her believe she's the one to run the show. I was like hold on you're talking to the wrong person like that. This isn't no alex or josh. Sit your AZZ down before I call arm to put your short AZZ back on your leash and into the doghouse.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:31 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
MKing wrote:
You don't even know about the time she tried to go off on me about how she has to be the boss in relationships. Her leo stellium makes her believe she's the one to run the show. I was like hold on you're talking to the wrong person like that. This isn't no alex or josh. Sit your AZZ down before I call arm to put your short AZZ back on your leash and into the doghouse.

Nice one, but I was talking about the context of romantic relationships, and yes, I always run the show in those. Razz I don't have any intention of initiating any kind of relationship with you, so don't even flatter yourself by trying to apply my explanation to yourself there.

I can make ARM do whatever I want him to, he's mine. It was the same for all of my exes.

I know there are plenty of people who wouldn't tolerate it (you obviously being one of them), but I've never ended up in a relationship with any of them. Giggle
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:
MKing wrote:

Nice one, but I was talking about the context of romantic relationships, and yes, I always run the show in those. Razz I don't have any intention of initiating any kind of relationship with you, so don't even flatter yourself by trying to apply my explanation to yourself there.

I can make ARM do whatever I want him to, he's mine. It was the same for all of my exes.

I know there are plenty of people who wouldn't tolerate it (you obviously being one of them), but I've never ended up in a relationship with any of them. Giggle
You're too funny.

There she goes again. How do you value people? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

You = How do you value people? - Page 2 Chihuahua
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 pm

Don't be mean, I'm cuter than that. Giggle
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Dinny wrote:Don't be mean, I'm cuter than that. Giggle
Cuter, bigger, AND rounder. How do you value people? - Page 2 Icon_tongue
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 pm

ROFLMAO.......OMG!

You two, most certainly know how to put on a show. How do you value people? - Page 2 869226

EDIT: Dinny.........your only...........18?
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:45 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Sad You speak the harsh truth.

MKing wrote:ROFLMAO.......OMG!

You two, most certainly know how to put on a show. How do you value people? - Page 2 869226

I... am, yes. Razz
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:18 pm

MKing wrote:ROFLMAO.......OMG!

You
two, most certainly know how to put on a show. How do you value people? - Page 2 869226

I can't help it, and it doesn't seem like she can either.
Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Sad You speak the harsh truth.
How do you value people? - Page 2 Icon_lol How do you value people? - Page 2 Icon_lol How do you value people? - Page 2 Icon_lol
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:03 am

Hey, Papi, I found my likeness according to you.

Spoiler:

I need to fix your damn sig, but I don't want to remove it in it's entirety. I'll have to manually resize it.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Dinny wrote:Hey, Papi, I found my likeness according to you.

Spoiler:
I'll never let you win against me. How do you value people? - Page 2 Icon_tongue

Dinny wrote:I need to fix your damn sig, but I don't want to remove it in it's entirety. I'll have to manually resize it.
I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to either if I was you. Why ruin a good thing?
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:57 pm

OK, I read the first few posts and skipped the rest.

I know a lot of people. I have very few friends. I have no respect for people with high-paying jobs because I work in Corporate America and I have come across many "respected" people in high end jobs that are pieces of shit. In fact, that is the rule, not the exception, in my experience.

I do value honesty, probably more than anything else. Tell me the truth, even if it is bad, and I will respect you for that. It just keeps it simple and I always know where we stand. I don't have the patience to play games and try to figure out what the truth is. Lie to me and I'm done with you.

Integrity is an extension of honesty. If you're the type of person that is going to lie to me, cheat me, stab me in the back, sell me some crap and tell me it's good, I have no use for you. Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining. Do the right thing because it's the right thing, not because you think you will gain from it.

Appearance? Eh. I would prefer you take a bath daily. I would prefer you do not smoke. I don't really care if you have long, straggly hair as long as it's clean. Brush your teeth. I don't care if your clothes are worn or your shoes are old. I know some really good people that just don't care about their looks so much...especially older folks.

I love people as a whole but dislike most as individuals.

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:44 am

bugdust wrote:OK, I read the first few posts and skipped the rest.

I know a lot of people. I have very few friends. I have no respect for people with high-paying jobs because I work in Corporate America and I have come across many "respected" people in high end jobs that are pieces of shit. In fact, that is the rule, not the exception, in my experience.

I do value honesty, probably more than anything else. Tell me the truth, even if it is bad, and I will respect you for that. It just keeps it simple and I always know where we stand. I don't have the patience to play games and try to figure out what the truth is. Lie to me and I'm done with you.

Integrity is an extension of honesty. If you're the type of person that is going to lie to me, cheat me, stab me in the back, sell me some crap and tell me it's good, I have no use for you. Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining. Do the right thing because it's the right thing, not because you think you will gain from it.

Appearance? Eh. I would prefer you take a bath daily. I would prefer you do not smoke. I don't really care if you have long, straggly hair as long as it's clean. Brush your teeth. I don't care if your clothes are worn or your shoes are old. I know some really good people that just don't care about their looks so much...especially older folks.

I love people as a whole but dislike most as individuals.

I agree with everything you've discussed here, and I think it's interesting coming from you because your life experience dwarfs those of most of us here on this forum. The appearance section is a bit similar to how I spoke about it too: appearance in part also reflects your pride in yourself and your confidence. Even the ugliest person can dress well (and to their body type!) and hold themselves well.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:04 pm

I shouldn't say all people in high positions are bad. I have met quite a few that are genuine people. Actually, it seems like once they hit a certain level they can relax and be themselves, be real. But, as many go up through the ranks they seem to get lost in their career, doing whatever it takes to get to the top. I agree they were probably the over-achievers, top of their class, etc but, to me, it seems like most will stab you in the back or throw you under a bus if it will get them whatever they are after at the time. I work on projects all over the US with people from many countries and nationalities. I do think it is more of an American thing, but not exclusively. Middle management is very cut-throat. I'm still in lower management so I haven't forgot where I came from, so to speak.

I guess they make good employees.

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2