this is as good as the plot line in porn

Go down

this is as good as the plot line in porn Empty this is as good as the plot line in porn

Post  Monty on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Spoiler:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif4
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 3798
Age : 27
Location : Chichester

Back to top Go down

this is as good as the plot line in porn Empty Re: this is as good as the plot line in porn

Post  Dinny on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Monty wrote:
Spoiler:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif4

Andy Warhol style hello message?!

Your voice is like smooth dark chocolate milk over velvety ice cubes. Or something. It's sexy. The title fits.

Anyway, to answer your question: I've been good. ARM is annoying but I love him anyway. Yes. Its true. Say something! I mean, talk to me. I love you too. Ha ha ha.

Exams are soon. What's new with you?

You sound like Captain Jack Sparrow.

_________________
You entered Ayase Manor. Room topic is: Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever.

ˎ͓͜٨͓ˏ Darden Evageline.: As you said before, 'girls become bored'.

Dr. ARM: Not of me. <3

Dr. ARM has been kicked by Kira Ayase.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat
Posts : 502
Points : 4262
Age : 28
Location : Dr. ARM's Laboratory

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

this is as good as the plot line in porn Empty Re: this is as good as the plot line in porn

Post  Monty on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 am

Dinny wrote:
Monty wrote:
Spoiler:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif4

Andy Warhol style hello message?!

Your voice is like smooth dark chocolate milk over velvety ice cubes. Or something. It's sexy. The title fits.

Anyway, to answer your question: I've been good. ARM is annoying but I love him anyway. Yes. Its true. Say something! I mean, talk to me. I love you too. Ha ha ha.

Exams are soon. What's new with you?

You sound like Captain Jack Sparrow.

Yeah, Photobooth is a rather dazzling thing after all. My voice is what? Razz

All sorts has happened since I left here, I'm earning pretty nicely doing pro work as a musician. Hopefully getting my website up and get driving, all sorts on the way. Possibly looking to open up a recording studio fairly soon. Smile

OH THE STRESS OF EXAMS, WHAT WILL I DO?! Lol, jk. I do a Vocational course...
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 3798
Age : 27
Location : Chichester

Back to top Go down

this is as good as the plot line in porn Empty Re: this is as good as the plot line in porn

Post  StarFireSong on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Dinny wrote:Your voice is like smooth dark chocolate milk over velvety ice cubes. Or something. It's sexy. The title fits.

That's exactly it. Love your voice, Josh. Very Happy

StarFireSong

Posts : 151
Points : 3663

Back to top Go down

this is as good as the plot line in porn Empty Re: this is as good as the plot line in porn

Post  Monty on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:10 pm

StarFireSong wrote:
Dinny wrote:Your voice is like smooth dark chocolate milk over velvety ice cubes. Or something. It's sexy. The title fits.

That's exactly it. Love your voice, Josh. Very Happy

I think I love you you two for that, I've had nothing but compliments about my voice recently. Clap
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey
Posts : 213
Points : 3798
Age : 27
Location : Chichester

Back to top Go down

this is as good as the plot line in porn Empty Re: this is as good as the plot line in porn

Post  StarFireSong on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Monty wrote:I think I love you you two for that, I've had nothing but compliments about my voice recently. Clap

*whispers* Feel the power...

Razz

StarFireSong

Posts : 151
Points : 3663

Back to top Go down

this is as good as the plot line in porn Empty Re: this is as good as the plot line in porn

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum