Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whatever Thread

+9
StarFireSong
PapiChuloLeon
lilith
Dr. ARM
Arikus
Monty
Dinny
mi-cuit
MKing
13 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Whatever Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  StarFireSong Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:05 pm

MKing wrote:@Star: That girl is a friend of my close friend, so she hung out with us maybe twice, and she doesn't really speak, so that was the first time I actually heard her say anything and It left a bad taste in my mouth. I can see what you are saying Star, but I feel like if you are complimented on having a certain nice feature then......just take the compliment, and be humble about it, because it doesn't do you any favors to start acting cocky, in fact It only made me sooo turned off that I started dissecting what's not cute about her in my mind. In the end, I realize she is not as cute as she claims to be, and that's probably because she should have kept her mouth closed.

Yeesh. I can see how that'd turn you (& every sane person out there) off. Much too conceited. Shaking Head

MKing wrote:A co-worker of mine did the most stupidest thing possible. He went on Facebook and started bashing our supervisor, mind you I can't stand my supervisor as much as the next person, but I am not going to go on a popular site like Facebook, and start talking shit about my boss, Now he was told by another supervisor, that he is under surveillance for his behavior. They told us from the start that if we ever got involved in any sort of slandering on those kind of sites that our jobs could be on the line. Shaking Head

OMG. MASSIVE facepalm. Seriously. Who the hell thinks they can get away with that? On FACEBOOK?! Has he never read any of the stories about people getting fired for disparaging remarks made on their Twitter & Facebook accounts?! When I worked under my nightmarish boss, I never posted a thing on Facebook. I kept my ranting & venting to my family & friends, & occasionally in my private blog (which is private, search engines aren't allowed to index it, & only certain people know the link to).

Good lord, the stupidity. Why would anyone friend their coworkers & bosses on Facebook anyway? That's just creepy, cuz then it's like you're never actually AWAY from work when you have people you work with watching your feed. Twitch

StarFireSong

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:19 am

@ Star: Yeah, in all honesty tho, she is just one of those people who probably have been told her entire life how pretty she is because of her eyes, and there is nothing wrong with being confident about the way you look, but there is a fine line between confident and conceited. I hate when a person wears there cockiness attitude on there shoulder, but doesn't EVEN have a pot to piss in and in the end of the day you can point out about two or three other people who looks twice as much better than you do. There are a lot of people that I know who are really really into girls/guys like that, I guess whatever floats your boat, right?, but not me...sorry.

@ Star & Fang: Double Facepalm LOL, I feel bad for the guy because he's a very native person. See, the thing that I notice about our supervisors are that they are all under 40 and they pretend to be these down to earth and laid back (let you get away with things) kind of people, but whenever the big boss put his foot into there asses, they take there frustration out on us. like my beloved dinny said I am very a observant person, so I make sure that every morning I before i go to work I tell myself "Go in there, do your job, get paid, and get the fuck out there", some people go in there and play/joke with the supervisors and tell them all there business and shit like that, I make sure to keep my distant from the higher power. Poor guy was just one of there victims, and now I think he will learn from his mistakes, don't be acting all buddy buddy with your boss, because in the end of the day they are your boss.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:06 am

SO STRESSED OUT.

Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

Anyway, congrats ArgentFang!
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:44 pm

lilith wrote:SO STRESSED OUT.

Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror Horror confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

What is stressing you out? And thank you, it's not a big publisher, but it says something if someone likes my stuff enough to want to put it in print.
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Argent Fang wrote:

What is stressing you out? And thank you, it's not a big publisher, but it says something if someone likes my stuff enough to want to put it in print.

If I could make private threads on there, I'd consider making a novel of one. Wink

And it's still a big step anyway! Don't play it down now.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:46 pm

lilith wrote:
Argent Fang wrote:

If I could make private threads on there, I'd consider making a novel of one. Wink

And it's still a big step anyway! Don't play it down now.

I guess I'm too humble for my own good, but you're absolutely right.
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:03 pm

I'm so overwhelmed I don't even know what to do anymore, this is so messed up. :'(
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:33 pm

lilith wrote:I'm so overwhelmed I don't even know what to do anymore, this is so messed up. :'(

What's going on?
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:37 pm

You know how you browse myspace and see these random people you don't even know? I just saw one in person for the very first time in my life. They are thinner on myspace than they are in reality. Shocked
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:40 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:You know how you browse myspace and see these random people you don't even know?

... no, not really. =P
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:22 pm

The countdown to my dad's surprise party begins! It's on the 20th...& Dad STILL doesn't know. Phew. Cuz I SUCK at lying. I got his work phone number on the pretense of putting it on my grandma's File of Life sheet in case of an emergency, & called it the day after to talk/invite 2 of his coworkers, LOL. One's already accepted, & he's bringing his wife. The other I haven't heard from yet, but no matter. About 50 people so far have RSVP'd; my bestest cousin is gonna surprise the holy hell out of my grandma & dad when she shows up, cuz my grandma's under the impression that she can't afford to fly out here. Very Happy

He IS making it incredibly easy for us though: My dad's girlfriend just told me that he's asked his "adopted" parents (who are actually coming to the party) over to his place. & it looks to be on the same day as his party. & get this: He wants to take them over to the SAME PLACE his party's gonna be at to show them his favorite haunt!! LOL.

This is DELICIOUS! Woo

StarFireSong

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:32 am

That American lady who was recently exposed as being a former CIA spy is an Aries. This isn't the first time I noticed a famous spy being born under that sign. The ability to play stupid and simple lowers people's guards and suspicion.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:57 am

Guys.

Guys. Get this.

So. I was doing a background check on some people, including Tonya/Floowerfox from the old forum (Just a past-time of mine, perfectly normal) and you will not believe what I found in the process.

Stalker. Posting. As a kid. Lovey dovey shit. In hilarious broken English.

I am so amused.

Sample:

"*sigh sigh sigh* How come you not have messenger, I ask? (V_v)
(-_-) (T_T)" -- 16-year-old-Stalker

"See, poetry is describing a lot in few words. I do the exactly opposite, I write a lot, to prove one point. Still, the poem has best intentions. And it was dedicated to someone." -- Ibid.

This is hilarious. Too bad there isn't all that much.

Edit: In some very convoluted coincidence, at the time those two met, FloowerFox used the screen name "Lilith".
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:12 am

Shaking Head
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Dinny wrote:Guys.

Guys. Get this.

So. I was doing a background check on some people, including Tonya/Floowerfox from the old forum (Just a past-time of mine, perfectly normal) and you will not believe what I found in the process.

I am so amused.

Sample:

"See, poetry is describing a lot in few words. I do the exactly opposite, I write a lot, to prove one point. Still, the poem has best intentions. And it was dedicated to someone." -- Ibid.

Edit: In some very convoluted coincidence, at the time those two met, FloowerFox used the screen name "Lilith".
Fucking virgos Neutral
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:36 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Guys. Get this.

I am so amused.

Sample:

Fucking virgos Neutral

There's nothing quite like it. The worst case though was a friend of mine online -- literally someone I knew quite well and actually spoke to -- but I couldn't find any of his accounts, info, anything. He was the most secretive person I've ever met and I took that as a challenge. He didn't give me a single good lead, ever. I still occasionally have a brain spark out of the blue about what I can do to root around in his past, but it usually turns up nothing. I'll get him someday.

Edit: Oh, and the "normal" part was said in sarcasm if that bypassed you. I'm fully aware it's not, but I have no inhibitions about what I admit to. I don't feel like I have anything to hide.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Guys. Get this.

I am so amused.

Sample:

Fucking virgos Neutral

There's nothing quite like it. The worst case though was a friend of mine online -- literally someone I knew quite well and actually spoke to -- but I couldn't find any of his accounts, info, anything. He was the most secretive person I've ever met and I took that as a challenge. He didn't give me a single good lead, ever. I still occasionally have a brain spark out of the blue about what I can do to root around in his past, but it usually turns up nothing. I'll get him someday.

Edit: Oh, and the "normal" part was said in sarcasm if that bypassed you. I'm fully aware it's not, but I have no inhibitions about what I admit to. I don't feel like I have anything to hide.
It looks better for you to say that.

You should use your skills to track down where that "alex" kid lives. You can drive, and I'll be in the passenger egging his house!
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:03 am

She already has. A long time ago, in fact.
Dr. ARM
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:00 pm

Dr. ARM wrote:She already has. A long time ago, in fact.
Sounds good. I never met anyone who put on such a forced act to be all "mysterious".
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:56 am

Dr. ARM wrote:She already has. A long time ago, in fact.

Too bad that it was incorrect.
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. ARM Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:43 am

Too bad that it was outdated.
Dr. ARM
Dr. ARM
Admin

Title : Mad Scientist
Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Guys. Get this.

I am so amused.

Sample:

Fucking virgos Neutral

I have to laugh at this because a few days after a party I had gone to, a Virgo admitted to looking me up online after I had gone. Laughing
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:43 pm

lilith wrote:
Dinny wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Guys. Get this.

I am so amused.

Sample:

Fucking virgos Neutral

I have to laugh at this because a few days after a party I had gone to, a Virgo admitted to looking me up online after I had gone. Laughing
And you didn't find it creepy at all? Neutral

I got skills!
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:43 am

@ Clare: Take it as a really creepy compliment. I only stalk people that interest/fascinate me enough, or hide so much of themselves that I want to test my detective abilities.

Any time anyone has bothered to stalk me (not very often, or at least to my knowledge), it's always felt flattering. Then again, I genuinely lack a concept of privacy and I'm comfortable with all the info there is on me out there.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Dinny wrote:@ Clare: Take it as a really creepy compliment. I only stalk people that interest/fascinate me enough, or hide so much of themselves that I want to test my detective abilities.

Any time anyone has bothered to stalk me (not very often, or at least to my knowledge), it's always felt flattering. Then again, I genuinely lack a concept of privacy and I'm comfortable with all the info there is on me out there.
It wouldn't be right for a stalker to be offended at being stalked. Neutral
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next