Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all, how's everyone?

3 posters

Go down

Hi all, how's everyone? Empty Hi all, how's everyone?

Post  StarMan Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:53 pm

Hey Everyone,

Just thought I'd swing by and see if this place still had some life in it. On the old forum I was "Bluescorp". If anyone else is still checking this place out, it would be cool to have a revival or reunion like Aeterna Soul(Wiseman) suggested. Would be good to see how everyone is going.

StarMan

Back to top Go down

Hi all, how's everyone? Empty Re: Hi all, how's everyone?

Post  Aeterna Soul Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:41 pm

It seems we're the only ones standing after all these years. Cool
Aeterna Soul
Aeterna Soul

Title : Wiseman
Gemini Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:36 am

Whoa. I just came in for my the first of my 2~3-a-year check-ins and I legitimately didn't expect to see posts in 2016. I feel like I'm in the fucking twilight zone.

If you ever decide to come back and check this, hi BlueScorp, it's been a long time. I hope you're well. A lot of the people who forged their friendships on this forum maintained contact elsewhere. I have cancercrab and Josh/ChunkyMunky/(hundred other names I keep forgetting) and so on on Facebook and I sort of know where others have gone off to and what they're doing with their lives. The people I've lost contact with entirely and probably couldn't reach even if I tried are Locus Solus/Stalker and Tycoon/PapiChuloLeon and a few others I can't remember right now, but they're the prominent ones.

So yeah, it wouldn't be impossible to reach out and invite people to come back here and drop a post about what's happened in their life, in a "where are they now?" sort of way. Whether they actually would or not is a different question.

For me personally? Uh, I graduated from law school last year. I have a degree now. A degree I've been unemployed with for about six months. On the upside, I got to travel to the US again last year and I got married in August. Yeah. ARM and I are really married now. Take note, children: Don't flirt with people on random ass astrology forums, you might end up moving across the globe and marrying them 9 years later. God damn. 9 years ago. And this site still exists in some form and the people who met there have stayed in contact. That's nuts.

And to answer in the stead of ARM, he also graduated (bachelor of science in nanotechnology, quantum mechanics stream) and is going to Austria for an internship at the end of next month.

And you?

Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:17 am

Aeterna Soul wrote:It seems we're the only ones standing after all these years. Cool

Addendum: When I saw ARM in the hallway I'm all like, "Yeah, some people made some posts on the forum, who the hell is Wiseman again" and he's all "That really wired gemini who talked about drugs and dancing a lot" and I suddenly had flashbacks. Nice to see you again.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeterna Soul Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:20 pm

I don't recall the dancing but I do remember the drugs. Funny how that works. It's a shame a lot of the old members aren't active, there were a lot of intelligent people on the old forum.

Cancercrab & Stalker spoke a lot, I wonder if she knows his whereabouts or where he went.

Tell Josh to jump back on here, he and I Skyped once to play guitar. It'd be good to hear from him.

I remember ARM, Dinny/you, Cancercrab, Stalker, Bluescorp, Tycoon, that Aries guy (KingRam or something), Chunky, Jetwolf, and... I guarantee I'm forgetting some others but nevertheless the forums were alive & well.
Aeterna Soul
Aeterna Soul

Gemini Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  StarMan Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:41 am

Aeterna Soul, I've been taking singing lessons recently, and I could be performing in front of people very soon!

Hey Dinny! Great to see you. Wow! You and ARM are married now! Congrats! Smile What a wonderful outcome this forum has had on you two! Glad to hear yoy are going well!

I haven't heard from anyone since I left the forum, until I came back here recently. Wow, yeah definently invite the people you still have contact with Dinny. It's worth a try.

Well, I'm no longer in my home town and I now live right in Inner Sydney now. City life is great! In the past few years I was working as an assistant nurse but am now an Occupational Therapy Assistant in a nearby hospital. Life is pretty sweet. Just living in a share house with two other housemates at the moment. Single at the moment but have been a in a few relationships.

I'm very busy these days with work/going out in my new area/visiting friends and family "in the west", so its rarely a dull moment lol.

StarMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeterna Soul Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:07 am

Funny how quickly I fell out of this thread. Time flies!

Sent from Topic'it App
Aeterna Soul
Aeterna Soul

Gemini Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum