Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to win over an female Aries

5 posters

Go down

How to win over an female Aries Empty How to win over an female Aries

Post  CHamer Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:22 pm

I met a girl recently and we hit it off like no other and had a physical evening. we talk everyday but she seems a bit of a challenge or i cant figure her out. I was reading some articles about Aries women or how to attract them and honestly it seems like a bit of work and not sure how accurate it is. I'm not going to change me or the way i live if some of these articles are right. Anyone have advice or know a lot of Horoscopes? I'm a Gemini male to the T and she is an Aries woman.

CHamer

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

How to win over an female Aries Empty Re: How to win over an female Aries

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:37 pm

CHamer wrote:I met a girl recently and we hit it off like no other and had a physical evening. we talk everyday but she seems a bit of a challenge or i cant figure her out. I was reading some articles about Aries women or how to attract them and honestly it seems like a bit of work and not sure how accurate it is. I'm not going to change me or the way i live if some of these articles are right. Anyone have advice or know a lot of Horoscopes? I'm a Gemini male to the T and she is an Aries woman.

Fuck her again.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 pm

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
CHamer wrote:I met a girl recently and we hit it off like no other and had a physical evening. we talk everyday but she seems a bit of a challenge or i cant figure her out. I was reading some articles about Aries women or how to attract them and honestly it seems like a bit of work and not sure how accurate it is. I'm not going to change me or the way i live if some of these articles are right. Anyone have advice or know a lot of Horoscopes? I'm a Gemini male to the T and she is an Aries woman.

Fuck her again.

This.

+ I thought you were supposed to catch Aries by playing hard to get and trying to get them to "chase" you. Kind of like when you have a suggestion for your boss: you can't tell him outright because he'll grill you, so you're supposed to drop hints until he comes up with it himself. You have to make him seem like it was his idea.

Same concept here.

Also, yeah, have athletic interests. Arrange for a camp or hike, or just like a tennis match or something. Anything like that should get the ball rolling significantly.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lilith Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm not sure about the athletic interests as one of the laziest people I know is an Aries woman. I've known a few and all I can give you is this: They need a lot of attention. I can think of three Aries women and they're all very direct with men. They didn't like being approached so much, but would also be really disappointed if their "man" wasn't available. Like what Dinny said, let her approach you unless she seems shy to you.
lilith
lilith

Cancer Cat

http://reactorfire.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wags Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Uhh, none of this?

PapiChuloLeon wrote:Fuck her again.

Except this

*brick'd*

I'm pretty sure you guys have actually covered this before: sun sign astrology by itself isn't a great basis for relationship advice. Even with the deeper aspects considered, if we don't know enough about this girl, we can't tell you what to do to keep her coming back. Well we can, but... you make the moves. You know more about her than we do.

You say she's difficult to figure out, maybe all you need to remedy that is patience. Many people are not open from the start, might take more talking/asking questions to get her to reveal more to you. If that doesn't work, stay persistent. Still doesn't work? Then give her some space. See if she comes to you. If she doesn't comply, perhaps she's not invested in the relationship more than on a physical level.

Also, you're a Gemini? Your box thing says Aquarius. Look, I know about the two-faced thing, but... tongue
Wags
Wags

Aries Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down