Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, what's wrong with you?

+3
Wags
PapiChuloLeon
7 posters

Go down

So, what's wrong with you? Empty So, what's wrong with you?

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:28 pm

I'm just curious as to what is wrong with everyone. I'm not so much interested in physical attributes, more of functional, mental issues. Physically, I'm all screwed up although women seem to find me attractive. Shocked

Me? I'm indecisive. I'm the type that can't decide on one thing or the other so I'll not buy either. I am afraid to leave one relationship until I have the next one secured. I won't trade in a vehicle or sell it until after I have bought the next one. I want my cake and I want to eat it, too. Now, once I make my mind up to do something, buy something or whatever you can consider it done. Right or wrong, I'm doing it.

There's more but that's a start I think.

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

So, what's wrong with you? Empty Re: So, what's wrong with you?

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Guest wrote:I'm just curious as to what is wrong with everyone. I'm not so much interested in physical attributes, more of functional, mental issues. Physically, I'm all screwed up although women seem to find me attractive. Shocked

Me? I'm indecisive. I'm the type that can't decide on one thing or the other so I'll not buy either. I am afraid to leave one relationship until I have the next one secured. I won't trade in a vehicle or sell it until after I have bought the next one. I want my cake and I want to eat it, too. Now, once I make my mind up to do something, buy something or whatever you can consider it done. Right or wrong, I'm doing it.

There's more but that's a start I think.
I don't care about what's going on sometimes.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Wags Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:30 pm

It's scary, I could write a whole list probably.

The main things? Indecisive, yet unyieldingly opinionated on certain matters (probably to the point where it tires people or pisses them off). Brutally honest. Try too hard to be funny sometimes. Cowardly. Sensitive :P
Wags
Wags

Aries Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Wags wrote:It's scary, I could write a whole list probably.

The main things? Indecisive, yet unyieldingly opinionated on certain matters (probably to the point where it tires people or pisses them off). Brutally honest. Try too hard to be funny sometimes. Cowardly. Sensitive Razz

Wow...you just described me better than I could. silent

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Ooh... I'm gonna be interested in reading everyone's replies here, lol. Very Happy

My own "issues":

*I'm stubborn, sometimes to the point of complete obstinacy.

*I tend to chew on big things a lot. I have to weigh the pros & cons; sometimes it takes a second & other times it'll take a few days or weeks before I make a move. Once I make a decision, I stick to it.

*I can't stand people who try to control others. I NEED my independence, lol.

*If you tell me I can't do something, I'll do it just to prove to you I can. (I've always been like this. Embarassed)

*Sometimes I speak without thinking.

*I'm terrified of fire. Big ones. The ones firemen have to extinguish. There are some shows or episodes I can't watch because I have a panic attack & go into flight mode. This is especially true of shows that show people (alive) on fire.

Edited cuz I can do better than this (^), lol.

*I tend to be the giver in all my relationships & I feel horribly awkward, as though I'm taking advantage of them, & kinda dirty, if someone tries to give back. Obviously, I get burnt out & have to withdraw from everyone for a while in order to recharge my batteries. & then I get kinda pissed when I ask someone to help ME because they act like it's a HUGE inconvenience for them to help me out. Balancing the whole give/take is something I'm still struggling with.

Last edited by StarFireSong on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

StarFireSong

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Interesting topic, if somewhat affronting.

- I'm full of contradictions. I hate people who are prideful and boastful and every time I see someone like that I think "Holy cow what a jerk", but I have a tendency to be that way sometimes. I hate people who step on and take advantage of others, but even I sometimes have my little "opportunistic" moments (i.e. scamming people out of money on online games).

- I don't have the kind of calmness and self-control some people possess, my temper is difficult to control. Generally, the only time my temper gets out of hand is when someone is rude to me. Rudeness and reckless disregard are my biggest weaknesses.

- I'm so self-conscious of my body that I no longer do half the things I love (beach visits, swimming, wearing dresses).

- I'm opinionated and outspoken to a fault, but I try my utmost not to come off as a bitch, and I have zero respect for people who use "I'm a bitch" as an excuse for being outspoken and not "I have strongly-held opinions".
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Dinny wrote:Interesting topic, if somewhat affronting.

How so?

StarFireSong

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:51 am

StarFireSong wrote:
Dinny wrote:Interesting topic, if somewhat affronting.

How so?

