Constellation Chamber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Things/Trends You Don't Like

+3
Monty
Dinny
PapiChuloLeon
7 posters

Go down

Common Things/Trends You Don't Like Empty Common Things/Trends You Don't Like

Post  PapiChuloLeon Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:56 pm

*doreans

*tila tequila

*asian girls

*UFC/mma

*football also known as "American football"

*HAVING to wear suits/ties

*black tops

*the Summer, I rather place my scrotum on a sofa cooled from the Winter temperatures

*bubble tea, them rainbow drinks that asians slurp on
Common Things/Trends You Don't Like Bubble+tea

*Nike dunks

*Northface

*manny pacquiao

*donuts

*Owning too much items

*birth control, too many tales about pregnancy scares

*abortions, they play, they pay

*little kids

*peta, They can go kill themselves for the sake of the species.

*that vegetarian/vegan movement

*eating pussy Common Things/Trends You Don't Like Icon_tongue

*alcohol

*religion

*how gullible people are to the media

*Those idiots that live under the red, white, and blue, but have no loyalty to the country.

*Immigrants that like to criticize the stars and stripes. Go move back to where you and/or your mother came from if you don't like it.

*US born or US raised kids that try to claim their immigrant parents nationality and show moar loyalty to that country than the States
Common Things/Trends You Don't Like Img-thing?

*pork, Hell no, I'm not muslim. The meat just seems awful unless prepared properly.

*When little white girls and white boys AZZk me if I'm dorean. They ain't pretty enough to be me. Besides, we don't style ourselves the same.

It's like me AZZking them, "Hey you're a white boy. Was your grandfather German and Nazi by any chance?"

*Driving since that means my car has to be cared for. I will take public transportation when I move to a place where the system is good.

*Seeing people go broke. I don't know why people always wish someone will fall financially when there's media coverage involving someone's personal finances. I hate people just like everyone else, but I don't wish to see anyone lose their money. gold diggers and con artists are exceptions.

I'll list moar when I think of em.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Title : Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Common Things/Trends You Don't Like Empty Re: Common Things/Trends You Don't Like

Post  Dinny Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:53 am

Woooow, nice. I could write in here forever. I agree with pretty much everything you've said, except:

* Black Tops (Look pretty good effortlessly, though they look weird on some guys)
* The Summer (I opposite you here, I loathe winter and love summer)

Partial agreement with:

* Abortions (I agree that if they fuck up and do the wrong thing, they should own up somehow, but I'm against the idea of bringing an unwanted child into the world. Also, if I play it completely safe but it still happens, I want an option to bail out. Any kid that I'd have anytime in the near future would be unloved and unwanted... and I would think that this ties in with your dislike of little kids Common Things/Trends You Don't Like Icon_tongue )

My own list:

* Religious fundamentalists, although this could be the same as you citing "Religion". I don't mind people having religion, but as soon as people think that entitles them to instruct others how to live, think they hold a moral highground, etc, it becomes a problem.

* Fashion I hate: Tit curtains, shorts that are too short, fishnet stockings (look tacky no matter how you wear them, unless it's part of a grunge style), hippie string headbands, crocs, red lipstick.

* Highschool labels like "Jock", "Cheerleader", "Geek", etc. I didn't even know of any of these before seeing American high school dramas/movies. The caste system you have in your highschools is completely absent pretty much everywhere else in the world, but no American I talk to grasps that.

* Weeaboos (People obsessed with Japanese culture to an unhealthy degree: pays to collect manga/anime, buys those creepy "sexy" figurines of characters, thinks Japan is superior to every other country, wants a Jap girl/boy friend, randomly shoehorns Japanese words into otherwise English sentences without remorse, etc)

* Wolfaboos (See here)

* The Twilight Saga and Stephanie Meyer, as well as anyone who claims that she's a great writer.

* Celery and raw tomatoes.

* People who break the rules (especially the first and second). Also, people who spout memes IRL.

More when I think of them as well.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Title : Edible
Virgo Goat

http://dark-insane-ninja.atspace.com/

Back to top Go down

Common Things/Trends You Don't Like Empty Re: Common Things/Trends You Don't Like

Post  Monty Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:40 am

* EVERYTHING.

Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:48 am

Monty wrote:* EVERYTHING.

Your icon literally fills me with terror every time I see it now. Common Things/Trends You Don't Like 299730
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Monty wrote:* EVERYTHING.

I AGREE.
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:09 pm

Dinny wrote:* Abortions (I agree that if they fuck up and do the wrong thing, they should own up somehow, but I'm against the idea of bringing an unwanted child into the world. Also, if I play it completely safe but it still happens, I want an option to bail out. Any kid that I'd have anytime in the near future would be unloved and unwanted... and I would think that this ties in with your dislike of little kids Common Things/Trends You Don't Like Icon_tongue )
dinnoy no like kids?

Dinny wrote:* Religious fundamentalists, although this could be the same as you citing "Religion". I don't mind people having religion, but as soon as people think that entitles them to instruct others how to live, think they hold a moral highground, etc, it becomes a problem.
It's fun to see how they react after they find out that other people don't limit themselves by following the same "supreme religious truths" as they do.

Dinny wrote:* Highschool labels like "Jock", "Cheerleader", "Geek", etc. I didn't even know of any of these before seeing American high school dramas/movies. The caste system you have in your highschools is completely absent pretty much everywhere else in the world, but no American I talk to grasps that.
Which one are you? Shocked

Dinny wrote:* Weeaboos (People obsessed with Japanese culture to an unhealthy degree: pays to collect manga/anime, buys those creepy "sexy" figurines of characters, thinks Japan is superior to every other country, wants a Jap girl/boy friend, randomly shoehorns Japanese words into otherwise English sentences without remorse, etc)
You know it's funny how popular Japan is to a lot of kids. It's like they don't even know the Japanese don't have much respect for foreigners at all.

*People that go before you at a 4-way Stop even though someone else reached the finish line before them. I'm a patient person that doesn't mind letting others go first, but those impatient jackAZZes are putting themselves and others at risk. It's sad and pathetic to see someone get seriously injured because of driving; things like this can be prevented easily. If the accident is bad enough the "bad driver" usually ends up being haunted by it for life. It's just not worth it. Learn some patience.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:12 am

Ignore my last post. I was a deathly foul mood. Laughing

* Janus wannabes. This God had two faces that doesn't mean people should.

* People who are content to waste their lives away and even perhaps taking some pride in doing so. WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF IT?! I didn't realise it was unfashionable to have hopes and dreams. Suddenly, I find the majority of these guys and girls are usually pushed online, call me narrow minded but that's how it seems. I've seen close friends throw away their talents to the booze, fame and leaf. I just pray I stay true to myself in a way.

* Obnoxious Scene kids. Not to do with the person but it's the association that vastly irritates me. The retina burning colours, the fake bisexuality, attention whoring, fake sense of naivety and a whole bunch of other crap. Linked to Dinny's dislike to Wapanese.
Monty
Monty

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:39 am

* cold. Like dinny, I'd take summer over winter any day.

* string headbands, crocs, and birkenstocks. ick.

* people who take themselves/their affiliations/their identity/their career/their skills seriously. I hate people who latch on to a single defining characteristic and preach it.

* sexuality as the cosmic center of human relationships. I am tired of having everything be about that. Whatever happened to good manners? Promiscuity falls under this heading.

* people with a sense of entitlement that believe other people exist to serve them. It's repulsive.

* cheapness of character and behavior and therefore lack of integrity

That's all for now.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:16 am

PapiChuloLeon wrote:1) dinnoy no like kids?

2) Which one are you? Shocked

1) Nope... I mean sometimes they're tolerable and even funny, but for the most part, I dislike them. I couldn't handle being a mother in the early stages because I'm deathly afraid of vomit and I don't handle any "dirty work" (diaper changing, etc) too well at all, even though I can overcome it (example: pulling cat feces out of Dr. ARM's dog's mouth when she was insistent on eating it). Kids, once they start going to preschool and junior school, look to me like cesspools of disease. Kids don't practice proper hygiene and bring disease and illness back into the house, as well as lice, worms, you name it. Aaagh...

2) I have no clue. I don't fit into any of the prescribed groups. I'm normal, yet somehow I imagine in an American school system, I'd be weird for not conforming to one of the groups.

Edit: While I'm at it, the negative attitude toward school is also largely an American thing. Brits and Australians can work hard and get good grades without being labeled a "nerd" by their peers as apparently plenty of American schools do, and all Europeans compete to do their best. If I was in the American school system, I would have finished with a GPA of 4.0 or near it, guaranteed.

Monty wrote:* Obnoxious Scene kids. Not to do with the person but it's the association that vastly irritates me. The retina burning colours, the fake bisexuality, attention whoring, fake sense of naivety and a whole bunch of other crap. Linked to Dinny's dislike to Wapanese.

Agree with everything you've said so hard, but a particular response to this one. Scene girls are far more intolerable than scene guys, but then again, the false bisexuality is and always has been more or less exclusively female. I've had the displeasure of having to do "business" with a few of these girls in my quest to extort as much from Gaiaonline as I can (Gaia is the #2 haven for scenesters, right after MySpace). Btw, remember Boxxy? Yeah, every single one of them talk like she does, and pepper their sentences with "fuckaaazzz" and call people "whores" way too much. In fact, there's so much I hate about them I'm going to make my own list for their group specifically:

* If I see another userpage littered with multicolored dinosaurs with the slogan "RAWR is "I love you" in dinosaur", I am going to perform an emergency hysterectomy. It's like their motherfucking mantra.

* Other common quotes from scenester profiles: "I can't be tamed" (Yeah right, a cactus up your ass and a GB2KITCHEN will solve that), "I'm bisexual and if you have a problem with it then *insert unique part here*" (Suuuure you are, weekend lesbian), "Music is my life" (Yeah, yours and about 1,572,415,100 other people's too), and random quotes about how unique they are (Ironic considering all scenester profiles contain at least one of the above).

* The fact that they act like their shit doesn't stink. They are some of the rudest people I've ever met. They think they come off as "edgy" when they say stuff like "If you can't accept me, then fuck off c:" but in reality come off as socially inept retards.

* They are the only group to use the c: emote. I didn't know mouths curled like that.

* They all claim to be ravers too, but ravers in my mind actually rave, not just wish they could, and do drugs too. Most scenesters are surprisingly straight edge in terms of drugs (not so much with alcohol).

* The petty appearance-based competitions they have. All of the "WHO IS THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN THE GD/ON MYSPACE??" threads have been made and populated by scenesters.

* Furthering from the above, the fact that their social caste system works on appearance. I haven't worked out the scoring system yet, but I think it goes something like this: start with zero. Add +10 for she-mullets. Add +10 for bleached hair. Add +10 if hair is unnaturally colored. Add +20 if there are 2 or more colors in the hair. Add +30 for coon tails. Add +100 if the person is impossibly skinny. Add +20 for lip or nasal piercings. Add +10 for every centimeter of eyeshadow applied.

* Their fucking weird handles, ESPECIALLY "Aubrianna Assrape" and "StaceyGorecore". You know what? As of today, you may address me as Dinny Whorecunt Assgore Slaughterbloodfuck Toxxxicpenis.

However, I feel consoled that knowing most of these girls will be bald or close to it at 50 (scene hairstyles for women require teasing that permanently kill the root of the hair when you overdo it, not to mention rigorous bleaching, straightening, use of hairspray).

PIC RELATED
Spoiler:

mi-cuit wrote:* sexuality as the cosmic center of human relationships. I am tired of having everything be about that. Whatever happened to good manners? Promiscuity falls under this heading.

Agreed with it all, but especially this.
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Wags Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Wow, a lot of dislikes. I agree with a few already posted:

*birth control, too many tales about pregnancy scares

*abortions, they play, they pay

Agreed on abortions. Why punish the baby?

As for birth control, I'm against the pill and hormonal contraceptives. Not giving out orders though, if you think it's for you, go for it. I only hear good things from girls who haven't used the pill for very long. And, I've really only heard bad outcomes from girls who have suffered some damage due to the effects of the pill after many years. It's not natural to tanker with hormone levels as they are and it can do permanent damage. However, nothing wrong with condoms.

I didn't realise it was unfashionable to have hopes and dreams. Suddenly, I find the majority of these guys and girls are usually pushed online, call me narrow minded but that's how it seems. I've seen close friends throw away their talents to the booze, fame and leaf. I just pray I stay true to myself in a way.

I've felt the same. Call me narrow-minded as well but I don't see what's so cool about self-destructing on drugs and alcohol and partying your life away. Having fun and enjoying life is one thing, which I am not against, but watching it go by is entirely another.

You stay true to yourself, and you won't have any regrets.

As for my own common things disliked: (as a disclaimer/warning, I have rather strong opinions)

*Bigotry, religious fundamentalists and extremists. In short, narrow-mindedness. I really have a problem with people who are willing to kill a fellow human being in the name of religion. Now, I don't know about certain religions, but I'm pretty sure that God is the only one allowed to pass judgement. I'm not religious myself, so perhaps I'm wrong.

*Political mudslinging. Why is this STILL practiced? On the bright side, I guess, I know who I don't want to vote for.

*I-don't-care attitude. I don't expect everyone to be a humanitarian and do what's right for the planet, but don't make things worse.

*Cotton candy. Threw up the first and only time I ate it. Didn't care for the taste or texture.

*Smoking

As for style-like trends and fashion, I don't even know anymore. I buy what's available, affordable, and comfortable/practical. I have little sense of making a statement or impression in what I wear. The only time I have a problem with what other people wear is when they're explicitly trying to get attention for and appear a certain way that you KNOW just doesn't fit them or who they are. If that makes sense. Basically wanna-be this or that.
Wags
Wags

Aries Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Dinny wrote:1) Nope... I mean sometimes they're tolerable and even funny, but for the most part, I dislike them. I couldn't handle being a mother in the early stages because I'm deathly afraid of vomit and I don't handle any "dirty work" (diaper changing, etc) too well at all, even though I can overcome it (example: pulling cat feces out of Dr. ARM's dog's mouth when she was insistent on eating it). Kids, once they start going to preschool and junior school, look to me like cesspools of disease. Kids don't practice proper hygiene and bring disease and illness back into the house, as well as lice, worms, you name it. Aaagh...
You look like the type of girl that would like them.

Were you nasty when you were younger? Neutral

Dinny wrote:2) I have no clue. I don't fit into any of the prescribed groups. I'm normal, yet somehow I imagine in an American school system, I'd be weird for not conforming to one of the groups.

Edit: While I'm at it, the negative attitude toward school is also largely an American thing. Brits and Australians can work hard and get good grades without being labeled a "nerd" by their peers as apparently plenty of American schools do, and all Europeans compete to do their best. If I was in the American school system, I would have finished with a GPA of 4.0 or near it, guaranteed.
You don't look normal.Shocked

Wags wrote:*Bigotry, religious fundamentalists and extremists. In short, narrow-mindedness. I really have a problem with people who are willing to kill a fellow human being in the name of religion. Now, I don't know about certain religions, but I'm pretty sure that God is the only one allowed to pass judgement. I'm not religious myself, so perhaps I'm wrong.
I don't like those people with a passion. If you go kill someone then take the feelings that come with it responsibly; don't try to say "god" had you do it for him. Besides, the guys on the other side of the war are probably praying to "god" to help them too. Why would he help people kill each other?

Here's another one:

*People who don't actually PRACTICE religion, but when shit goes down the shitter they pray to "god". You chose to lead your own life, so when shit gets hot don't try to split up the responsibility.

I'm an atheist.
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Wow, you are some fucked up people!! Laughing

No, there's a fair amount of things listed that I do not care for, but honestly I am apathetic towards most of it. My opinion means no more or less than anyone else's.

Maybe I'll post up some of my dislikes later.

Title : Master of All
Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:19 am

Dinny wrote:

2) I have no clue. I don't fit into any of the prescribed groups. I'm normal, yet somehow I imagine in an American school system, I'd be weird for not conforming to one of the groups.

I have been meaning to comment on this, but I forgot, anyhow, Dinny, I could see where you are coming from with your statement, However, not to sound races or ignorant.....It is an American thing, but I think its more so of a white American kids culture thing. Not that it's common in every white school, but it really not common in blacks schools (not to my knowledge anyway). From my experience we never really had the whole; Popular, Geek, Jocks, Goth etc... kinda thing. People do hang around certain people, but that's just normal, I guess. Like seriously, you would see the smartest girl hanging around with a slutty girl, and to us, it was just normal. The only major clique that my school had was the "Grade" clique, you know the one were Seniors didn't want to be seen equal with freshmans and so on.......but yeah, it's just one of those things that really doesn't happen in dominating black schools, and if it does....it's just disguised really well.

But I am kinda surprise that it's not common outside of the states, but then again, there are a lot of shitty things that the American culture does, that I pray doesn't take place outside of the states Laughing
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinny Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:14 am

MKing wrote:
Dinny wrote:

I have been meaning to comment on this, but I forgot, anyhow, Dinny, I could see where you are coming from with your statement, However, not to sound races or ignorant.....It is an American thing, but I think its more so of a white American kids culture thing. Not that it's common in every white school, but it really not common in blacks schools (not to my knowledge anyway). From my experience we never really had the whole; Popular, Geek, Jocks, Goth etc... kinda thing. People do hang around certain people, but that's just normal, I guess. Like seriously, you would see the smartest girl hanging around with a slutty girl, and to us, it was just normal. The only major clique that my school had was the "Grade" clique, you know the one were Seniors didn't want to be seen equal with freshmans and so on.......but yeah, it's just one of those things that really doesn't happen in dominating black schools, and if it does....it's just disguised really well.

But I am kinda surprise that it's not common outside of the states, but then again, there are a lot of shitty things that the American culture does, that I pray doesn't take place outside of the states Laughing

I think I agree with you (purely from observation and what I've heard from my numerous American friends). You sound like you went to a really nice school. Everyone at my school mingled with one another, and solid cliques didn't exist. Generally, one person would be the member of several groups and sort of switch between them, so nearly everyone was friends with nearly everyone else (within the grade level anyway - there was this bizarre thing where we didn't really talk to people outside our grade, above or below). I would be hard pressed to pick out "popular" people because there were none, frankly.

My friendship group from 8th grade - 11th grade was enormous, easily 50+ people. We would immediately flood whatever area we decided to hang out in, lol. And smaller mini-groups would join our huge blob, and sometimes groups would break off as well, so it was also changing over time.

I remember in 9th grade, we used to hang out on this grassy circular patch in the middle of a road (it was a roundabout), known as "Pen Island", and my ex-boyfriend's group called us "nerds" (irony, considering ex himself was the hugest nerd I've ever seen) and by next year they had permanently joined us. Laughing That's the closest to labeling I've experienced!
Dinny
Dinny
Admin

Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  PapiChuloLeon Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:34 am

Dinny wrote:
MKing wrote:
Dinny wrote:

I think I agree with you (purely from observation and what I've heard from my numerous American friends). You sound like you went to a really nice school. Everyone at my school mingled with one another, and solid cliques didn't exist. Generally, one person would be the member of several groups and sort of switch between them, so nearly everyone was friends with nearly everyone else (within the grade level anyway - there was this bizarre thing where we didn't really talk to people outside our grade, above or below). I would be hard pressed to pick out "popular" people because there were none, frankly.

My friendship group from 8th grade - 11th grade was enormous, easily 50+ people. We would immediately flood whatever area we decided to hang out in, lol. And smaller mini-groups would join our huge blob, and sometimes groups would break off as well, so it was also changing over time.

I remember in 9th grade, we used to hang out on this grassy circular patch in the middle of a road (it was a roundabout), known as "Pen Island", and my ex-boyfriend's group called us "nerds" (irony, considering ex himself was the hugest nerd I've ever seen) and by next year they had permanently joined us. Laughing That's the closest to labeling I've experienced!
Nerdy boys for nerdy girls. Neutral
PapiChuloLeon
PapiChuloLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  MKing Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:14 am

Dinny wrote:

Yeah, It's pretty silly actually. I just can't help but to laugh at these silly High School documents that come on TV, and kids actually feed into the whole "I belong to this group and that group", It's ridiculous Shaking Head. I think it's just one of those things that a lot black school don't fellow by because.............well, because honestly, let's face it a lot of dominate black schools are built in poverty/broke down areas, so instead of worrying about who's in with who, it's more like worrying about whether or not you are going to make it home or not (no joke). You're right, my school was nice, I luck up with finding that school, especially coming out of a rough middle school. The only major problem with my high school was the fact that it just so happen to be built around a bad/rough/trashy/ghetto area. Right across from Anacostia station and behind that station is one of the most roughest/gang areas in DC, Barry Farm. Those kids will start shit with anybody, fight you on the train, buses, in front of police, they don't care about life at all, hell! they'll even steal anything from people; North face coats/book-bags, Jordans, anything popular. So most of us, just show up to school, mind our fucking business, keep our fucking mouth shut and pray somebody don't whoop your ass on the way out the building. According to my father, it wasn't always like that. Anyhow, that's a whole other story.........but yeah! the stereotype cliques never took place at my school, or any of my friends school for that matter.

I like hearing about how y'all did things in school, it's always refreshing to hear different people stories. It's also nice to know that people didn't worry about shit like that, when there is always bigger fish to fried.........like trying to graduate
MKing
MKing

Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  mi-cuit Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:32 pm

We didn't really have a set cast system, but we had hard set cliques, one of which was definitely more popular than the others.
mi-cuit
mi-cuit

Cancer Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down