I meant internally/self-affronting. It forces you to seriously think about your flaws and faults -- things we would normally attempt to hide or not wish to admit to.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Argent Fang Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:26 pm

I'll chime in.

*I'm not the most consistent person in the world (I know, big shocker) and I tend to just up and disappear for weeks or months without a single word to anyone, then come back like I never left.

*I'm not very sensitive to other people's emotions and can sometimes say something that can offend them even if I think it's something they need to hear. On the flip side of that however, I'm overly sensitive about how I come off to other people to the point where I'll not say anything or I'll say something that comes out completely wrong. The former tends to happen more often with people I know and the latter with people I don't know very well. The internet is exempt because I can't see your eyes staring at me nor can I hear the nuances of your voice.

*I often doubt my own capabilities when it comes to accomplishing things. It's never with small stuff that has no real consequence of failure, but with stuff that seems important from my perspective.

I'm sure there are others, but those are the three that glare out the most in my mind.
Argent Fang
Argent Fang

Title : Fledgling Author/Bounty Hunter
Gemini Dog

http://www.argentfangs.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Dinny wrote:

- I'm so self-conscious of my body that I no longer do half the things I love (beach visits, swimming, wearing dresses).

That's sad. Someone of your intelligence should be able to see how silly that is. I could understand (to a degree) if you were 400 lbs, but even then, you are a person just like everyone else. We have flaws. I'm sure you look better than average anyway. This surprises me.

Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  StarFireSong Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:23 am

Dinny wrote:- I'm so self-conscious of my body that I no longer do half the things I love (beach visits, swimming, wearing dresses).

Dinny, I hope you take this in the spirit it's intended. If I had your body, I'd be flaunting it. I think you have a hot body & I'd be thrilled if I had a body like yours. No lie.

On a related (REALLY embarrassing) note: While I was growing up, I literally had a disconnect between my actual, physical body & the body I thought I had (in my head). I used to think I was thin with long hair--blah, blah, blah--& whenever I caught sight of myself in the mirror, I ALWAYS did a double-take because what I saw was so different from what I thought I was. It was most prevalent in childhood & kinda faded over time.

StarFireSong

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 am

Ooooo!

- I place way too much in trust, unfortunately, I'm a sucker for a good will. I take betrayal especially bad in comparison to your average person, and I'm incredibly vengeful in return. Same goes for love and affection, I can never leave when I fall in love. (Even though, I've only truly and honestly loved 2 people in my life) It took me a year and a half or so to move on from my first ex and I'm still probably in love with my last one. Maybe I'm just desperate to feel loved maybe? Laughing

- I'm paranoid to the extreme, I worry a lot about what people think and perceive me for. I get a bit offended if I'm taken for the wrong intentions. I'm frequently worry about the way I look and every little detail in regards to how I present myself.

- I feel I genuinely mean well but I know some of the stuff I say would contradict it. Even as a young kid, I've always had a sharp tongue and I've upset a few people that I really wish I hadn't.

- I sacrifice way too much in the name of establishing a career, I thought it would be the path of happiness for me but it's cost me so much. I lost close friends and my 'mother' over it and I really wish I didn't feel so lonely for it. I'm a bit partial to not making friends outside the music community because I implicitly think that they're not worth knowing because they'll drag me down, of course, this is completely untrue and somewhat unfounded.
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:23 am

Monty wrote:- I sacrifice way too much in the name of establishing a career, I thought it would be the path of happiness for me but it's cost me so much. I lost close friends and my 'mother' over it and I really wish I didn't feel so lonely for it. I'm a bit partial to not making friends outside the music community because I implicitly think that they're not worth knowing because they'll drag me down, of course, this is completely untrue and somewhat unfounded.
Sounds badAZZ. Saturn in 10th style. Very Happy
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:34 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:
Monty wrote:- I sacrifice way too much in the name of establishing a career, I thought it would be the path of happiness for me but it's cost me so much. I lost close friends and my 'mother' over it and I really wish I didn't feel so lonely for it. I'm a bit partial to not making friends outside the music community because I implicitly think that they're not worth knowing because they'll drag me down, of course, this is completely untrue and somewhat unfounded.

Saturn in 9th, but it conjuncts my MC perfectly, Leon. Wink
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Monty wrote:
PapiChuloLeon wrote:

Saturn in 9th, but it conjuncts my MC perfectly, Leon. Wink
What's good with you? You've been MIA for a very long time, my nigg.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum